If you were a vigilante.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
What would your choice of weapons be? And transportation? What would be your calling card? (Things you would leave on your victims, like a rose, pennies on their eyes, etc)

1 Sidearm, 1 Rifle (any shotgun, machine gun, sniper rifle, etc), 1 melee weapon.

Me? I'd carry a Beretta 92f, an AK47, and a baseball bat.

I'd drive a Chevrolet 4x4 Suburban. big grin

My calling card? An unlit cigarette dangling from their lips.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My calling card? An unlit cigarette dangling from their lips.

"Sarge, I think it's a gang war victim.

No son...see that unlit cigarette? Why....this was obviously the work of Pall-Mall-Menthol-Man"

awesrg

Rogue Jedi
Pall-Mall-Menthol-Man!!! WIN!!! eek!

gobstakid777
weapons
AK,tec 9,MAC 10,Milkor MGL,M4A1 w/ M203,Bowie Knife,Grenade,Aluminum Baseball bat,and Molotov Cocktails

transporation-
sumthin unnoticeable, like a black ford tarus or chevy surburban, or a Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300

calling card
have cube carved on the back of their neck

gobstakid777
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
"Sarge, I think it's a gang war victim.

No son...see that unlit cigarette? Why....this was obviously the work of Pall-Mall-Menthol-Man"

awesrg

laughing laughing

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by gobstakid777
have cube carved on the back of their neck

Why not just make it a fcking tesseract. I mean hey, kill 5 guys in 20 seconds, spend 3 hours carving em up thumb up

~The Wickerman~
Pall-Mall-Menthol-Man!!! WIN!!! eek!

Your sidekick is a 16 y old girl called "Virginia Slims".

gobstakid777
Why not just make it a fcking tesseract. I mean hey, kill 5 guys in 20 seconds, spend 3 hours carving em up thumb up
i agree

gobstakid777
Your sidekick is a 16 y old girl called "Virginia Slims".
joe camel shits on both of them

Rogue Jedi
Your sidekick is a 16 y old girl called "Virginia Slims". Does she have nice bewbz? 16? Then we would be based in Vegas, 16 is legal age of consent evil face

wtf is a tesseract?

~The Wickerman~
Does she have nice bewbz? 16? Then we would be based in Vegas, 16 is legal age of consent evil face

wtf is a tesseract?

Awesome bewbs. But she hates you cause you totally suck.

4dimensional cube.

gobstakid777
Does she have nice bewbz? 16? Then we would be based in Vegas, 16 is legal age of consent evil face

wtf is a tesseract?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

http://nodebox.net/code/data/shared/2007-05-31-00-23-43_tesseract.png

Rogue Jedi
Awesome bewbs. But she hates you cause you totally suck.

4dimensional cube. Whatever, ***** follows my orders to a T.

~The Wickerman~
Whatever, ***** follows my orders to a T.

Nah, she thinks you're a 2nd stringer, she wishes she were someone else's sidekick. Someone like....THE CIGAR (dum de duuuuuum).

Cause ya know.....he's got a massive.....SUV or something...

hw00t

Rogue Jedi
Nah, she thinks you're a 2nd stringer, she wishes she were someone else's sidekick. Someone like....THE CIGAR (dum de duuuuuum).

Cause ya know.....he's got a massive.....SUV or something...

hw00t She's delusional haermm

~The Wickerman~
She's delusional haermm

Well you know...if you don't like her there's always alternatives like:

"Ashtray" - underaged stereotypical african american boy, has 1 line every 9 pages that is in ebonics. Powers: good athlete, can create a small cloud of ash at will, and can play a mean 1 on 1 b ball. Will eventually die. Slept with Virginia Slims once.

"Zippo" - underaged stereotypical Irish boy. Green eyes and red hair. Has 1 line every 3 pages. Likes to say "Jaysis" and "Fooker" very often. Powers: can create fire with his fingertips. Has been sleeping with Virginia Slims for the past 3 months.

"Nails" - underaged stereotypical african american boy, has 1 line every 9 pages that is in ebonics. Powers: good athlete, can create a slightly bigger cloud of ash at will, and can play a mean 1 on 1 b ball. Will eventually die. Has cornrows. Slept with Virginia Slims once.

"Peace Pipe" - 50 year old hippie. Wears rainbow t-shirts. Remembers protesting the war in 'nam. Likes to say "maaaan" every 3 lines. Has a line every 3 pages. Is constantly high. Powers: cosmic awareness. Slept with Virginia Slims twice.

"Gertrude" - Gertrude is your sister. She is 3 years older. She thinks you're a ****ing freak. She's an attorney at law. She gives you a lift every once in a while when that piece of shit Chevrolet fails on you. Her husband kicked your ass when you showed up at their wedding reception piss drunk 4 years ago. She's pregnant. She'll eventually lose the baby due to you in some way or another. Had a lesbian experience with Virginia Slims once.

Damn I'm enjoying this way too much.

Rogue Jedi
I'll stick with Virginia Slims haermm

Steak Knife
I'd be pink, and have a weapon that squirts blood. I'd fly around on a maxi-pad, sort of like a magic carpet... . .. .. . oh, wait, I thought it said 'If you were a vagina.' My bad.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Red Nemesis

Rogue Jedi
Lame.

Red Nemesis
You are mean.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/WarHero56/006_Charizard.jpg

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Impediment
I'd be Stanley: The Stuttering Knight.

Powers: Talking to the suspect while horrendously stuttering non-stop. My incessant stutter would drive the suspect to blow his brains out to end the cacophonous assault of my speech impediment as to give him some piece of mind.

Calling card: Well, just see my awesome avatar and sig.

I'd drive a 2005 Ford Taurus, which is precisely what I drive now.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Impediment
I'd be Stanley: The Stuttering Knight.

Powers: Talking to the suspect while horrendously stuttering non-stop. My incessant stutter would drive the suspect to blow his brains out to end the cacophonous assault of my speech impediment as to give him some piece of mind.

Calling card: Well, just see my awesome avatar and sig.

I'd drive a 2005 Ford Taurus, which is precisely what I drive now.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3362/epicyf5.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3362/epicyf5.jpg ..............................

gobstakid777
RJ BSODed at the hotness laughing

Rogue Jedi
I might have fapped ninja

bogen
Haha suprise suprise

Rogue Jedi
ninja

AfroMan
Weapons: M16, Smith & Wesson Sigma, English Rapier.
Abilities: TimeShift's Beta Suit (includes regenerating shields, and the ability to stop, slow, and reverse time.)
suit looks like this:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/Mksmoke2/timeshift.jpg
Calling Card: a medallion with the visor's image on it nearby.

gobstakid777
wink

Rogue Jedi
Lets keep weapons/powers real mk?

gobstakid777
the ultimate vigilante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1G-diee1o

steverules_2
I'd be the next rorschache or however the f*ck you spell it

Rogue Jedi
You'd go to prison?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd be the next rorschache or however the f*ck you spell it
u wuldn't last a one night evil face
i'm jus playin

Rogue Jedi
Charlie Bronson pwns Rorschach.

gobstakid777
vin diesel pwns charlie bronson, but Omar Little pwns them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.