Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Hulk (Eric Bana) is being chased by Gen. Ross and the military. Hulk runs into Metropolis trying to evade his would-be captors. Superman (Christopher Reeve) has been recruited by Ross to help capture the Hulk. Superman, who plays by the rules and is a "boy scout", knows that Hulk is Dr. Banner, so Supes will not try to kill Hulk, rather just incapacitate him.

Hulk, well, is Hulk. Hulk will smash Blue Man.

The Army is not in this fight.

Who takes it?

BruceSkywalker
are feats from Reeves Supes 1 and 2 allowed?

Impediment
Yes. No particular movies, rather just the characters from their respectful movies franchises.

NemeBro
Superman bends Hulk over his knee and spanks him.

Tattoos N Scars
Superman wins...much higher strength feats....he pushed the moon out of orbit to cause a solar eclipse in Superman IV.

Darth Martin
Doctor Manhattan would be more of a match for Reeve's Superman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Superman wins...much higher strength feats....he pushed the moon out of orbit to cause a solar eclipse in Superman IV.

agreed

Impediment
Okay, what if I change from Reeve's Superman to Routh's?

I admit that Reeve's Superman is way to strong for any Hulk incarnation.

NemeBro
Routh Superman lifted a small continent of Kryptonite, while having Kryptonite jabbed in his side, and threw it into space.

Ms.Marvel
it honestly wasnt even a continent it was barely the size of new york from what i remember.

but he is still much stronger then the hulk and the island was infused with kryptonite so that makes it even more impressive.

jaden101
From on screen feats, any version of Superman is beating any version of Hulk.

All is as it should be. Because as anyone with any sense knows...Superman SHOULD beat Hulk because Hulk is a big fat gay paedo rapist.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
it honestly wasnt even a continent it was barely the size of new york from what i remember.

but he is still much stronger then the hulk and the island was infused with kryptonite so that makes it even more impressive. You sure? I remember it mucn larger.

But as if it makes a difference, yeah, Superman is still much stronger.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden101
From on screen feats, any version of Superman is beating any version of Hulk.

All is as it should be. Because as anyone with any sense knows...Superman SHOULD beat Hulk because Hulk is a big fat gay paedo rapist. You're thinking of Dr. Light.

The rapist gig is his thing.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by NemeBro
You sure? I remember it mucn larger.

But as if it makes a difference, yeah, Superman is still much stronger.

Did it say how far out to sea they were, when Luther released the original crystal into the ocean? Apparently, the size of the growing anomaly started affecting Manhattan....so..to me...it had to be bigger than atleast Rhode Island, in my opinion.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Okay, what if I change from Reeve's Superman to Routh's?

I admit that Reeve's Superman is way to strong for any Hulk incarnation. It wouldn't matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.