Gambit vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear for both combatants.

SamZED
I have to say Deathstroke.

The Nuul
DS

Sir Faceman
Deathstroke would kill him.

Juk3n
Nightwing can hang with DS, i see no reason why Gambit couldn't, i forsee a faceplosion.

Warlord
DS

-Pr-
Deathstroke.

Space M ummy
Gambit could take this as long as he's not fighting like an idiot.

His speed and reflexes are superhumanly high- dodging bullets is common, but gambit's fast enough to block machine gun fire with that staff AND redirect them back with accuracy (Xmen #3) and his accuracy is pretty good. remember this is the guy that usually takes out his opponents by throwing playing cards at them.

Superhuman agility and accuracy being a given, (and thus, he's not going to be getting blitzed by DS's enhanced stats) he's not going to have too much trouble going H2H with DS, even though DS is undoubtedly the better fighter.

why?

It's pretty hard to defeat an opponent who can make your boxers detonate and kill you. DS's equipment actually might work against him here. I'd give him better odds against Gambit if he was fighting in the nude. At least THEN his costume and equipment getting charged during the fight and exploding wouldn't be a liability.

Gambit 6 or 7 out of 10 with all equipment, 5/10 or 6/10 if DS is fighting in the buff.

Slaanesh
Gambit

Spire
Deathstroke.

Raptor22
ds ftw. for all the talk about gambits super human reflexes and speed in all my years reading him ive never seem him do anything robin hasnt done in teen titans. i mean hes dodged multiple bullets/lasers and deflect multiple with his staff. what has gambit actually done thats far above that, speed and agility wise.

Ryonslaught
Sorry but gambit gets gutted like a trout!

Kris Blaze
Deathstroke 7/10

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Raptor22
ds ftw. for all the talk about gambits super human reflexes and speed in all my years reading him ive never seem him do anything robin hasnt done in teen titans. i mean hes dodged multiple bullets/lasers and deflect multiple with his staff. what has gambit actually done thats far above that, speed and agility wise.

his speed and agility aren't really THAT high. he's not a speedster, afterall. I'm sure you could find batman/deathstroke/cap doing similar things. So they're probably about even. Nobody's blitzing anyone on speed alone for this fight.

It's the "I can explosively detonate anything you happen to be wearing" part that causes problems for deathstroke. Not Gambit's speed. Give Batman or Robin the same ability and they'd own deathstroke too.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Space M ummy
his speed and agility aren't really THAT high. he's not a speedster, afterall. I'm sure you could find batman/deathstroke/cap doing similar things. So they're probably about even. Nobody's blitzing anyone on speed alone for this fight.

It's the "I can explosively detonate anything you happen to be wearing" part that causes problems for deathstroke. Not Gambit's speed. Give Batman or Robin the same ability and they'd own deathstroke too.

Sense!

You speak it.

Battlehammer
gambit higher feats robin could not touch. like catching a bullet.

Raptor22
so robin can dodge bullets and deflect with staff but not catch one? when did gambit catch one and why didnt it go through his hand? not wanting a hole in his fist is probably why robin doesnt do that.

Mindset
so robin can dodge bullets and deflect with staff but not catch one? yes

Raptor22
i see this as 8 or 9 out of ten for ds. if gambit hangs back and throws cards ds can easily dodge them and he can fire back with lasers from his staff and a variety of guns and grenades are standerd gear for ds. and if u think hes gonna get close and charge his close gambit will leave the fight with nubs where his arms were after ds busts out his swords. thats just my opinion though.

jesserw21
but this is da same guy who paid DEADPOOL not to kick his ass...hey might work wit deathstroke also lol

Lord Feron
Deathstroke 6-7 out of 10. DS seems a bit more impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.