Doomsday v darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Damn i am watching the doomsday v superman and the guy seems amazingly strong,the way he handled sups powers and moves was quite impressive,so what kind of creature is really,he looks alien or machine like.

Darkseid i have heard and read about him in forum so much so i felt like posting him against dooms as a lot of people actually think he is stronger than dark phoenix.

zinaldo
I don't understand how is it that superman dies,isn't he supposed to be immortal

Philosophía
http://techoffensive.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/shotweb.jpg

KingD19
^LOL

Superman isn't really immortal, but as long as he's got yellow sun, he's good. Besides, Immortal people can be killed, they just can't die naturally.

Doomsday is basically a kryptonian who evolved to overcome any death or injury because of the way he was made.

Anyway, Doomsday would take this. He's already taken Darkseid's Omega Beams point blank in the chest, and was okay afterward. He's got this in the bag.

zinaldo
I read that thanos didn't have too many blems against darkseid.

zinaldo
So where does doomsday rank as the most powerful,would you say he is more powerful than dark phoenix.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by KingD19
Doomsday is basically a kryptonian who evolved to overcome any death or injury because of the way he was made.

No, no no and no. He was scientifically evolved ON Krypton. Where do you get it from that he's kryptonian? Smallville? erm

KingD19
I get that he's kryptonian because he was born on Krypton, and while the human kryptonians weren't around, the race that lived there were considered prehistoric kryptonians, therefore he's kryptonian.

If you artificially create a human or sheep baby, it's still human, it's still sheep.

beer

~The Wickerman~
I get that he's kryptonian because he was born on Krypton

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-17.jpg

"This infant, not native to this world of yours".

KingD19
They can say he's not native, but if he was created on Krypton, then what the guy says doesn't really matter.

h1a8
Originally posted by zinaldo
So where does doomsday rank as the most powerful,would you say he is more powerful than dark phoenix.
Here we argue HP DD or Gog Wars DD.

He can be stopped with universal level power or higher (Imperiex) provided that the attack is strong enough to one shot him (otherwise he evolves on the spot to resist it) and fast enough before he reaches you.

His limits are:

He can't fly (but can evolve to fly or nullify your flight).
He can be BFRed.

I don't believe Dark Phoenix is powerful enough to one shot him. Any attack on him will result in evolving to total resistance. I believe Dark Phoenix can be koed but not killed (I'm not sure about the kill part though). If you are not at least a universal being then BFR is the only chance you have at beating DD.

psycho gundam
facepalm

gobstakid777
Dqarjseud wuns ,,i am do drunk rite now

KingD19
When Doomsday got turned to a skeleton and sent to the end of time, it would have taken him a few millenia to heal and form a resistance, but he had help. That's the stuff that Phoenix can easily do with a thought. Doomsday can't contend with a force of nature, of the universe itself.

Tattoos N Scars
Darkseid would win. DS had H/P Doomsday dead to rights, but turned his back on him. What if DS never let up on the attack...and still went after DD, knowing he was already down?

~The Wickerman~
They can say he's not native, but if he was created on Krypton, then what the guy says doesn't really matter.

He was not born on Krypton, therefore he's not kryptonian. Not even the technology to create him was Kryptonian. Not even the guy in charge was Kryptonian. The only Kryptonian thing about him were the beasts he was fighting outside. And given that that's Bertron, the guy who evolved DD, I'd say it DOES matter.

That's the stuff that Phoenix can easily do with a thought. Doomsday can't contend with a force of nature, of the universe itself.

This I agree with.

h1a8
When Doomsday got turned to a skeleton and sent to the end of time, it would have taken him a few millenia to heal and form a resistance, but he had help. That's the stuff that Phoenix can easily do with a thought. Doomsday can't contend with a force of nature, of the universe itself.

Yes once you kill DD it may take a while for him to come back. But this is moot because once you kill him you won the forum fight (so who cares how long it would take him to come back). But if you don't kill him then he evolves on the fly. You must one shot him or it's fail.

We are talking about Dark Phoenix here. And there is no way Dark Phoenix can one shot DD. Dark Phoenix never has shown an attack whose power rivals Entropy or even the Omega Effect. Hell, Magneto shields can hold up to her attacks for awhile.

Naija boy
^h1 so who do u think wud win in fight between doomsday and Galactus?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Naija boy

Galactus. Imperiex wtfpwnd DD, so I'm thinking Galactus can do the same just as easily (as long as he's not weakened and such)

Naija boy
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Galactus. Imperiex wtfpwnd DD, so I'm thinking Galactus can do the same just as easily (as long as he's not weakened and such)

Agreed.I know galactus would maul doomsday. I just want to see h1s take on it since in his eyes apparently doomsday can take dark phoenix.

redhotrash
Dark Pheonix would do things to Doomsday that there would be no coming back from. And Galactus would erase him entirely.

~The Wickerman~
Other than hype there is no showing from either of the characters mentioned in your post that would make any sane human being think "she would do things there is no coming back from" or "dd would not come back from" or "galactus would erase him".

I agree DD would lose against those cats, but the way you make it sound is ridiculous.

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy

A fully fed Galactus would win. But a starving Galactus would be in trouble if he doesn't bfr DD fast.

h1a8
Originally posted by redhotrash
Dark Pheonix would do things to Doomsday that there would be no coming back from. And Galactus would erase him entirely.

Prove that Dark Phoenix would do things to Doomsday that there would be no coming back from.

Naija boy
Originally posted by h1a8
A fully fed Galactus would win. But a starving Galactus would be in trouble if he doesn't bfr DD fast.

I see.........................

redhotrash
Ignoring Pheonix's telepathic abilities, which arguably may or may not work on Doomsday, her telekinetics would destroy him. Everything from crushing his heart inside his chest to destroying his brain would put him down. My thought would be she'd tear him apart then burn and scatter the pieces, which I'd be impressed to see him return from.

h1a8
DD is purely solid. He has no organs. Plus you just proved to us that you don't know anything about DD when you rendered the silly comment about her tearing him apart. DD is one of the most durable beings in comics (even without instant regeneration and evolving on the spot). The Omega Effect couldn't even tear him apart. Also DD is faster than her. He would tear her to pieces before a thought can flash through her brain.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by h1a8
DD is purely solid. He has no organs. Plus you just proved to us that you don't know anything about DD when you rendered the silly comment about her tearing him apart. DD is one of the most durable beings in comics (even without instant regeneration and evolving on the spot). The Omega Effect couldn't even tear him apart. Also DD is faster than her. He would tear her to pieces before a thought can flash through her brain.

This^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.