doomsday v imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Eh i would like to know who would win between this 2 as i read on this forum someone saying that imperiex was a match for phoenix and doomsday is able to withstand the omega effects of darkseid.

DarthZoom
Already happened. Doomsday got vaped.

xJLxKing
Imperiex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS
Any ways it happened in the comic called Our Worlds At War. imperiex killed DD in one hit. Maybe now it might take more energy since DD did get more resistance.

zinaldo
So imperiex is the strongest in the dc comics then,so is imperiex on eternity and galactus level also.

DarthZoom
Read Our Worlds at War.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zinaldo
So imperiex is the strongest in the dc comics then,so is imperiex on eternity and galactus level also.
Strongest in DC? No way! though, his level is around Galactus?

zinaldo
But isn't he stronger than superman and didn't superman used his own powers to kill him and died from it aswell,talking about doomsday who was killed by imperiex in a flash and imperiex is also said to be stronger than darkseid,so is there someone stronger than imperiex then.

So he cannot be on galactus level as the planet devourer has 2 to 3 people ahead of him in marvel comics in eternity and the above all and someone i am forgetting the name of.

kakuzu
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Strongest in DC? No way! though, his level is around Galactus?

He has way more then just then just two or three people.

xJLxKing
But isn't he stronger than superman and didn't superman used his own powers to kill him and died from it aswell,talking about doomsday who was killed by imperiex in a flash and imperiex is also said to be stronger than darkseid,so is there someone stronger than imperiex then.

So he cannot be on galactus level as the planet devourer has 2 to 3 people ahead of him in marvel comics in eternity and the above all and someone i am forgetting the name of.
DC and Marvel are two different companies.
I can't name all the characters that are stronger then imperiex but here are some
ION
Spectre
Radiant
Mandrakk
Superman(with Cosmic Armor)
Presence
Lucifer/Michael
Mxy
AM
Soon to be Nekron
Hourman with his weapon(can't spell it)
There are more

theICONiac
DC and Marvel are two different companies.
I can't name all the characters that are stronger then imperiex but here are some
ION
Spectre
Radiant
Mandrakk
Superman(with Cosmic Armor)
Presence
Lucifer/Michael
Mxy
AM
Soon to be Nekron
Hourman with his weapon(can't spell it)
There are more

Mandrakk?? The guy who got taken out by 2 GL's in FC??

DarthZoom
Originally posted by theICONiac
Mandrakk?? The guy who got taken out by 2 GL's in FC??

He got taken out by a giant green stake. Ah FC, retardation put to pen and paper. laughing

theICONiac
Originally posted by DarthZoom
He got taken out by a giant green stake. Ah FC, retardation put to pen and paper. laughing

Amen brother! Could you imagine if during the 'Infinity Gauntlet' Wolverine dashed out of the crowd and killed Thanos by stabbing him with his claws??? There would have been friggin' riots in the streets! laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Mandrakk?? The guy who got taken out by 2 GL's in FC?? That really isn't the same Mandrakk that Superman fought. Either way, he was attack by Supermen and other crap like that. The one that fought Superman in Cosmic armor is much stronger. He was getting stronger and stronger and feeding off the stories of DC.

theICONiac
That really isn't the same Mandrakk that Superman fought. Either way, he was attack by Supermen and other crap like that. The one that fought Superman in Cosmic armor is much stronger. He was getting stronger and stronger and feeding off the stories of DC.

So what happened in FC??? That was supposed to be his 'Swan Song' no?

xJLxKing
So what happened in FC???
Can you be more specific? Lots of things happened in FC.

theICONiac
Can you be more specific? Lots of things happened in FC.

Well, for such a deadly, 'omnipotent' threat he was taken out in a piss-poor fashion...

xJLxKing
Well, for such a deadly, 'omnipotent' threat he was taken out in a piss-poor fashion...
He was taken out in an original way. Mandrakk represents the "evil" part of the stories. Superman represent the "good" side of the story. And it is only Superman's story that Mandrakk was never able to defeat. Superman's story was what fueled the Cosmic Armor to defeat the universe's greatest threat. That's how I got it.

theICONiac
He was taken out in an original way. Mandrakk represents the "evil" part of the stories. Superman represent the "good" side of the story. And it is only Superman's story that Mandrakk was never able to defeat. Superman's story was what fueled the Cosmic Armor to defeat the universe's greatest threat. That's how I got it.

But it was not Superman that defeated Mandrakk...it was a GL 'stake'...

I swear to God if Nekron is taken out by something as stupid as that I will NEVER buy another DC comic...

batdude123

I swear to God if Nekron is taken out by something as stupid as that I will NEVER buy another DC comic...

