U-Foes vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
like the title says

prep time: -

2 scenarios:

1. The Teams collide on each other all at the same time
2. 4 single matches

Vector vs. Mr. Fantastic
Vapor vs. Invisible Woman
Iron Clad vs. Thing
X-Ray vs. Human Torch

Pre-judged
Originally posted by Parmaniac
like the title says

prep time: -

2 scenarios:

1. The Teams collide on each other all at the same time
2. 4 single matches

Vector vs. Mr. Fantastic
Vapor vs. Invisible Woman
Iron Clad vs. Thing
X-Ray vs. Human Torch

You not readings comics long.. My wife she know FF alws beatings UFoes.

UFoes sissy ***** losers

tkitna
Honestly the U-Foes should win.

theICONiac
Vector vs Mr. Fantastic?? That would be a FANTASTIC fight! drylaugh
No idea who would win that...

Sue SHOULD take Vapor...her forcefields would counter anything Vapor would throw at her...

Ironclad vs the Thing? Tough one, but I would be inclined to give Ironclad the nod simply because he was revealed to have an additional power (besides strength and durability) over Ben in that he could increase his weight/density.

X-Ray vs Human Torch??? X-Ray murders Johnny in about as long as it takes to nuke a leftover burrito from Taco Bell in the microwave.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by theICONiac
Sue SHOULD take Vapor...her forcefields would counter anything Vapor would throw at her...

I'm not sure I mean what can Sue actually DO to Vapor? hold her off but then? nothing IMO it's just a matter of time till Sue goes down she can't really harm Vapor

theICONiac
I'm not sure I mean what can Sue actually DO to Vapor? hold her off but then? nothing IMO it's just a matter of time till Sue goes down she can't really harm Vapor

I dunno...compress Vapor into a forcefield the size of an atom and shoot her into outerspace to dissipate?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by theICONiac
I dunno...compress Vapor into a forcefield the size of an atom and shoot her into outerspace to dissipate?

ok that's a way laughing

theICONiac
ok that's a way laughing

Vapor was defeated that way once when she was lodged into orbit and dissipated in a Hulk comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.