Hollow Ichigo vs. King Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
1. Old King Piccolo
2. Young King Piccolo at full power

NemeBro
...Um, yeah...

Luminatus
Yeah what? I saw a little heated debate elsewhere with Ulquiorra and 22nd Tournament Goku so I figured a battle between people who >>>>>> them be decent enough. Was I wrong?

NemeBro
....Yeah...King Piccolo was busting islands left and right...He stomps.

Endless Mike
Piccolo would win, his destructive feats are greater

Hellspawn28
King Piccolo would win both since he is stronger then Master Roshi, and Roshi destroy a small mountain at the start of the series. One big ki blast will be strong enough to beat him.

danteiscool
King Piccolo ftw.

KingD19
The new Hollow Ichigo would stomp Old Piccolo, he would give Young Piccolo a fight, and possibly win.

dadudemon
Say who is better in and elaborate as to why with feats, on these specific areas:

1. Strength

2. Speed.,

3. Durability.

4. Intelligence.

5. Cunning during battle.

6. Regeneration.

7. Destructive capability. (Building sized, city-block sized, city sized, etc.)

8. Ability variability, which is related to 5. (This is the usefulness of their moves/special abilities/etc. that would help win. For instance, Aizen's illusion technique would work on most anime characters...which changes things.)

NemeBro
1. Strength: Well considering Tao was able to throw a stone pillar a thousand kilometers and Piccolo is much stronger than that...

2. Speed: Roshi, with his back turned after they fired, caught several bullets in mid-air from a machine-gun, Tao who is even weaker than Roshi was able to move faster than his pillar when he leapt on top of it in mid-air, which was calced to be going at a speed of mach 14.

3. Durability: Piccolo can take attacks from DBZers that can do shit like destroy mountains and blow up moons...

4. Intelligence: Ichigo is more or less mindless in that form.

5. Cunning during battle: Read above.

6. Regeneration: Not enough feats from Ichigo to say.

7. Destructive capability: Piccolo destroys islands, Ichigo can at best destroy a small city.

8. Ability variability: Equal.

KingD19
1. Strength - He has regular strength feats that outshine Piccolo, like knocking people through huge pillars and buildings with swings of his sword. He even broke Grimmjaw's Disgarrion energy attack with his sword.

2. Speed - Ichigo - He keeps up with people like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow as a standard, when he turned into his 2nd Hollow form, he was so fast Ulquiorra couldn't keep up with him.

3. Durability- Ichigo - He got a hole blasted in him at like point blank range from Ulquiorra, and he survived. Aizen nearly cut him in half, and he survived. He regularly sustains life ending injuries, and keeps going. He even got blasted by Grimmjow's elbow darts, which decimated a huge structure. After that, he went on to win the fight.

4. Intelligence - Piccolo - He was very calculating, although he usually let emotions take over. Ichigo is as you said, just a beast who attacks whatever moves...Except Orihime and Rukia

5. Cunning during battle - Piccolo once again, Vizard/Regular Ichigo is another story though.

6. Regeneration - Ichigo - His original hollow form regenerates huge cuts and limbs in seconds, and he keeps going without even slowing down. His 2nd form is leagues beyond that. Piccolo regenerates limbs with effort, and it tires him out. Anything over that an he's down for the count. Also, the DB/DBZ universe is all about blunt force trauma, how they react to cuts and slashes is almost unknown, but probably not good, considering Yajirobi sliced Vegeta's tail off when he was fully transformed.

7. Destructive capability - Ichigo - His Cero overcame Ulquiorra's most powerful Cero, and the damage it caused was huge.

8. Ability variability - Ichigo - While he is just a crazed killer, he has telekinesis, Cero, Instant Regeneration, Insane Durability, Crazy Sonido Speed(He dodged Ulquiorra's ultimate attack point blank with his head, which was shown to hit almost as soon as he threw it), and Extremely High Durability(When Ulquiorra blew that hole in his chest, as soon as he turned hollow, the hole was healed.

Piccolo has a range of energy attacks, speed, durability, and the egg thing, but that's about it, his healing is nowhere near Ichigo's.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

King Kandy
KD, half of your examples are "Ichigo is above x who is above y who..." and then the whole thing breaks down, as none of them has quantifiable speed.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by NemeBro

thread should have ended here...

seriously guys...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by KingD19
1. Strength - He has regular strength feats that outshine Piccolo, like knocking people through huge pillars and buildings with swings of his sword. He even broke Grimmjaw's Disgarrion energy attack with his sword.

2. Speed - Ichigo - He keeps up with people like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow as a standard, when he turned into his 2nd Hollow form, he was so fast Ulquiorra couldn't keep up with him.

