Inuyasha vs. Aku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Before Jack slew Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness tears open a portal and flees into it. Now Aku is in the feudal era. He blends in with the people in a nearby village and hears tales of a jewel that can make a demon more powerful than before. Aku tries seeking the shards and his search is over when he finds Kagome. Aku attempts to take them away from her until Inuyasha jumps in to save her.

Inuyasha has Tetsuiga with the ablities Windscar, Backlash Wave, and Adament Barrage. He also has Iron Reaver Soul Stealer if that can be of any use.

Can the hanyou defeat Aku?

KingD19
Easily.

Ridley_Prime
I thought the Magic Sword (that Jack has) is the only power in the universe that can harm Aku. At least that's what he said in one episode.

He can also just send Inuyasha to the future if he wants to.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I thought the Magic Sword (that Jack has) is the only power in the universe that can harm Aku. At least that's what he said in one episode.

Yeah but Aku is in a different universe in this fight. I think the Tetsuiga is capable of harming Aku.

The sword isn't actually the only weapon to harm Aku. Turns out that even the powers of gods (in artifacts or weapons) can harm Aku as well. I think it's possible that even demon weapons can harm Aku as well.

Nemesis X
He can also just send Inuyasha to the future if he wants to.

In this fight, that move is banned.

Ridley_Prime
no expression

Well, Aku is quite maneuverable with his flight, shape-shifting, and ability to expand his size to basically whatever he wants. That said, I don't think Inuyasha will even be able to land a hit with the Tetsuiga's wind scar or whatever else it may have.

Nemesis X
no expression

Well, Aku is quite maneuverable with his flight, shape-shifting, and ability to expand his size to basically whatever he wants. That said, I don't think Inuyasha will even be able to land a hit with the Tetsuiga's wind scar or whatever else it may have.

If Jack can land a hit on Aku, I think Inuyasha can as well.

NemeBro
................Lol.

Aku solos the entire series.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
................Lol.

Aku solos the entire series.

This is idiotic fanboyism at its best. Would you mind explaining on how you think Aku wins instead of acting like douche of the month?

Darkstorm Zero
Isn't it kind of stupid to assume a demon weapon can harm a demon that has never been harmed by anything other than blessed and/or divine weapons?

Unless it's a stipulation for the thread, then the Tetsuaiga is useless.

Other than that, Inuyasha has very little chance of even landing a blow, considering Aku reacts to speed demons like Jack almost flawlessly, Inuyasha being slower means Aku dances circles around him.

(On a side note, Kagome's arrows might affect Aku, but the Tetsuaiga won't)

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is idiotic fanboyism at its best. Would you mind explaining on how you think Aku wins instead of acting like douche of the month? It may have something to do with him being nigh-invincible, planetary threat who was able to conquer the universe completely unopposed.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
It may have something to do with him being nigh-invincible, planetary threat who was able to conquer the universe completely unopposed.

That's because people in the universe didn't have the weapons to harm him. Inuyasha has a demonic magical sword that may harm Aku.

Darkstorm Zero
... Read my post as to WHY that wouldn't work Nemesis... The Tetsuaiga is powerful, but it's a demon weapon, it doesn't harm Aku because it doesn't strike his ONLY vulnerability. Aku feeds off of evil, Divine weapons and/or blessed weapons destroy evil. Thus they harm him. Tetsuaiga is neither blessed or divine in nature, thus it fails.

King Kandy
The following things have hurt Aku:

Jack's sword
Divine elemental spirits
The gods themselves

There is a pattern to all of these things... they all are empowered by the holy power of the gods. It has been established that beings equal to Jack cannot harm Aku because their weapons, though just as powerful, have no such energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.