Current Superman vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in Space.

Who wins?

nicamarvin
SuperMan

Kris Blaze
Sinestro.

Kryptonite death.

nicamarvin
como on ist supes...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nicamarvin
como on ist supes...

Okay?

Kryptonite death.

Warlord
Sinestro (as good as Hal)

nicamarvin
you know that will NEVER happen in comics right?

Warlord
who cares...

xJLxKing
50/50
Sinestro is weaker then Hal, though he has killer instincts which is why I give him 50/50

carver9
Sinestro is powerful as hell. I dont know who'll win this though but if I was betting money, due to versatility and outright power output, I would give sinestro the majority.

batdude123
Superman.

Punch death.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

Punch death. laughing

DarthZoom
Doesn't Supes just fly right through him at superspeed?

Philosophía
What Batdude said.

Originally posted by DarthZoom
Doesn't Supes just fly right through him at superspeed?

No.

DarthZoom

Philosophía
Auto-shields.

Also, what you said wasn't "Sinestro can't handle Superman's speed" it was "Superman would just fly through him at superspeed". And those are two different things.

DarthZoom

Kris Blaze
Concentrated red-sun beam hits Kal:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/02-03.jpg

Can he rasie them up faster then Supes can plow through him?

Can they withstand a superspeeding kryptonian?

And why couldn't Supes just fly right through him at superspeed?

Did you just ask how fast Sinestro can raise his AUTO SHIELDS? laughing

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Did you just ask how fast Sinestro can raise his AUTO SHIELDS? laughing

Yes, let me explain.

Let's say they start off facing each other. Supes can move at Speeds almost as fast as The Flash. Even if the shields go up without Sinestro having to conciously activate them, they still would take time to activate even if just a second or millesecond.

Philosophía
Can he rasie them up faster then Supes can plow through him?

Can they withstand a superspeeding kryptonian?

And why couldn't Supes just fly right through him at superspeed?

Auto Shields.

It depends on how hard Superman hits and how often. Even under forum rules he wouldn't suddenly hit him with milions of planet-busting punches until his shields are breached and his head is on a trajectory twoards the sun, much less 'fly through him' like you're suggesting, which is not only an out of character tactic but also fairly idiotic, since it's not a bull fight here.

Kris Blaze
Yes, let me explain.

Let's say they start off facing each other. Supes can move at Speeds almost as fast as The Flash. Even if the shields go up without Sinestro having to conciously activate them, they still would take time to activate even if just a second or millesecond.

They are always up.

THEY ARE ALWAYS UP.

Sinestro's clothing are also created by his ring. Do you think he starts off naked? Does he start off with the ring on the floor?

DarthZoom
They are always up.

THEY ARE ALWAYS UP.

Sinestro's clothing are also created by his ring. Do you think he starts off naked? Does he start off with the ring on the floor?

Okay do you have any scans or anything to prove that they are up 24/7? Do the rules of the fights allow for them to be up at the start?

And you need to calm down, this is all just for fun remember?

Slaanesh
Sinestro FTW

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Sinestro FTW

How does he overcome Supes strength and speed?

Slaanesh
his shield can handle Supes strength...and Lantern have speed too..

DarthZoom
his shield can handle Supes strength...and Lantern have speed too..

Can you pove that his sheilds can handle Supes punching him at super speed? Or that their speed is comparable to his?

chomperx9
didnt kyle take out superman one time in the JLA series ? if kyle can take out supes then whats gonna stop sinestro

DarthZoom
Originally posted by chomperx9
didnt kyle take out superman one time in the JLA series ? if kyle can take out supes then whats gonna stop sinestro

If your talking about when he created the kryptonite, he had the entire JLA backing him up in that fight.

Slaanesh
Can you pove that his sheilds can handle Supes punching him at super speed? Or that their speed is comparable to his?

can u prove that Superman punch can destroy Sinestro shield??

i don't know if their speed is comparable..but supes ain't no Flash..i think Sinestro can keep up with Supes speed..

DarthZoom
can u prove that Superman punch can destroy Sinestro shield??

i don't know if their speed is comparable..but supes ain't no Flash..i think Sinestro can keep up with Supes speed..

Your the one offering it up as a def, therefore you have to prove it can handle a superspeed punch.

And Supes can almost keep up with Barry Allen, is there any on panel proof that a ring barer has that kind of speed?

Parmaniac
They are always up.

THEY ARE ALWAYS UP.

laughing thumb up

Slaanesh
Your the one offering it up as a def, therefore you have to prove it can handle a superspeed punch.

And Supes can almost keep up with Barry Allen, is there any on panel proof that a ring barer has that kind of speed?

what??who made that rule??why can't u be the one to give me prove that Supes can destroy Sinestro shield??

he can't keep up with Barry..and Lantern travel across Galaxy at super speed on regular basis..that's enough for me too think that they can keep up with supes speed...

DarthZoom
what??who made that rule??why can't u be the one to give me prove that Supes can destroy Sinestro shield??

We can get a mod to rule on it I suppose. But as I understood it, since I provided a method of defeat, its up to you to prove that it wouldn't work.

I never said he could, I said he can come close. Have they shown in comics how long a trip from Earth to OA takes for a GL?

xJLxKing
They are always up.

THEY ARE ALWAYS UP.

His shields are always up, but doesn't mean they are at full power. In the recent GL issues, one of the GL said to increase their shields to full power.

This is why we see some black rings pierce and even killing some GLs while others just get hit.

But I am sure you knew that already.

Badabing
I'm not sure what's going on in here. It seems that the pro Sinestro group need to show that he can react fast enough to get his shields up before Supes blitzes.

As for Sinestro's shield, Supes has been shown to get through GL's shields at times, and not at other times. Depends on the ring bearer and who's writing the arc.

-Pr-
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

Punch death.

cdtm
The most recent Sinestro hurt The First Lantern.

Without the Parallax upgrade.

quanchi112
Sinestro wins.

Golgo13
Sinestro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.