3. Durability- Ichigo - He got a hole blasted in him at like point blank range from Ulquiorra, and he survived. Aizen nearly cut him in half, and he survived. He regularly sustains life ending injuries, and keeps going. He even got blasted by Grimmjow's elbow darts, which decimated a huge structure. After that, he went on to win the fight.

4. Intelligence - Piccolo - He was very calculating, although he usually let emotions take over. Ichigo is as you said, just a beast who attacks whatever moves...Except Orihime and Rukia

5. Cunning during battle - Piccolo once again, Vizard/Regular Ichigo is another story though.

6. Regeneration - Ichigo - His original hollow form regenerates huge cuts and limbs in seconds, and he keeps going without even slowing down. His 2nd form is leagues beyond that. Piccolo regenerates limbs with effort, and it tires him out. Anything over that an he's down for the count. Also, the DB/DBZ universe is all about blunt force trauma, how they react to cuts and slashes is almost unknown, but probably not good, considering Yajirobi sliced Vegeta's tail off when he was fully transformed.

7. Destructive capability - Ichigo - His Cero overcame Ulquiorra's most powerful Cero, and the damage it caused was huge.

8. Ability variability - Ichigo - While he is just a crazed killer, he has telekinesis, Cero, Instant Regeneration, Insane Durability, Crazy Sonido Speed(He dodged Ulquiorra's ultimate attack point blank with his head, which was shown to hit almost as soon as he threw it), and Extremely High Durability(When Ulquiorra blew that hole in his chest, as soon as he turned hollow, the hole was healed.

Piccolo has a range of energy attacks, speed, durability, and the egg thing, but that's about it, his healing is nowhere near Ichigo's.

http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Accel

Nemesis X
Hollow Ichigo has rapid regeneration. Has anyone even noticed that when one of the Vaizards cut off his right arm during training, his arm regenerated at a rapid rate and turned into a giant tendril which was a surprise attack?

I'm sick and tired of when people post "Hollow Ichigo", people think that they're referring to Vaizard Ichigo and it just annoys the heck out of me.

KingD19
Don't even try to compare Bleach speed feats to Dragonball speed feats. Bleach simply operates on a higher level.

NemeBro
Lol.

AverageSavage
Don't even try to compare Bleach speed feats to Dragonball speed feats. Bleach simply operates on a higher level.
you must be trolling..

Quincy
Originally posted by King Kandy
KD, half of your examples are "Ichigo is above x who is above y who..."

To be fair, Nemebro is working the same way.

Darkstorm Zero

http://www.samizdata.net/blog/~pdeh/epicFAIL.jpg

dvampire
Be sarcastic all you like, Ichi rapes King Piccolo IMO. Bleach is being way underestimated.

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Be sarcastic all you like, Ichi rapes King Piccolo IMO. Bleach is being way underestimated.

True statement.

Nappa would be a better choice.

Nemesis X
Hollow Ichigo has TK and his cero is powerful enough to cause large scale destruction to large portion of the surroundings. He's so strong, he actually tore off the entire roof of Los Noches with just a single slash from his sword and it's possible he's even more strong than what he did. His durability is impressive because he's able to hold off Ulquiorra's most powerful attack unharmed and is able to withstand several large explosions and doesn't have any visible injuries after that. One of Hollow Ichigo's impressive speed feats is that he's faster than Ulquiorra.

King Kandy

How the thread got past this point is a mystery to me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
http://www.samizdata.net/blog/~pdeh/epicFAIL.jpg

That's what happens when you slam on the breaks for a train. big grin

Nemesis X
Who's to say that Hollow Ichigo can't be an island buster? He's got the feats to show that he can take out an island.

Does anyone have any idea how huge Los Noche's roof is? It got blown off by one slash from Hollow Ichigo's sword.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Who's to say that Hollow Ichigo can't be an island buster? He's got the feats to show that he can take out an island.

No he doesn't.

Ichigo can bust a few city blocks...and that's in his second release hallow form. That was his best showing. no expression

Hueco Mundo is the size of a large city. erm

Does anyone have any idea how huge Los Noche's roof is? It got blown off by one slash from Hollow Ichigo's sword.

The building looks really tall. And, it was not his sword, it was the concentration or "sharpness" from his sword that did the slicing. His sword isn't large enough to cut more than 3 feet. no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hueco Mundo is the size of a large city.

What? I think you're thinking about Los Noches. Hueco Mundo is a world and you think that a world is the size of a city? no expression

King Kandy
Show me them, then.

