Red Hulk Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Hulk can BFR SS if he so chooses to, or just beat him to death otherwise.

Go!

Slaanesh
this gotta stop..no herald level people can beat Rulk..SS, GL, Supes, Sentry, Thor, WonderWomen..none of them can beat Rulk..he will punch them to death..for those who use energy..he will absorb their energy and then punch them to death..the result will always be the same..Rulk punch them to death..

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Slaanesh
this gotta stop..no herald level people can beat Rulk..SS, GL, Supes, Sentry, Thor, WonderWomen..none of them can beat Rulk..he will punch them to death..for those who use energy..he will absorb their energy and then punch them to death..the result will always be the same..Rulk punch them to death.. the surfer would just toss him into a black hole and be done with it

Mshinu
Originally posted by thanos-prime
the surfer would just toss him into a black hole and be done with it

Rulk would punch the black hole to nothingness or absorb it!

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Mshinu
Rulk would punch the black hole to nothingness or absorb it! SS could throw him into a wormhole which would count as a bfr cause he would end up on the other side of the universe

Mshinu
SS could throw him into a wormhole which would count as a bfr cause he would end up on the other side of the universe

Rulk eats the wormhole and gains the ability to travel by warping space

guy222
Rulk

thanos-prime
Rulk eats the wormhole and gains the ability to travel by warping space except not really he would have already lost

Mshinu
except not really he would have already lost

I am pretty sure Rulk can time travel if he wants to so he can go back and absorb surfer before the battle starts even. Rulk win!

thanos-prime
I am pretty sure Rulk can time travel if he wants to so he can go back and absorb surfer before the battle starts even. Rulk win! scans or he can't and there is not way he could ever catch surfer

Mshinu
scans or he can't and there is not way he could ever catch surfer

Rulk w LoebForce can do anything

thanos-prime
Rulk w LoebForce can do anything that's not a defendant anwswer but surfer can time travel he will kill him before he becomes rulk

KingD19
Even though he was a rookie at the time, when Rulk fought Surfer, he dominated him. And as Loeb writes it, so shall it be!!!!!

Rulk for the infinite win.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by KingD19
Even though he was a rookie at the time, when Rulk fought Surfer, he dominated him. And as Loeb writes it, so shall it be!!!!!

Rulk for the infinite win. this is not a comic rulk shouldn't win

Mshinu
that's not a defendant anwswer but surfer can time travel he will kill him before he becomes rulk

Oh how I wish the surfer would just do that...

Unfortunately the Rulk`s indentity is still not known is it?

thanos-prime
Oh how I wish the surfer would just do that...

Unfortunately the Rulk`s indentity is still not known is it? ever heard of cosmic awareness?

Survivor19
Domino knows it...

Slaanesh
aside from BFR..do u have any other way for Surfer to beat Rulk??

thanos-prime
aside from BFR..do u have any other way for Surfer to beat Rulk?? yes going back in time and killing him,absorbing his gamma radiation,mind rape etc etc

occultdestroyer
Why make a thread when the result has already been shown on-panel in a comic??

Pointless thread.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Pointless thread. that was surfer from another point in time or something and comics have that thing called a plot device hypothetical threads don't

occultdestroyer
that was surfer from another point in time or something and comics have that thing called a plot device hypothetical threads don't
What plot device?

It has been consistently shown that Red Hulk can defeat Heralds, Skyfathers, and even Abstracts.

Red Hulk is simply too powerful for Surfer to handle.
Red Hulk 9/10

thanos-prime
What plot device?

It has been consistently shown that Red Hulk can defeat Heralds, Skyfathers, and even Abstracts.

Red Hulk is simply too powerful for Surfer to handle.
Red Hulk 9/10 like i have said this is not a comic there are many ways for him to be beaten

Slaanesh
yes going back in time and killing him,absorbing his gamma radiation,mind rape etc etc

that's a self BFR..means Surfer lose..if it's absorbing..it'll be Rulk how's doing the absorbing..not Surfer..prof of mind rape working against Rulk???

thanos-prime
that's a self BFR..means Surfer lose..if it's absorbing..it'll be Rulk how's doing the absorbing..not Surfer..prof of mind rape working against Rulk??? you need to re write can't understand what that means

Slaanesh
you need to re write can't understand what that means

going back in time..that's a self BFR..means Surfer lose..

it'll be Rulk who absorb the power cosmic..

prof that mind rape will work on Rulk??

thanos-prime
going back in time..that's a self BFR..means Surfer lose..

it'll be Rulk who absorb the power cosmic..

prof that mind rape will work on Rulk?? prove it won't prove he has better than normal mental defenses i can't prove it will your the one defending him

Slaanesh
prove it won't prove he has better than normal mental defenses i can't prove it will your the one defending him

if i'm not mistaken..mind rape don't work on Hulk..so..i just assume it won't work on Rulk..

thanos-prime
if i'm not mistaken..mind rape don't work on Hulk..so..i just assume it won't work on Rulk.. i see no reason why i couldn't his mind has shown no telepathic resistance that im awar of

Board Walker
scans or he can't and there is not way he could ever catch surfer

You do know that Red Hulk killed silver surfer on panel right?