Yes you will. smile

xJLxKing

It was a good plot. I liked it.
Any ways, the Lanterns finished him off, but the Judge and Superman did all the work. Also, I don't think it was the same Mandrakk. Remember, the Monitor are all capable of becoming Mandrakk. The first monitor locked himself away and while locked his fed on stories of the DC universe. After Darkseid fell, his seal weakened. This Mandrakk was defeated by Superman in Cosmic Armor. Later on we see another Mandrakk. I think that was another monitor. He didn't feed on Stories as much, but still was able to defeat Spectre and Radiant.

theICONiac
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes you will. smile

No friggin way 'dude! DC will be on my 'do not buy unless you have developed amnesia from extensive exposure to kryptonite and stupid storylines' list.

Please Lord, let me be NOT right for once pullhair

theICONiac
Any ways, the Lanterns finished him off, but the Judge and Superman did all the work. Also, I don't think it was the same Mandrakk. Remember, the Monitor are all capable of becoming Mandrakk. The first monitor locked himself away and while locked his fed on stories of the DC universe. After Darkseid fell, his seal weakened. This Mandrakk was defeated by Superman in Cosmic Armor. Later on we see another Mandrakk. I think that was another monitor. He didn't feed on Stories as much, but still was able to defeat Spectre and Radiant.

See, I didn't but any tie-ins (except for LO3W/ROTRL).

Is it fair to expect that I had to buy everything so I could 'appreciate' just how awesome Mandrakk was?? None of this was explained in the main-storyline, which is where it belonged.

xJLxKing
See, I didn't but any tie-ins (except for LO3W/ROTRL).

Is it fair to expect that I had to buy everything so I could 'appreciate' just how awesome Mandrakk was?? None of this was explained in the main-storyline, which is where it belonged.
Well the tie-in (Superman Beyond) is great. I think it's better then FC(1-7). It explain who mandrakk is and the History of the Mandrak. It explains where Superman was during FC(he is MIA). It explains who the Prime Monitor is. It even gives us heroes who were forgotten.

DarthZoom

A good plot????? Darkseid gets beaten by singing and an army of Supermen can't beat Space Dracula, yet a big green stake does?

Morrison not only jumped the shark, afterwards he walked over and t-bagged it.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarthZoom
A good plot????? Darkseid gets beaten by singing and an army of Supermen can't beat Space Dracula, yet a big green stake does?

Morrison not only jumped the shark, afterwards he walked over and t-bagged it.
What? The Supermen weakened him, and the GL's finished him off. Or did the judge do it? I forgot!

And when I said good plot I mean FC as a entire arc.

DarthZoom
What? The Supermen weakened him, and the GL's finished him off. Or did the judge do it? I forgot!

And when I said good plot I mean FC as a entire arc.

How was it good as an entire arc? It was disjointed, lacked direction and was poorly written. Oh yes I absolutely loved Mary Marvel, the demonic go-go dancer. Wonder Woman looked like something that would get hunted in "Lord of the Flies"

And the whole idea of Space Dracula was dumb to begin with.

Juntai
Any ways, the Lanterns finished him off, but the Judge and Superman did all the work. Also, I don't think it was the same Mandrakk. Remember, the Monitor are all capable of becoming Mandrakk. The first monitor locked himself away and while locked his fed on stories of the DC universe. After Darkseid fell, his seal weakened. This Mandrakk was defeated by Superman in Cosmic Armor. Later on we see another Mandrakk. I think that was another monitor. He didn't feed on Stories as much, but still was able to defeat Spectre and Radiant. Originally posted by Galan007
mandrakk from "superman beyond" was literally part of the essential storyline thus, the only way another character could kill him, was to not only overcome his 'eternal power', but said character had to also have a story > mandrakk's - that's why it could ONLY be superman.

anyhow, after their battle mandrakk plummeted into the overmind, and was completely stricken from existence...

-supes-
"i can hear him , still screaming all the way down, down, down until even the idea of him is lost.."

"until the overvoid, the mind of monitor, engulfs him.... already forgetting":
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879209/m1.jpg.html

that said, the 'mandrakk' from "final crisis" was merely another monitor who took on the guise of the 'true' mandrakk...

-rox ogama -
"they cast me out too... who was once proud ogama.."

"drink deep of the bitter cup of mandrakk, as i have":
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879210/m2.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879211/m3.jpg.html

though this 'version' was still very powerful , he would have still been nothing in comparison to the original - due to not having as powerful of a story, and not having fed on the bleed for an untold amount of time.
Correct, 2 different Mandrakk's.

SoulDevourer
But isn't he stronger than superman and didn't superman used his own powers to kill him and died from it aswell, thats DOS DD weakest version
Supe coudnt kill him again like that if they got a rematch

btw suppose some1 like mxy erase DD (so he kill him) then recreate him, this means mxy wont be able to erase DD again? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.