What is your favorite Lightsaber style?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
My favorite lightsaber form is Vaapad. If I were a Jedi/Sith, I'd interlace the darkness of Vaapad, the ferocity of Juyo, the acrobatics of Ataru, and the defense of Soresu to make myself nearly invincible.

What is your favorite form(s) and how would you use it(them)?

KingD19
Trakata, and Galen Marek's form of whatever it is he uses, I think it's a reverse shien grip.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by KingD19
Trakata, and Galen Marek's form of whatever it is he uses, I think it's a reverse shien grip.

Yeah, that's Sith Shien (rapid attacks using the Shien form). Galen Marek used Juyo and Soresu as well.

KingD19
All of that with Trakata, basically I'd be a 6'1, muscular Yoda. Flipping around, keeping you off guard, then to end a fight, I'd do something like a powerful downward swing, then cut my saber off as you go to block. Then since the hit is point at your ribs, I just turn it back on. Instant kill.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
I like the form padme has.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
I like the form padme has.

Either you know little about Star Wars or that was a slightly perverted comment.

mattatom

Anakin4Ever

Darth Subjekt
Well I know i let her feel the power of the force when i stuck my lightsaber in her dark side.

Red Nemesis
My Revan has had Padme like a bajillion times.

no expression

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well I know i let her feel the power of the force when i stuck my lightsaber in her dark side.

I pulled her onto my lightsaber, then I followed through with a Force Explosion.

Hewhoknowsall
I like Vapaad and Soresu.

truejedi
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Nemesis
big grin

mattatom

no expression
My Darth "Badass" Bandon Force pushed your Revan into Malaks bridges generator and exploded you. Then I had your Padme and my Bastila One million Bajillion times. At the same time.

Eminence
Anakin4Ever
Are you talking about the television adaptation? no expression

Slash_KMC
So oblivious.

Red Nemesis
CANDLE

Slash_KMC
no

Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Either you know little about Star Wars or that was a slightly perverted comment. Wtf is star wars?

Red Nemesis
CANDLE CANDLE CANDLE

NOW!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Wtf is star wars?

Good question, these are the Star Trek forums right?

Red Nemesis
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/WarHero56/006_Charizard.jpg

Slash_KMC
Kyle, are you okay?

truejedi
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/WarHero56/006_Charizard.jpg

Now... is that Chewbacca? Or C3P0? I always get those confused.

Slash_KMC
It's Revan.

truejedi
oh ,okay. So he has got "force fire tail?" Awesome. So, canonically, he probably learned that on Malachor 5?

Slash_KMC
Duh, and he learned how to grow wings through one of the unknown Sith holocrons he acquired on Korriban.

truejedi
well, then I apologize to anyone I offended when I said I couldn't prove he knew more about the force than Yoda. Yoda never grew wings. Revan FTW.

Lord Lucien
Don't forget that Revan's the only guy in Star Wars to have canonically evolved from the cutest Jedi ever to a demon PokemSith capable of destroying worlds with his library of knowledge and p0wer.

dude holy **** revan looks awesome? is that a screenie from the new kotor? god thats awesome. Hes gotta be like charamander only sexier!

Anakin4Ever

??????
WTH!

Council#13

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.