And to clarify, it was 616 universe Silver surfer, it was silver surfer from a point in the past prior to that present point that were at, it was so two silver surfers could exist at the same time.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Board Walker
You do know that Red Hulk killed silver surfer on panel right?

And to clarify, it was 616 universe Silver surfer, it was silver surfer from a point in the past prior to that present point that were at, it was so two silver surfers could exist at the same time. i know this and just because it happened in a comic doesn't mean it could happen in a hypothetical fight if all comic fights were written right pis less then fire lord wouldn't get beaten by spider-man

Xplosive
Rulk

Stunner2xx
this thread is epic fail with a silver surfer fanboy trying so hard

why does he even have a surfboard?
there are no waves in space. wtf

carver9
Rulk has proven that he can beat on people above herald level with ease. It shouldnt even be debated that its pis because it was shown to many times that his strength and durability is almost unmatched.

That same surfer that rulk easily dismantled was whipping terrax ass so he was powerful, hell current surfer tends to have a hard time with terrax.

Rulk wins this 10/10, almost everything about the surfer would get absorbed and thats all rulk has to do is get a hold of surfer and the fight is done.

kgkg
Rulk 1000/10

Bouboumaster
Rulk punch threw time and space to make his way behind Silver Surfer and then eats him.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
Rulk has proven that he can beat on people above herald level with ease. It shouldnt even be debated that its pis because it was shown to many times that his strength and durability is almost unmatched.

That same surfer that rulk easily dismantled was whipping terrax ass so he was powerful, hell current surfer tends to have a hard time with terrax.

Rulk wins this 10/10, almost everything about the surfer would get absorbed and thats all rulk has to do is get a hold of surfer and the fight is done.

Current surfer has a hard time with terrax?.........Carver just be quiet on things u clearly have no knowledge of. Further Surfer wasnt whippong terrax at all in that issue, grandmaster even referred to them being evenly matched. Did u bother to read the comic at all?

anyhow, taking away Loeb PIS Rulk gets stomped.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Naija boy
Carver just be quiet on things u clearly have no knowledge of.

You wish him to stay mute ?

carver9
Current surfer has a hard time with terrax?.........Carver just be quiet on things u clearly have no knowledge of. Further Surfer wasnt whippong terrax at all in that issue, grandmaster even referred to them being evenly matched. Did u bother to read the comic at all?

anyhow, taking away Loeb PIS Rulk gets stomped.

Cant argue with you on things regarding surfer but I am going to say this, Terrax has given surfer pretty decent fights in the past; it was never a stomp when the two fought.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
Cant argue with you on things regarding surfer but I am going to say this, Terrax has given surfer pretty decent fights in the past; it was never a stomp when the two fought.

Actually surfer has stomped terrax pretty badly in the past.

Placidity
Rulk is a pure excuse for a comic book character.

psycho gundam
surfer wins with ease.

only a surfer written by the village idiot jeph loeb would ironically get his energy absorbed by hulk. erm

surfer fresh from becoming the herald of galactus (under loeb's pen of lies) =/= the silver surfer.

not only will red hulk get his power absorbed, but he'll get his dna re-written banning glen talbot from becoming the hulk again...... all of that from far beyond the red hulk's reach.

Mshinu
Rulk eats surfer and poos shiny pink marbles

occultdestroyer
Srsly erm

There shouldn't even be a debate about this fight.

It has happened on panel... and Rulk's showings are consistent, so it clearly isn't PIS/CIS.

What is there to debate about? Surfer got totally owned by Rulk.. with ease.

Again, pointless thread is pointless.

Slaanesh
yup..we shouldn't put Rulk against herald level people..he would own them all..

Mindset
if i'm not mistaken..mind rape don't work on Hulk..so..i just assume it won't work on Rulk.. Hulk is different brah

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk is different brah

i know..we never saw anyone use mind rape against Rulk..so we don't know if it'll work on him or not..Hulk is the closest thing to Rulk..so i just use him instead..

thanos-prime
i know..we never saw anyone use mind rape against Rulk..so we don't know if it'll work on him or not..Hulk is the closest thing to Rulk..so i just use him instead.. there is no reason to believe it couldn't work but in the off chance it wouldn't there are other ways of beating rulk

Ambient
Surfer stomps..

