The Bride vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

jaden101
Assuming Deadpool still has the ability of Wade then he wins easily.

Obviously this only counts if you consider Wade's and Deadpool's feats as attributable to the the same person.

Anyone who can walk into a room full of automatic rifle weilding bad guys and cut bullets in half before killing them can easily take the Bride.

This really is a matter of speed...She wouldn't even see his swings coming.

steverules_2
She never really had to block bullets with a sword..not saying she could...but not saying she couldn't, she was real good with a sword and plus she could gouge an eye or do the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

jaden101
I just think that blade to blade. He'd overcome her with a ridiculously fast barrage of blows. She'd probably be able to defend for a short while but eventually she'd cave.

gobstakid777
van wilder ftw

steverules_2
Originally posted by jaden101
I just think that blade to blade. He'd overcome her with a ridiculously fast barrage of blows. She'd probably be able to defend for a short while but eventually she'd cave.

So out of 10? Would the bride lose everytime?

KingD19
He lets her take the 1st swing, he parry's, then stabs her through the heart, fights over in like a split second.

jaden101
Originally posted by steverules_2
So out of 10? Would the bride lose everytime?

Hmmm...Most likely...If she were to win I think it'd have to be in the 1st couple of blows.

She seems to be good and 1 hit kills on many of the crazy 88's...I think it'd have to be something similar for her to win.

To be fair to her though, her reactions are fast. She does catch an axe in mid air at one point. Different league of reaction speed and accuracy from cutting a bullet in half in mid air though.

jaden101
With Deadpool though, I never did understand why they made the swords retract into his arms. Surely this would make them less versatile. Look at the way you swing a sword in reality. You sometime open the palm to allow the blade to swing in more directions than the closed palm allows. Surely that gives more options in attack and defense as it allows better momentum of the blade and allows it to cover a larger area of your own body in defence.

steverules_2
They just wanted to make him like wolverine due to the claws, deadpool in the wolverine movie was just stupid tbh

How are Deadpools or Wades fighting skills?

jaden101
They just wanted to make him like wolverine due to the claws, deadpool in the wolverine movie was just stupid tbh

How are Deadpools or Wades fighting skills?

I agree...It was a bit of a silly and pointless character. Especially due to the fact that they killed him off. He could've been a far more interesting and deadly villian than they made him.

steverules_2
I'm hopeful for the deadpool spin off but...I'm not getting my hopes up

Depending on how good deadpool/wades fighting skills are...perhaps this should be like:

1)sword fight
2)H2H

But of course no Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique or gouging of the eyes

jaden101
I'm hopeful for the deadpool spin off but...I'm not getting my hopes up

I can't see how it'll be good. And we already know how it'll end...Bit pointless really.

You never know though.

steverules_2
...how will it end exactly?

jaden101
Presumably with Wolverine cutting his head off on top of a cooling tower.

Ms.Marvel
hes still alive at the end of origins though so i could see it picking up from there.

steverules_2
Thats how the deadpool film is gonna end? Isn't that how the wolverine movie ended (in a way)?

jaden101
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
hes still alive at the end of origins though so i could see it picking up from there.

Is he?...Where'd you get that from?

Rogue Jedi
A better match for Deadpool would be Tanaka from "Fearless", he might actually make Deadpool work for it.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A better match for Deadpool would be Tanaka from "Fearless", he might actually make Deadpool work for it.

True..."Hero" might be a good match too. Or either of the main guys from this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T1fjqFyr7Q&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
thumb up Good eye.

BruceSkywalker
Deadpool ftw

NemeBro
From the commercials Deadpool looked more impressive than Bride by a fair margin...Did not see the movie, but yeah.

KingD19
Deadpool is alive, at the end of Origins, his hand felt his head for a couple seconds, then his eyes popped open, and he said Shhhhhh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.