Copy and paste your Horoscope here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
http://www.horoscope.com/

GEMINI

You may be having a big wave of good luck today. Good fortune should not be wasted because it is fickle, coming and going with apparently no reason or control. Take advantage of the present multitude of good opportunities while they still remain.

If this has been done already, close please.

~The Wickerman~
AQUARIUS:

Some days are for beginning and others are for finishing what you've already begun. Today is a day to finish what you have started so you can move on. You have to move your concentration from one thing to another and the best way to do that is to end the first before you start the second.

As expected, a useless piece of garbage, just like all horoscopes are.

Rogue Jedi
I know haermm But it's all in good fun. Hey, you got a Quija board?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hey, you got a Quija board?

awecgun

~Wålshy~
are you going on daily horoscopes for your sign?

gobstakid777
LIBRA:

Romance is abundant in your planetary movement today. Allow any relationship the room it needs to grow. If it is real, it will grow and show you what it needs from you. That is the point of true love - it understands in a deeper, more profound way than words.

this is shitdisgust

gobstakid777
Hey, you got a Quija board?

The Power of Christ Compels You,B1tch!

~:Mr.Anderson:~
KIVeyTG9KB0&feature=related

BruceSkywalker
horoscope... wat is that

Digi
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
a useless piece of garbage, just like all horoscopes are.

Rogue Jedi
I know haermm But it's all in good fun. Hey, you got a Quija board?

Strangelove
Aquarius

There are forces telling you that you must choose one path or the other, but this is not true, because balance is the key to spiritually. Every time someone attempts to give you a set rule they are also attempting to stop you from thinking freely.

Rogue Jedi
I love how horoscopes can always mean like ten different things. haermm

~Wålshy~
where are you copying it from awebrow

Rogue Jedi
http://www.horoscope.com/

Rogue Jedi
GEMINI

Part of maturity is developing the ability to appreciate the best parts of others without having to change them to fit your standards. Today, you may be faced with disliking qualities of someone you really enjoy on another level. Put what you don't like aside and focus on the positive.

~Wålshy~
http://www.horoscope.com/ i know that uhuh but are you clicking on Daily Horoscope for Your sign? or

Rogue Jedi
Oh haermm Yeah.

Syren
Scorpio

When you are successful in one aspect of life it reflects on all the others. {obvious}

When you fail, it does exactly the same. {obvious}

Today is a day to focus on the one aspect of your life that gets overlooked because the other two are so pressing. {general}

Take care of your health. {obvious}

Digi

Sancty
When your lover gets mad at you for not playing by the rules the only way to come to peace with them is by first clearly establishing what the rules are. Only then can the two of you decide if you want to play by these rules. Today is a good day to decide.

dur

Digi
I know haermm But it's all in good fun.

Sometimes. For most people, it's harmless fun. In other cases, it's making money off of the gullible and uninformed, and thus a form of societal exploitation. I don't mind businesses marketing to their customers, but not when it's based on a lie, especially one that the company is aware of.

Because make no mistake, many horoscope services advertise themselves as being truthful despite knowing the truth, many people believe them, and it is a lucrative business. One can apply this argument to psychics as well. It's modern day snake oil. So all in good fun? Not always. And it's the people who don't realize they're being swindled that contribute most heavily to the industry, not the ones who recognize it for what it is and only use it for amusement.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Digi
Sometimes. For most people, it's harmless fun. In other cases, it's making money off of the gullible and uninformed, and thus a form of societal exploitation. I don't mind businesses marketing to their customers, but not when it's based on a lie, especially one that the company is aware of.

Because make no mistake, many horoscope services advertise themselves as being truthful despite knowing the truth, many people believe them, and it is a lucrative business. One can apply this argument to psychics as well. It's modern day snake oil. So all in good fun? Not always. And it's the people who don't realize they're being swindled that contribute most heavily to the industry, not the ones who recognize it for what it is and only use it for amusement. If someone is idiot enough to buy into it, to have faith in it, that's their problem.

"Hey, we have a huge sale on submarine screen doors!!!"

Would you buy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
Originally posted by Digi

Because make no mistake, many horoscope services advertise themselves as being truthful despite knowing the truth, many people believe them, and it is a lucrative business. One can apply this argument to psychics as well. It's modern day snake oil. So all in good fun? Not always. And it's the people who don't realize they're being swindled that contribute most heavily to the industry, not the ones who recognize it for what it is and only use it for amusement. Well when it's online and free, it's hardly lucrative, is it?

gefallen_engel
When you are successful in one aspect of life it reflects on all the others. When you fail, it does exactly the same. Today is a day to focus on the one aspect of your life that gets overlooked because the other two are so pressing. Take care of your health.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
When you are successful in one aspect of life it reflects on all the others. When you fail, it does exactly the same. Today is a day to focus on the one aspect of your life that gets overlooked because the other two are so pressing. Take care of your health. OMG you're ****ed haermm

gefallen_engel
OMG you're ****ed haermm

story of my life.

gobstakid777
OMG you're ****ed haermm laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
story of my life. You and me both, smelly.

gefallen_engel
oh well.

