The Beast Of Konaha Rock Lee vs The Prehistoric Man Pickle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
The Leaf Villages Handsome Devil, and Taijutsu Master Rock Lee
http://i26.tinypic.com/2vxesxw.jpg
VS
http://i27.tinypic.com/fyz9mt.jpg

The man from 65.000.000 years ago, who's strength is greater than that even of a T-Rex, Pickle

Now to make this so it's not spite Rock Lee's Speed is being cut down to that of Pickles. So they're even speed wise.

Also this is Pre-Shippuden Lee, let's saaaay around when he fought Gaara

Now I'm fairly certain most of you know who Rock Lee is but maybe not so much about Pickle, or maybe you do? Anywho I'll give a quick run down of the guy

He's been hit by a truck to have no damage at all, Then proceeded to total the truck and tear it in half then ate 120lbs of meat from trailer hooked to the back, he's been shot pont blank in the stomach and the bullets couldn't even penetrate his abs..he then grabbed the bullets and hurled them back at the shooter which had the same effect if not greater than firing them from the gun, Broke a Siberian Tigers spine killing it by basically bear hugging it with no effort. Broke a T-rex's neck by strangling it. Basically punked a Kung Fu master (Seriously he ate his leg and took chunks of meat off the dude's shoulder and this guy wasn't a push over either he honestly went all out :/) showing even techniques that have lasted and adapted for 4000 years pale in comparison to what was faced 65.000.000 years ago. Took a combination of 5 straight blows to his vitals by a powerful Karate Master at super sonic speed and didn't even blink no expression..He was struck with blows exceeding 767 MPH that shattered the guys hands and foot yet all it did was knock pickle down and not even knock him out.

ok that was more of a tiny rant but just work with it XD? (I'm sure he has more impressive feats and if anyone else knows of any worth mentioning please do cause i'm only up to chapter 131 and I know the series is farther than that but I can't find them T_T)
--------------
Lee's out training getting ready for the upcoming chunin exams in an open plain when he notices pickle just out walking about searching for something to eat. Lee's quite impressed by the size of the man when Pickle senses him and looks over at the boy with a straight face, then sensing how powerful lee actually is a huge friendly smile appears over his face, Lee sees this and tries to greet Pickle but not understanding what he's saying Pickle gets down on all fours, Lee seems perplexed when just then Pickle comes charging fiercely with a smile on his face. Lee then rolls out the way and prepares to face off with Pickle, laughing and replying with "Well I guess I could use a sparring partner!". Seeing this as a good training opportunity he decides to hold back and not use techniques or remove his weights to test himself.

1. Straight up fight (Taijutsu for lee only no techniques like Hidden Lotus or anything and weights on)

2. Pickle's been starved and his hunger is really kicking in, not to the point to weaken him in any way but put him into the surviving mentality where he views Lee as food thus increasing his intensity and doesn't see Lee as a Friendly fighting buddy but as prey and lee removes his weights sensing the danger (still no techniques for Lee but his speeds now equal with Pickles)

3. Same as 2nd but Lee's allowed to use techniques (no gates though)

how does this match go big grin? Does Pickle get food for the day or Does Lee do what even the dinosaurs failed to do and knock Pickle out cold?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Even Katsumi's punch which shattered the entire glasses of the building without touching it and move at speed of sound, can't do anything against Pickle. And Pickle too has so many feats such as fighting dinosaurs and win. If you think Rock Lee can win against a dinosaur, then he had a chance.

dvampire
Why are you taking away RLs abilities when his opponent is so much greater than him in power even with all of his techniques?

occultdestroyer
Put RL's speed back. Let him open his Fifth Gate, then it's a better match.

I have a feeling you have some kind of hate against RL erm

First_Tsurugi06
Well if so, he's doing a good job of covering it up with all the "Beast of Konoha" and "Handsome Leaf Village Devil" Jazz.

Don't get me wrong now, all those things are facts to be heeded; for as many people who say the series has gone to sh*t, there's always those who say that the series has gone to sh*t, yet maintain that Rock Lee is still the best thing to come out of the show. Me, I haven't watched the show since the third Shippuden episode, but I'm a sucker for Bruce Lee tributes.

That being said, I have no idea of this Pickle guy, so I can't really say how I think Lee'd hold up.

Ban Mido
I honestly have no hate towards Rock Lee, I'll admit he's not my favorite of the series but he's certainly not the one I want to stab XD

I put those stipulations up because I felt if Rock Lee had his speed Pickle wouldn't even know what the heck was going on or even touch lee for that matter ._. then with Gates I personally feel it would be basically almost rape in his favor ^_^;

Maybe I'm just not giving Pickle's durability/speed enough credit ._.?

danteiscool
tbh, I never heard of Pickle or whatever manga series he's from, but if he's as powerful as everyone says he is then I doubt RL would be able to beat him unless he somehow manages to open 7 of 8 gates (or if he gets mad drunk like he did against Kimimaro. or both).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.