End of Days vs Constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
In a previous thread, it was the general consensus that the Constantine Satan would defeat Gabriel from the Prophecy movie.

If this devil from Constantine fought the devil from End of Days(Arnold Movie)...which version do you think would win?

Rogue Jedi
End of Days, Byrne pwns.

~The Wickerman~
Don't remember EoD very well. I recall he was pissing some sort of black flammable stuff, then he had sex with a chick and her mom, then he turned into a big fckin ugly thing at one point. Oh and made a restaurant go boom. Did I forget anything?

On the other hand, Constantine's devil teleported in from nowhere, slowed time to a halt, telekinetically destroyed some doors, opened a gate to Hell to send his kid through, then turned Gabriel into a mortal, then opened another gate to Hell that shot flames out which wtfburn'd Gabriel. And also pulled all the gooey shit from Constantine's lungs. Without leaving any mark.

So I'm gonna go with Constantine's devil. He got the whole "bigger than life" thing going on. The EoD one just made me think of some random demon getting out and doing shit randomly.

Rogue Jedi
Pacino pwns them both.

BruceSkywalker
neither as both suffered from bad acting

jinXed by JaNx
Constantine, Byrne devil was a pussy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.