Wei Phoenix
Srsly erm

There shouldn't even be a debate about this fight.

It has happened on panel... and Rulk's showings are consistent, so it clearly isn't PIS/CIS.

What is there to debate about? Surfer got totally owned by Rulk.. with ease.

Again, pointless thread is pointless.

You do know that it wasn't Current Surfer that he beat right?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You do know that it wasn't Current Surfer that he beat right?
Does it matter? erm

He's beaten opponents far stronger than Surfer like Grandmaster, Uatu, Thor, etc. (I doubt these guys would even be fazed against Surfer's attacks)

thanos-prime
Does it matter? erm

He's beaten opponents far stronger than Surfer like Grandmaster, Uatu, Thor, etc. (I doubt these guys would even be fazed against Surfer's attacks) those people you named were beaten through pis based on the origin of rulk's power simple matter manipulation should do the trick

occultdestroyer
those people you named were beaten through pis based on the origin of rulk's power simple matter manipulation should do the trick
What PIS are you talkin about?

There is NO PIS.

Rulk beat them through brute strength and maybe with energy absorption.
Nonetheless, his showings are consistent.

thanos-prime

There is NO PIS.

Nonetheless, his showings are consistent. did you read what i said? they could easily use matter manipulation to change his genetic code he has no business being in the same room let alone beating any of them

occultdestroyer
did you read what i said? they could easily use matter manipulation to change his genetic code he has no business being in the same room let alone beating any of them
Does Hulk have high matter manip resistance??

Coz if he does, then Rulk has stronger resistance.

thanos-prime
Does Hulk have high matter manip resistance??

Coz if he does, then Rulk has stronger resistance. i don't think he does and what kind of logic is that if hulk has it rulk does to and it's better than hulks?

occultdestroyer
i don't think he does and what kind of logic is that if hulk has it rulk does to and it's better than hulks?
no expression

That's exactly what Rulk is.

Wei Phoenix
Does it matter? erm

He's beaten opponents far stronger than Surfer like Grandmaster, Uatu, Thor, etc. (I doubt these guys would even be fazed against Surfer's attacks)

Yes because an experienced Surfer could've handled Rulk with ease by overheating him or draining his gamma radiation.

h1a8
Can Rulk resist the level of matter manipulation that SS can enforce? At what level can he resist it? Odin's level, Galactus level, etc.?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by h1a8
Can Rulk resist the level of matter manipulation that SS can enforce? At what level can he resist it? Odin's level, Galactus level, etc.? i doubt he can resist any level it's not like telepathy where you can fight it through will power

thanos-prime

There is NO PIS.

Nonetheless, his showings are consistent. it doesn't matter if his showings are consistent the fact that he beat a watcher or grandmaster is pis

occultdestroyer
it doesn't matter if his showings are consistent the fact that he beat a watcher or grandmaster is pis
Look.. I agree with your sentiments, I really do.

But the Loeb Force is strong in this one.

And with all his high-end showings to back him up, all of which are CANON... as much as I'd hate to say but Rulk does win.

Yes.. I know in this forum we take away as much PIS as we can, but the fact that it has been consistent with RULK makes it non-PIS.

Silver Surfer's only chance of winning is through matter manip, and we aren't even sure if it'll work on Rulk.

Naija boy
Nothing in the loebverse shud be taken seriously EVER. Honestly the PIS and the total lack of knowledge of the characters he is writing about is unprecedented. lol he even made Dr strange say "by the hoary hosts of hoggarth" instead of hoggoth. At one point in the book Galactus mentions that Granmdaster rivals him in power (which is ridiculous in itself) and yet at another point Rulk kills GM (an elder of the universe) with like 3 punches. Apparently despite what was mentioned earlier in the comic GM is far less powerful than even the likes of savage hulk who regularly takes multiple punches from Rulk without being koed let alone killed. Then at one point he takes thors hammer shot to the head without flinching and at another point is being taken to town by the lady liberators.

Further the surfer Rulk fought is NOTHING like current surfer who has had his PC for centuries. The surfer that Rulk fought was completely new to his abilities and probably didnt know that he is much a better energy absorber than Rulk is.

Badabing
it doesn't matter if his showings are consistent the fact that he beat a watcher or grandmaster is pis It's not PIS since all his showings support his power set.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Badabing
It's not PIS since all his showings support his power set.