Does anyone have any idea how huge Los Noche's roof is?
Not as big as an island, that's for sure. smile

dadudemon
What? I think you're thinking about Los Noches. Hueco Mundo is a world and you think that a world is the size of a city? no expression

Yup. That's what I meant. Hey, if you look at all the factual mistakes you made in one post and add up all of the factual mistakes I've made the whole week, yours greatly outweights mine. AHA!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by King Kandy
Show me them, then.

Go to the Bleach wiki and you'll find them there.

dadudemon
Go to the Bleach wiki and you'll find them there.

Here's Ichigo's greatest destruction feat. Several city blocks, but not all of Los Noches.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v41/c352/8.html

In fact, it more or less punches a hole instead of causing destruction as the battling ground is still very much intact.

Ulq's attack was larger and more destructive. It was, in my estimates, 1 third the size of Los Noches. Large enough to destroy some cities.

SuperLuigi
King Piccolo killed shenron.

Endless Mike
It should be mentioned that Bleach characters get a huge power boost while in Hueco Mundo, since there are more spirit particles there than normal. Fights by default don't take place in Hueco Mundo

NemeBro
Actually only Hollows get a power boost in Hueco Mundo, although this is Hollow Ichigo. I just wanted to clarify.

Quincy
Actually only Hollows get a power boost in Hueco Mundo, although this is Hollow Ichigo. I just wanted to clarify.

Nah. Even Ishida got a boost.

XanatosForever
Characters who's powers involve gathering ambient spirit particles get amped in Hueco Mundo. That does not include Soul Reapers because Soul Reapers obtain their powers through inner strength.

Quincies absorb spirit particles.

Chad is part Hollow apparently. erm

Orihime, Renji, Rukia, Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Ichigo sans Hollowfication (and likely Vizard/Visored/however-the-****-you-spell-it) do not get amps in Hueco Mundo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Quincy
Nah. Even Ishida got a boost. Because of the Spirit Particles, Quincies are the only exception.

Luminatus
Yeah I always wondered if it was Vizard or Visored... I guess the latter makes more sense?

KingD19
Actually no, the former is the correct way to spell it, Vizard.

EvilAngel
Well.... yeah I'll come out and say it, Hollow Ichigo fangirl, right here
<---

I won't debate, but those of you who want bleach will understand.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/08/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/13/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/18-19/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANJh97sRaY&feature=channel_page

Luminatus
Why do you say that?

KingD19
The Vizard masked army (仮面の軍勢, kamen no gunzei), it is pronounced as the English visored (ヴァイザード, vaizādo).

It's pronounced in English as Visored(as in a visor), it's pronounced in japanese as vaizado, but in english it's still spelled Vizard.

King Kandy
How is it spelled Vizard. The katakana is Baizaado, or something like "Vaizard". There is no rule of romanization that would lead to the lack of an "a" in the word. Unless you have official material that romanizes it that way of course.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well.... yeah I'll come out and say it, Hollow Ichigo fangirl, right here
<---

I won't debate, but those of you who want bleach will understand.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/08/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/13/

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/18-19/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANJh97sRaY&feature=channel_page Hollow Ichigo is pretty powerful, sure, but Piccolo is on another league entirely, and his blasts make those look pitiful.

EvilAngel
Hollow Ichigo is pretty powerful, sure, but Piccolo is on another league entirely, and his blasts make those look pitiful.

Please, enlighten me.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Please, enlighten me. Casual blasts from him vaporise islands, large islands, and characters like Roshi are bugs to Piccolo, and Roshi when fired on by multiple machine-gun wielders while he had his back turned was able to turn around and catch all the bullets in his hands. Oh, and Roshi, who is as said a bug to Piccolo, destroyed the moon in a single blast.

KingD19
Well it might be spelled Vaizard, but I know it isn't spelled Visored.

EvilAngel
Casual blasts from him vaporise islands, large islands, and characters like Roshi are bugs to Piccolo, and Roshi when fired on by multiple machine-gun wielders while he had his back turned was able to turn around and catch all the bullets in his hands. Oh, and Roshi, who is as said a bug to Piccolo, destroyed the moon in a single blast.

I see. Thanks for that. If that's the case i think this thread ought to be closed ;p

NemeBro
Yeah it probably should be...

dvampire
Of course a battle isn't decided just by who could throw the biggest energy blasts, if it was, DBZ would win every single time most of their vs. threads IMO. Having power levels (Bleach and DBZ) makes it hard for you (or just me) to measure how durable they are with energy blasts since they go by who PL is the strongest. Anyways that's all I wanted to throw in, sorry for shifting away from the topic.

Endless Mike
The thing is that Ichigo doesn't really have anything other that energy blasts and physical attacks.

EvilAngel
Or more to the point Hollow Ichigo definately doesn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.