Batman vs Dr Doom(Again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Dr Doom has 1 month of prep. Batman has 3 months.

tkitna
Victor wins for he is Doom

psycho gundam
doom has time tech.

galactusischere
batman is DOOMed

Wei Phoenix
So you give the stronger, more powerful, more resourceful man more prep time than the other? Even if you switched the times Doom would still win.

gobstakid777
Doom is the greatest comic book human villain ever,only surpassed in awesomeness by thanos "respect my pimphand b*tch!" the titan

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So you give the stronger, more powerful, more resourceful man more prep time than the other? Even if you switched the times Doom would still win.

What? Batman has the time advantage.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
What? Batman has the time advantage.

Misread that as a year, my point still stands that Doom utterly rapes him.

Dr Will Hatch
He's been parried by lesser beings than Batman.

Wei Phoenix

Not really, and not when given prep and a place where there is no PIS or anything. How does Bruce counter Doom's magic or superior technology or a punch to the face? How does he bypass his forcefields?

Dr Will Hatch
Not really, and not when given prep and a place where there is no PIS or anything. How does Bruce counter Doom's magic or superior technology or a punch to the face? How does he bypass his forcefields?

PIS is apart of Dooms nature. His ego is outstandingly huge and ripe for a good poking.

DC Tech is roughly on the same level as Marvel tech. Batman has access to it. He has shown to be a machiavellian infiltraitor around the same level as Doom, and will have ideas about how to neutralize these forcefields. Plus he has a time advantage.

Wei Phoenix
PIS is apart of Dooms nature. His ego is outstandingly huge and ripe for a good poking.

DC Tech is roughly on the same level as Marvel tech. Batman has access to it. He has shown to be a machiavellian infiltraitor around the same level as Doom, and will have ideas about how to neutralize these forcefields. Plus he has a time advantage.

Exactly how though? What will he do to neutralize his shields? How will he counter his magic or a punch to the face? Doom can simply BFR him with ease.

PIS is also nonexistant here.

h1a8

low showing don't count, only average and high.

Warlord
dOoM

Mshinu
*chough* Doom was beaten by Luke Cage when Doom knew he was coming

Wei Phoenix
*Cough* Doom has beaten people way above Cage like Magneto. Doom isn't losing here.

Lostedge
Doom wins.

Mshinu
*Cough* Doom has beaten people way above Cage like Magneto. Doom isn't losing here.

Doesn`t change the fact that Doom even with time to prep has been taken down by a few simple punches.

http://img121.imagevenue.com/loc1181/th_71887_-4_page_10_3-_122_1181lo.jpghttp://img165.imagevenue.com/loc747/th_71904_-7_page_14_6-_122_747lo.jpg

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mshinu
Doesn`t change the fact that Doom even with time to prep has been taken down by a few simple punches.

http://img121.imagevenue.com/loc1181/th_71887_-4_page_10_3-_122_1181lo.jpghttp://img165.imagevenue.com/loc747/th_71904_-7_page_14_6-_122_747lo.jpg

Right so that takes precedence over everything else hes done?

Wei Phoenix

Doesn't change the fact that Doom has traded blows with the Thing and Bruce lacks the strength that Luke could dish out and the fact that Doom and his armor is much stronger than before and the fact that he has shields that Bruce isn't getting past and the fact that Doom can fly and send him to another realm. Doom has plenty of durability feats that outshines the low one you have supplied.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Right so that takes precedence over everything else hes done?

Why would it? However Luke DID get the better of him despite Doom`s uber-preppness.

Phantom Zone
Why would it? However Luke DID get the better of him despite Doom`s uber-preppness.

Because one showing doest take precedence over the majority. erm

Wei Phoenix

My God you enjoy trolling Doom. you know he took blows from Hulk right?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomDurability01SVTU3.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomDurability02MoonKnight39.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomDurability03MoonKnight39.jpg

Mshinu
My God you enjoy trolling Doom. you know he took blows from Hulk right?

