Surviving the Game vs Hard Taget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Mason(Ice-T) made Rutger Hauer and his team of hunters look bad...even outsmarting Hauer at the end of the movie, leading to his death.

If Lance Henrickson and Arnold Vosloo(Hard Target hunters) put their team together and hunted Mason in the streets of New Orleans...would Mason survive that encounter, or would it be too much for him?

Scenario 1. Henrickson and Vosloo has their entire team together in the hunt.

Scenario 2. Henrickson and Vosloo...plus four other men to make it comparable to the number of men hunting Mason in the Surviving the Game movie. In this scenario...you have Henrickson and Vosloo....2 bikers...and 2 other trained hunters.

I didn't put Van Damme in the Surviving the Game situation...I know he'd easily get out of that encounter.

Can Mason survive this hunt?

gobstakid777
Hard Target ftw

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Mason(Ice-T) made Rutger Hauer and his team of hunters look bad...even outsmarting Hauer at the end of the movie, leading to his death.

If Lance Henrickson and Arnold Vosloo(Hard Target hunters) put their team together and hunted Mason in the streets of New Orleans...would Mason survive that encounter, or would it be too much for him?

Scenario 1. Henrickson and Vosloo has their entire team together in the hunt.

Scenario 2. Henrickson and Vosloo...plus four other men to make it comparable to the number of men hunting Mason in the Surviving the Game movie. In this scenario...you have Henrickson and Vosloo....2 bikers...and 2 other trained hunters.

I didn't put Van Damme in the Surviving the Game situation...I know he'd easily get out of that encounter.

Can Mason survive this hunt?

Scenario 1: Mason dies.

Scenario 2: Mason dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.