superman vs fanastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
superman starts out in kryptonite handcuffs. f4 gets 1 day of prep

Mindset
Reed could at the very least bfr him.

Juk3n
Prep for Reed is a win here, he can operate on a cosmic scale enough to replicate kryptonite

gobstakid777
yea the prep gives FF the win.w/o prep hmm........

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
Prep for Reed is a win here, he can operate on a cosmic scale enough to replicate kryptonite i dunno they couldnt beat WWH with prep...that was only a couple of hours though i guess.

~The Wickerman~
I am absolutely sure Reed could manufacture Kryptonite. The thing though is that if they rely solely on that to defeat Superman, they're going to find out that he's gotten much better at dealing with kryptonite over time.

I'm sure with sufficient time Reed would analyze how Superman's powers work and he'd create something that doesn't kill (like green K can) but incapacitates (like Batman's synthetic red K that ra's used in JLA).

Juk3n
Originally posted by Trackz
i dunno they couldnt beat WWH with prep...that was only a couple of hours though i guess.

yes, but thats becuase during WWH saga, every super-genius on earths' IQs suddenly dropped 150 points, when they couldn't stop a 800lb 9 foot mass of regenerating green goo from stomping the entire frigging planet. I wish people wouldnt state the events of WWH in kmc forum battles, it was marvel earth, in which some of the inhabitants have stopped COSIMC threats, galaxy destroying threats, i refuse to aknowledge that ANYONE used there brain to full capacity during the Saga.

/endrant.

The Nuul
UN anyone?

Reed also has the Power Gem.

psycho gundam
yes, but thats becuase during WWH saga, every super-genius on earths' IQs suddenly dropped 150 points, when they couldn't stop a 800lb 9 foot mass of regenerating green goo from stomping the entire frigging planet. I wish people wouldnt state the events of WWH in kmc forum battles, it was marvel earth, in which some of the inhabitants have stopped COSIMC threats, galaxy destroying threats, i refuse to aknowledge that ANYONE used there brain to full capacity during the Saga.

/endrant. the idea behind it was that they had to confront the hulk this time instead of bfr'ng him AGAIN. say they bfr'd him when he touched down in manhattan, whatever distant prison they put him in he would just get steaming mad and bust out of it, then smash or enslave whatever planet it was on. he can survive in space, and had followers who would die for him, he'd just come back even more enraged. erm .

and the fact that banner is the hulk, the first time they rocked him to space was a so called "extreme measure", sure they got "rid" of the hulk problem, but they also doomed bruce banner the so called innocent man and friend to all of the illuminati.

reed trying to replicate the sentry's calming aura and strange making him revert to banner was the right thing to do since they were guilty for what they did, too bad for them banner didn't want it all to stop also. the illuminati wasn't prepared for banner's cooperation with the hulk.

Survivor19
Banner is shizo, therefore civil rights and so don't apply to him. My question is: what stopped Storm from applying a tornado to hold him still?
Anyway, Reed wins.

Mshinu
Reed squats and pulls some ridicolous device out of his butt. Game over.

BUSTER1

/endrant.

800 lbs-has the Hulk become anorexic-even the smallest incarnation Grey Hulk, weighed 900 lbs

golem370
What about using a red sun powered weapon. What about teleporting him into a Red Sun.

psycho gundam
since when does reed have cosmic awareness?

sue is the best bet here and even that may not last for long, remember gladiator vs the ff? this time the ff will last longer and put up a better fight due to current power levels and better tactics, but it's a loosing battle still. erm

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since when does reed have cosmic awareness?

sue is the best bet here and even that may not last for long, remember gladiator vs the ff? this time the ff will last longer and put up a better fight due to current power levels and better tactics, but it's a loosing battle still. erm Reed bfr him to the N-zone.

Juk3n
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the idea behind it was that they had to confront the hulk this time instead of bfr'ng him AGAIN. say they bfr'd him when he touched down in manhattan, whatever distant prison they put him in he would just get steaming mad and bust out of it, then smash or enslave whatever planet it was on. he can survive in space, and had followers who would die for him, he'd just come back even more enraged. erm .

and the fact that banner is the hulk, the first time they rocked him to space was a so called "extreme measure", sure they got "rid" of the hulk problem, but they also doomed bruce banner the so called innocent man and friend to all of the illuminati.

reed trying to replicate the sentry's calming aura and strange making him revert to banner was the right thing to do since they were guilty for what they did, too bad for them banner didn't want it all to stop also. the illuminati wasn't prepared for banner's cooperation with the hulk.

that doesn't detract from the fact that the saga was PIStastic, BFR wasn't the only option available to the greatest minds on Marvel earth. Your telling me they couldn't contain a being who's main offensive output is punching and kicking? c'mon man. Anyway sorry to detract from the thread.

xJLxKing
F4 wins, unless Superman decides to blow up the planet with them stick out tongue

Parmaniac
can superman break his handcuffs?