Rogue Jedi
Deep subject...

gobstakid777
yep

Rogue Jedi
Shallow minds?

gobstakid777
idk

Kelly_Bean
Taurus:

A large financial wave is heading your way, so study up and make the best of it. This wave will come down quickly if you don't get to work, so get to it and make some cash. Financial opportunities like this create the possibility, but you still have to make the deal.

YEAH F*CKING RIGHT! I wish. I haven't had a job since January and I don't buy Lottery tickets. Crock.

~Wålshy~
Finance looks promising, and romance is also possible today. There are rewards to be had if you handle things properly and there is no time like the present. If opportunity knocks on the door, let it in, but be careful before you invite it over for dinner.

haermm thats so cheesy

Sancty
This is a good time to make money, so forget the distractions and get focused. Anybody who doesn't understand your priorities needs to be informed or they're not really on your side. Without focus and dedication, everything becomes mediocre.

Make money, eh mmm

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Sancty

Make money, eh mmm http://dearbloginheaven.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/crack-whore-because-sometimes-being-ugly-isnt-enough-demotivational-poster.jpg

i'm jus playin

This is a good time to make money, so forget the distractions and get focused. Anybody who doesn't understand your priorities needs to be informed or they're not really on your side. Without focus and dedication, everything becomes mediocre.

what a load of bullshit

Paola
Gemini
Saturday, Sept 12, 2009

This is a day to focus on your dreams. The stars are going to line up and all you have to do is be prepared. Make sure you have done all the homework and put your resources together in one place. Now, all you need is a little bit of star magic.

Oh yes I'll be focused on my dreams very soon sleeping

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Paola
Gemini
Saturday, Sept 12, 2009

This is a day to focus on your dreams. The stars are going to line up and all you have to do is be prepared. Make sure you have done all the homework and put your resources together in one place. Now, all you need is a little bit of star magic.

Oh yes I'll be focused on my dreams very soon sleeping Gemini rock

Paola
we rock!

though I can't focus on my dreams yet yawn

stupid horoscope ranting

L!l'!c3y
i dont believe in horrorscopes..

Rogue Jedi
Gemini

Early in the day there may be some financial action, but it may diminish by the afternoon. Romance becomes a possibility tonight, but don't push it - give love the time it needs to grow. You just need to pay the proper attention to the right thing at the right time.

Paola
Gemini

Sunday, Sept 13, 2009

Early in the day there may be some financial action, but it may diminish by the afternoon. Romance becomes a possibility tonight, but don't push it - give love the time it needs to grow. You just need to pay the proper attention to the right thing at the right time.

so it means we'll have money in the morning but not in the afternoon? huh we'll go shopping? eek!

Rogue Jedi
Damn geminis!!!

Rogue Jedi
Gemini

You may be facing some major problems and have some big decisions to make today. Knowing that they will affect the lives of those you love makes the decision even weightier. Ultimately, you have only two choices: you can change your course of action or pay the price for this one.

WHOA......

gefallen_engel
Scorpio

Something unexpected could happen today. Don't panic - shaking up the routines of life is part of the process of making it work more efficiently. If things don't rattle you once and a while, you tend to get stuck and bogged down in your schedules.

Rogue Jedi
Uh oh haermm

gefallen_engel
oh well.

Rogue Jedi
Mine said one thing.

bewbz.

Mairuzu
Sagittarius is the best

blandy86
Mine said one thing.

bewbz.

r u a libra, cause that's what mine said too!
cheers

Rogue Jedi
Gemini, baby, Gemini.

gefallen_engel
Scorpio's are mean. laughing out loud

Paola
^ they are... weep

Gemini

Tuesday, Sept 15, 2009

Today probably started out with one explosion after the other, so play it safe, because you don't want to get burned. Lay low until these explosive situations pass; they'll be gone by tomorrow. Once it's over, life will return back to normal.

of course! today's Mexico's Independence celebration and fireworks are all over the country... though is raining erm

Rogue Jedi
Gemini, baby, Gemini.

gefallen_engel
Scorpio

Each sign of the Zodiac can benefit from today's energy for opportunity, but remember that opportunities like this one come around very rarely. If you do not take advantage of this wonderful moment, it may be a very long time before you get the chance again; don't look a gift horse in the mouth, take it.

Rogue Jedi
Buy a lotto ticket!!!

gefallen_engel
Scorpio

Life constantly moves forward in spite of anything you can do, so you might as well move along with it. If you resist, all that will happen is you won't get anywhere until you stop resisting. Don't waste time, get past your fears and get in step with life.

Syren
I am not mean nahuh

Fallen
"If you are not in love and want to be, take a chance on love today. It's always a gamble, but the odds are in your favor when love is in your stars. You have nothing to fear but fear itself, so give romance a chance. It doesn't always work out, but sometimes it does."

i always find these things interesting.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
I am not mean nahuh Yeah, but your sig is hot yes

Paola
^ yes

Rogue Jedi
And yours is HUGE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.