Markus/Michael Corvin vs The Creeper/Darkseeker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Markus and Michael...both hybrids encounter a new threat to the Underworld....The Creeper(Jeepers Creepers)...and the head Darkseeker(the one headbutting the glass at the end of I am Legend).

The fight takes place in an open field...similar to the setting in Jeepers Creepers 2. Which team ends up victorious?

gobstakid777
Creeper's team ftw

BruceSkywalker
is this underworld 2 corvinis?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is this underworld 2 corvinis?

Michael Corvin...vamp and lycan hybrid from the first two films. You can use feats from either film to justify an answer.

~The Wickerman~
Team 1 stomps. JC had his head impaled by a javelin and needed to get a new one from one of the kids. Markus would wtfpwn him with his wings. Darkseeker is inconsequential. Come to think of it, I think Michael Corvin could probably solo erm

Placidity
Markus and Michael are both very strong, ripping Lycan's heads off and just shoving his arm through them like nothing.

But I think the Creeper might actually be stronger cause I remember he was flying with a truck (?). However, I don't see him screwing up the Underworld team with pure strength. On the other hand, the Hybrids have good means of damage with the wings and razor sharp claws.

Darkseeker is just useless and either Markus or Michael would end him in under 5 seconds.

So this goes to team Underworld, because the Creeper is let down by his noob team mate, otherwise I think he would qualify to be in the same league as the Underworld team.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Placidity
Markus and Michael are both very strong, ripping Lycan's heads off and just shoving his arm through them like nothing.

But I think the Creeper might actually be stronger cause I remember he was flying with a truck (?). However, I don't see him screwing up the Underworld team with pure strength. On the other hand, the Hybrids have good means of damage with the wings and razor sharp claws.

Darkseeker is just useless and either Markus or Michael would end him in under 5 seconds.

So this goes to team Underworld, because the Creeper is let down by his noob team mate, otherwise I think he would qualify to be in the same league as the Underworld team.

He wasn't flying with it, just pulling it along. But even then, he's a glass cannon. Sure he may be seem strong and you go "woah check it out" but then you remember a 16 year old cheerleader ran a javelin through his head erm

KingD19
Markus knocked a truck off the road with a shoulder charge, and pulled a helicopter out of flight. He also lifted up a multi ton rock wall that unmovable. Granted it wasn't closed all the way, but he probably could have still lifted it.

When Micheal first became a hybrid, he was ripping lycans apart, something that Viktor, who was in his late hundreds couldn't even come close to. Micheal is probably just as powerful as Markus, probably more so physically because he's lycan dominant. Also, his speed is crazy, Viktor couldn't keep up with him at 1st.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Michael Corvin...vamp and lycan hybrid from the first two films. You can use feats from either film to justify an answer.

in that case team one stomps

gobstakid777
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
in that case team one stomps
exactly

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Team 1 stomps. JC had his head impaled by a javelin and needed to get a new one from one of the kids. Markus would wtfpwn him with his wings. Darkseeker is inconsequential. Come to think of it, I think Michael Corvin could probably solo erm Pretty much in a nutshell what he said QFT yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.