I am trolling just because I am pointing out Doom got his arse kicked? All your whining won`t change the fact it did happen. Low showing maybe but clearly he has weaknesses that can be exploited.

Wei Phoenix
I am trolling just because I am pointing out Doom got his arse kicked? All your whining won`t change the fact it did happen. Low showing maybe but clearly he has weaknesses that can be exploited.

Has that weakness been exploited since then over all of the years? Doom as also gotten stronger and more durable with an insane power up. Bruce also lacks the strength and technology to replicate Luke's punch so what you are saying is useless trolling. Would it help if I show Batman getting owned by Superman a few times? Maybe Bane?

Mshinu
Has that weakness been exploited since then over all of the years?

Well I imagine Doom realized makin a suit of armor that couldn`t handle a few punches to the chest was a bad idea and fixed it.

If it would make you feel better by all means go ahead .. however I don`t even like the bat.

Phantom Zone
Has that weakness been exploited since then over all of the years? Doom as also gotten stronger and more durable with an insane power up. Bruce also lacks the strength and technology to replicate Luke's punch so what you are saying is useless trolling. Would it help if I show Batman getting owned by Superman a few times? Maybe Bane?

Im kinda tired but thats kinda faulty logic. When Bane beat Bats he was not at his best.

I agree though with everything else you said.

Placidity
DC... I mean, Batman wins.

Wei Phoenix

Well I imagine Doom realized makin a suit of armor that couldn`t handle a few punches to the chest was a bad idea and fixed it.

If it would make you feel better by all means go ahead .. however I don`t even like the bat.

Despite that armor taking more force than Luke has produced before that scan? You still haven't said how that scan is relevant since him and his armor is more durable. You just admitted that said problem is fixed but earlier you say that weakness can be exploited? The fact that the "problem" is no longer there, then what is Batman going to do?

Well I could show Magneto getting owned too. Doom making a mockery of him and his powers.

Im kinda tired but thats kinda faulty logic. When Bane beat Bats he was not at his best.

I agree though with everything else you said.

yeah but they were the only two that came to mind at the moment.

Mshinu
Despite that armor taking more force than Luke has produced before that scan? You still haven't said how that scan is relevant since him and his armor is more durable. You just admitted that said problem is fixed but earlier you say that weakness can be exploited? The fact that the "problem" is no longer there, then what is Batman going to do?

Yawn you miss my point. However I do agree that Doom wins at least a clear majority.

By all means, knock yourself out....

Wei Phoenix

Yawn you miss my point. However I do agree that Doom wins at least a clear majority.

By all means, knock yourself out....

Yawning then quit the trolling and go to sleep unless you want to pay the troll toll, then I may just let you get into that boy's oul

Phantom Zone
Did you just freestyle?

Mshinu
Yawning then quit the trolling and go to sleep unless you want to pay the troll toll, then I may just let you get into that boy's oul

Care to translate that into something coherent?

Wei Phoenix
Care to translate that into something coherent?

Sure thing bobcat.

dJ8G2s--1zA

Space M ummy
Dr Doom has 1 month of prep. Batman has 3 months.

this is a bad, bad match. 1 month of prep? Doom has a factory somewhere that can churn out exact clones of himself to do the fighting for him.

Bruce shows up for the fight, he could very realistically be looking at 100+ copies of Victor Von Doom, all of which have powers equivalent to the original.

Even ignoring the massive stash of tech doom has, the armor's default capabilities are strength in the 70+ ton range, shields that can take nukes, energy projection, flight, molecular manuipulators, power drain equipment...etc etc.

and that ignores doom's magical and telepathic abilities as well. This fight would be over in 3 seconds if doom went this route:

Fight begins: Ovoid mind switch, (dooms mind and batman's mind trade places), armor self destructs, obliterating bruce.

It's pretty much the win button, no defense against that one. And since it's not common knowledge Doom can do this, there's no way for Bats to prep for it.

This fight goes to Doom all day, every day

Mshinu
Sure thing bobcat.

I always figured you looked something like that

The Nuul
Doom wins again.

Spire
Batman.

