Francisco Scaramanga runs a Cop Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://www.imfdb.org/images/9/92/Mwtgg-gold5.jpg
Francisco Scaramanga from the Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun has decided to set up a gauntlet for himself out of boredom. He has hired some of the best cops in the world to come out to his lair on his own private island.

Opponents start out on opposite sides of the island. The opponents will get there firearm that I choose for them. They will be given only one magazine of ammunition that is inside the gun. Scaramanga will be given his trademark golden gun. He will be issued six extra golden bullets. But the pistol is a one-shot so he will have to reload them manually.

Scaramanga is fully rested and healed between fights. How far does he get? How does he fair against each?

Gauntlet
1.James Gordon - (Gary Oldman/Batman Begins) - S&W 5904
2.Axel Foley - (Eddie Murphy/Beverly Hills Cop) - Browning Hi-Power
3.Mike Harrigan - (Danny Glover/Predator 2) - Dessert Eagle
4.Sam Gerard - (Tommy Lee Jones/The Fugitive) - Glock 22
5.John Kruger - (Arnold Schwarzenegger/Eraser) - Glock 17
6.John McClane - (Bruce Willis/Die Hard) - Beretta 92F
7.Martin Riggs - (Mel Gibson/Lethal Weapon) - Beretta 92F

gobstakid777
as i told u b4, i nvr watched bond.how good is this dude

gobstakid777
oh and he don't get past ah-nuld

Darth Martin
He's pretty uber as far as accuracy goes. He never misses in the whole film. He's known around the underground as the best assassin in the world. He uses a signature golden gun and always kills his targets with one shot.

Being in his own fun house gives him the advantage as far as the enviorment goes.

gobstakid777
then he should make it to 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.