Im not sure i get that. Lets say galactus goes inan FF comic and gets koed by a punch from thing, isnt it PIS since galactus was clearly portrayed far lower than he regularly is because of plot? Cause thats exactly whats been going on in that Rulk series.

thanos-prime
Nothing in the loebverse shud be taken seriously EVER. Honestly the PIS and the total lack of knowledge of the characters he is writing about is unprecedented. lol he even made Dr strange say "by the hoary hosts of hoggarth" instead of hoggoth. At one point in the book Galactus mentions that Granmdaster rivals him in power (which is ridiculous in itself) and yet at another point Rulk kills GM (an elder of the universe) with like 3 punches. Apparently despite what was mentioned earlier in the comic GM is far less powerful than even the likes of savage hulk who regularly takes multiple punches from Rulk without being koed let alone killed. Then at one point he takes thors hammer shot to the head without flinching and at another point is being taken to town by the lady liberators.

Further the surfer Rulk fought is NOTHING like current surfer who has had his PC for centuries. The surfer that Rulk fought was completely new to his abilities and probably didnt know that he is much a better energy absorber than Rulk is. Agreed the whole thing was crap

Badabing
Im not sure i get that. Lets say galactus goes inan FF comic and gets koed by a punch from thing, isnt it PIS since galactus was clearly portrayed far lower than he regularly is because of plot? Cause thats exactly whats been going on in that Rulk series. Let's say Rulk has beaten top tiers through his entire run, which he has. It's not PIS. He started off with high feats and has continued. At this point, Rulk getting beat by Thing would be PIS.

thanos-prime
Let's say Rulk has beaten top tiers through his entire run, which he has. It's not PIS. He started off with high feats and has continued. At this point, Rulk getting beat by Thing would be PIS. it's pis because he beat people he had no business beating people like the watcher getting beat by rulk is pis

Naija boy
Let's say Rulk has beaten top tiers through his entire run, which he has. It's not PIS. He started off with high feats and has continued. At this point, Rulk getting beat by Thing would be PIS.

Ok i understand that. But when we look at rulks showings they arent really consistent. He has gone toe to toe with guys like Green Hulk and Thor and its been shown that they are at least on his level physically (this is aside his other showings against the lady liberators and such). However he then goes up against skyfather plus characters and begins to knock them out and even kill them. Dont these contradict his showings were he is portrayed as being a peer of the likes of Hulk?

Badabing
Ok i understand that. But when we look at rulks showings they arent really consistent. He has gone toe to toe with guys like Green Hulk and Thor and its been shown that they are at least on his level physically (this is aside his other showings against the lady liberators and such). However he then goes up against skyfather plus characters and begins to knock them out and even kill them. Dont these contradict his showings were he is portrayed as being a peer of the likes of Hulk? I don't like it any more than most, and I'm a Hulk fan.

Board Walker
So rulk dominates here?

-Pr-
Norrin ftw.

Mshinu
Surfer`s only chanse is if he can morph into a smelly little canadian with claws...

Kris Blaze
it's pis because he beat people he had no business beating people like the watcher getting beat by rulk is pis

You have no basis for claiming it's PIS.

It's only plot induced stupidity if it breaks the god damned average portrayal. Rulk has always been depicted as capable of taking down the Watcher with punches, so it's not PIS.

The Nuul
I dont see SS getting schooled by Wolverine.

Ambient
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Rulk has always been depicted as capable of taking down the Watcher with punches, so it's not PIS.
Taking down a watcher w/ punches is not such a high feat, its there achilles heel. Heck they've been brought down by a single punch fore, not once but twice; in the nads and the face..

Red hulk is not so grand, i tell yah.. lol

SamZED
If it happens once its bad writing. Twice is PIS. But ALL the time its a sad fact we'll have to get used to. Ask Squirrel Girl...

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You have no basis for claiming it's PIS.

It's only plot induced stupidity if it breaks the god damned average portrayal. Rulk has always been depicted as capable of taking down the Watcher with punches, so it's not PIS.
The grandmaster thing was pis tho. Espiecally since the other characters he fought took more punches just fine

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Ambient
Taking down a watcher w/ punches is not such a high feat, its there achilles heel. Heck they've been brought down by a single punch fore, not once but twice; in the nads and the face..

Red hulk is not so grand, i tell yah.. lol

I know man, he just doesn't understand the concept of PIS.

h1a8
Maybe Rulk's power flucuates in accordance to his need. Like He-man.

SamZED
They said that the madder he gets the hotter he gets. Maybe they forgot to mention that the hotter he gets the stronger he gets?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Pointless thread. pretty much, rulk wins

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
pretty much, rulk wins Well, I'll respond to you like a human, but as I recall, Red Hulk absorbed powers out of an alternate Surfer who was pretty much the same as Surfer's first appearance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.