Raptor22
in no way do i see this as a stomp for doom. i think its pretty even. bats has new god/apokaliptian/kryptonion tech which includes phantom zone projector and mother box. and for every doom clone he brings with his exact powers bruce can round up jla members with a wide variety of powers or ask his old budy hal to call on hundreds of gl's. the match would last 3 seconds if bruce went this route. step 1 turn on phantom zone projector, step 2 get sandwhich step 3 eat sandwhich step 4 take nap.

Wei Phoenix
I always figured you looked something like that

You're going to have to try harder than that friendo.

Mindset
Originally posted by Raptor22
bruce can round up jla members with a wide variety of powers or ask his old budy hal to call on hundreds of gl's. the match would last 3 seconds if bruce went this route. No outside assistance from other people.

Space M ummy
in no way do i see this as a stomp for doom. i think its pretty even. bats has new god/apokaliptian/kryptonion tech which includes phantom zone projector and mother box. and for every doom clone he brings with his exact powers bruce can round up jla members with a wide variety of powers or ask his old budy hal to call on hundreds of gl's. the match would last 3 seconds if bruce went this route. step 1 turn on phantom zone projector, step 2 get sandwhich step 3 eat sandwhich step 4 take nap.

lol. yeah, someone else beat me to it, but no, Bruce can't round up JLA members, or "hundreds of GLs" because there's no outside help allowed.

on the flipside, Doom can use as many doombots as he wants, since they're typical equipment for him. And that's just the doombots! Latveria's entire military and police force consists of killer robots that doom built! They're less powerful mind you, but Doom has literally an entire army on standby.

A phantom zone projector is less than worthless when you're swarmed by a hundred copies of your opponent and don't know which one to aim at.

This fight boils down to one thing, there are an indeterminate number of Dooms (100 was just for the sake of argument) but only one bruce. he's outmatched, no matter what he does.

and again, this doesn't solve the mind switch problem- doom can pull this off at ANY time, and Batman has no defense against it. Mind Switch, Detonate, fight over.

Phantom Zone
^ Also Doom knows magic and Batman more than once has stated or implied how it makes him feel uncomfortable. Doom wins a healthy majority.

Space M ummy
^ Also Doom knows magic and Batman more than once has stated or implied how it makes him feel uncomfortable. Doom wins a healthy majority.

I thought bringing magic into it was overkill. But yeah. Doom's resources far, far exceed batman's- especially if we're talking "apprentice" level Doom.

Eternal Idol
Doom wins every time.

Parmaniac
bruce can round up jla members with a wide variety of powers or ask his old budy hal to call on hundreds of gl's. the match would last 3 seconds if bruce went this route.

Doom could ask a writer to bring back the pre-retcon beyonder that Doom gain his powers again and wipe the floor with the DCU smile

grimify
Doom probably wins a majority, but it's not as one-sided as people are making it out.

Kasper Gutman
Doom 10/10. Doom's normally a foe pitted against teams.

Juntai
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Doom could ask a writer to bring back the pre-retcon beyonder that Doom gain his powers again and wipe the floor with the DCU smile Batman can just ask Batmite to slap up all three of 'em.
shifty

Raptor22
i didnt realize there was no outside interferance like that my bad. could others like mr terrific, ray palmer, or lusciois fox help him build stuff. i mean its part of his character and taking that away from him it severly handicaps him. also theres no doubt doom personaly makes better equip but bruce has access to equal if not greater in newgod/apok/kryptonian.

Raptor22
a mother box it self is freakin destructive. first only an apokalyptian or new god can build or understand one. they can amp strength/speed/endurance to amazing lebels. heal the user even revive after death. open boom tubes, and control any non sentinent machines/robot (doombots are robots and his suit is mechanical right? ). also the box is tuned into the user physicaly and mentaly and if another tries to use/take possession of it, it self destructs. so if doom switches minds the box will know instantly through its tp connection with user and selfdestruct, and probably before doom cam destroy his bruce filled doom suit.

manx422
Batman learns disperse spell from zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.