Michael Myers vs Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Marv is walking down the street when he hears a woman screaming down a alley. Marv runs to see whats going on when he runs up on Michael breaking a highschooler neck and when Marv sees this he hollers out Hey Buddy your in big trouble and whether it was a good idea or he gets Michael's attention and they battle begins. Michael from 1 and 2. Michael has his butcher knife Marv has his hatch.

Impediment
Zombie's Myers dies horribly.

The original would die, too.

Marv is damn near superhuman in strength and skill.

NemeBro
Damn near my ass.

What Marv has done cannot be accomplished by any mere human.

golem370
Michael has done beyond human feats like sticking his thumb threw somebodies forehead ripping a mans face off. Breaking a cop in half while in the hospital.

Impediment
What?!? What the hell did you just try to say? English, please.

gobstakid777
either stalemate or marv

Darth Martin
Stalemate? Marv pwns.

gobstakid777
michael's had his share of durability and strength feats.He mmight be able to stalemate Marv, he's not overcomig him though

Darth Martin
Michael has nothing on Marv in durability. Marv has been run over 3 times in one instance by a speeding car.

BruceSkywalker
Myers ftw... que original john carpenter halloween theme music

gobstakid777
I changed my mind.I am switching to myers, due to the fact he is standing right behind me
please help...

Darth Martin
Marv will bury Myers by flushing him down the toilet after chopping him up with his own kitchen knive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.