Master Court
that doesn't detract from the fact that the saga was PIStastic, BFR wasn't the only option available to the greatest minds on Marvel earth. Your telling me they couldn't contain a being who's main offensive output is punching and kicking? c'mon man. Anyway sorry to detract from the thread.

I think, perhaps, you're just drinking...

HATERADE! eek!

Only kidding.

But seriously, WWHulk is the way Hulk should always be written in terms of power. He actually lived up to the "global threat" hype they've always put on Hulk. Every dog has his day, so I wouldn't say it's unfair that Hulk FINALLY gets a real showing worthy of his hype. They even protected the rep of Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum, and for some reason Hercules actually gave WWHulk grief, so I wouldn't say it was PIS. It was simply a good showing for Hulk. But you're right in regards to how stupid the smart guys played it. But even then, I just don't think they could've done much else. Especially without BFR. Hulk took all the most powerful shots of everyone he faced, and they barely scratched him, so I don't see what difference the smart guys' gadgets would've made.

Anywho, this thread is simple as sh*t. Kryptonite cuffs? A normal human can hurt Supes when he's power-sapped. Thing slugs Supes for a KO. Or at the very least, holds him down until Reed uses the "Centralized-Light-Kryptonian-Cellular-Displacement" gun to BFR the weak Supes to Pluto.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk was filled with stupidity. Reed Richards can come up with only a fancy light show with 24 hours of prep? Lulz....

Master Court
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk was filled with stupidity.

Yeah... I just said that.

Or was that directed at someone else?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not you.

Just to the discussion in general. We were talking about World War Hulk and I thought I would give my two cents.

Gotta a problem with that *****?

Master Court
embarrasment

No, I'm good.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
World War Hulk was filled with stupidity. Reed Richards can come up with only a fancy light show with 24 hours of prep? Lulz....
i didn't think wwh was that complex a read....

reed and the other egg heads phucked up when they underestimated the hulk's mind, for example reed didn't burn too many calories thinking about grand plans to defeat the hulk when the sentries energies were enough to pacify him in the past. that was his downfall.

and speaking of the past, one of the main themes of the arc was the past being dead. this meant the old hulk vs X bouts would be different now from this point onward since hulk was no longer trading strength for intellect. he had the best of both worlds.

if hulk did it again, the earth heroes would know what they are in for an stop him before he could do the same amount of damage, that makes sense now doesn't it?

Trackz
im thinking superman takes it, he might be just as smart as reed...possibly smarter, at least in some of his incarnations

Naija boy
Uh no, superman is not as smart as Reed.

psycho gundam
no expression

Bouboumaster
i dunno they couldnt beat WWH with prep...that was only a couple of hours though i guess.

It was because Hulk is Bruce Banner, a friend of Richards, and they didn't want to kill him, just to stop him. Same for Doctor Strange.

A "OMG I'm so going to **** you up" Reed Richards would probably smoke Sups' ass.

Without prep, they still have a light chance of winning: Ben can hold his own a little bit with Sups, and with the help of the Invisible Woman, they could do something.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without prep, they still have a light chance of winning: Ben can hold his own a little bit with Sups kidding right?

superman won't kill ben, but when he decides he had enough he's gonna drop him.

Naija boy
Ben has no chance of hanging with superman.

h1a8
I'm going with FF on this one. Reed at his best should be able to come up with something to put the man of steel down. I'm sure he can find out how his powers work and neutralize them. Red sun radiation, lead, Kryptonite, etc. while having invincible woman shield them in a solid bubble before the fight even starts (to buy them a little time to use the weapon). Plus Sue can make the weapon Reed will use invisible, after being surrounded in lead.

Lostedge
Superman has kryptonite handcuffs? --> Superman loses. The end.

KingD19
FF wins easy, and here's how. Reed gets Superman into nerd mode, and they just start talking about random stuff, then Sue get's naked and gets Supes attention. Ben pours gasoline on his arm, Johnny lights it on fire, then he punches Clark in the junk.

Board Walker
superman is actually extremely intelligent without pis, I would put his intelligence above reeds with no pis and cis.

Tattoos N Scars
FF win with one day of prep...Supes would win in a chance meeting.

Ben can not compete physically with Superman. Supes would BFR Ben and Human Torch rather easily. Superman could contend with and defeat Reed before Reed could think about prepping. I don't know about Invisible Woman...could Superman punch through her shields? I imagine he can if he can break GL constructs.

weaponx510
reed does impressive thing with prep.....reed solos 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Board Walker
superman is actually extremely intelligent without pis, I would put his intelligence above reeds with no pis and cis.

Really?
What are you basing this on?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Board Walker

smile smile big grin laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Bubble in the brain wouldn't work on Superman, it would only result in pain. I imagine it would be just like the time Sivana opened up an attack the size of a football field inside Black Adam's brain.

Just throwing that out there.

SuperLuigi
im sure superman could break the handcuffs.

redhotrash
lol @ "WWH was a fair showing for the hulk" type comments. Some people...

Mshinu
im thinking superman takes it, he might be just as smart as reed...possibly smarter, at least in some of his incarnations

He`s more durable than the Juggernaut too right?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Bubble in the brain wouldn't work on Superman, it would only result in pain. I imagine it would be just like the time Sivana opened up an attack the size of a football field inside Black Adam's brain.

Just throwing that out there.

Sue chips off a piece of Kryptonite and shove's it up Superman's nose. Ben, Sue, and Torch than starts pounding him to death.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Sue chips off a piece of Kryptonite and shove's it up Superman's nose. Ben, Sue, and Torch than starts pounding him to death.

no need for that he already wears handcuffs but couldn't Reed imitate the radiation of golden kryptonite? That combined with the green handcuffs and Aunt May would stomp him.

Master Court
Originally posted by KingD19
FF wins easy, and here's how. Reed gets Superman into nerd mode, and they just start talking about random stuff, then Sue get's naked and gets Supes attention. Ben pours gasoline on his arm, Johnny lights it on fire, then he punches Clark in the junk.

I think this would work as well, considering both how hot Sue is and that Superman is wearing Kryptonite cuffs.

psycho gundam
master court posts are the best.

...why'd you edit that dude? it was epic

Master Court
F*ck it.

Originally posted by redhotrash
lol @ "WWH was a fair showing for the hulk" type comments. Some people...

First, take a big step back and literally, F*CK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of bullsh*t you're trying to pull here, but Hulk, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down ungodly f*cking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f*cking United Nations and get a f*cking binding resolution to keep me from f*cking destroying you. I'm talking about scorched earth, motherf*cker! I will massacre you! I WILL F*CK YOU UP!

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Just throwing that out there. BA >*∞ Supes

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Master Court
F*ck it.

First, take a big step back and literally, F*CK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of bullsh*t you're trying to pull here, but Hulk, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down ungodly f*cking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f*cking United Nations and get a f*cking binding resolution to keep me from f*cking destroying you. I'm talking about scorched earth, motherf*cker! I will massacre you! I WILL F*CK YOU UP!

Pffft and you thought people would take that the wrong way. no

psycho gundam
F*ck it.

First, take a big step back and literally, F*CK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of bullsh*t you're trying to pull here, but Hulk, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down ungodly f*cking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f*cking United Nations and get a f*cking binding resolution to keep me from f*cking destroying you. I'm talking about scorched earth, motherf*cker! I will massacre you! I WILL F*CK YOU UP! rock

xJLxKing
F*ck it.

You my friend are an idiot. I would love to shit on your face if I see you in real life.

F*&^ing B&^%

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You my friend are an idiot. I would love to shit on your face if I see you in real life.

F*&^ing B&^%

I told 'em this shit would happen if they let Hal go all Hugh ****ing Heffner in Cry for Justice. It drove the goddamn fans insane !!!!!!

Mindset
F*ck it.

First, take a big step back and literally, F*CK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of bullsh*t you're trying to pull here, but Hulk, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down ungodly f*cking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f*cking United Nations and get a f*cking binding resolution to keep me from f*cking destroying you. I'm talking about scorched earth, motherf*cker! I will massacre you! I WILL F*CK YOU UP! What movie is that from?

Master Court
^ Tropic Thunder. Les Grossman.

EDIT: I knew I probably wouldn't get in trouble if I used something from a movie this time.

Originally posted by xJLxKing

F*&^ing B&^%

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.