The Movie Guru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jailbreak2468
Okay, for those of you who don't know, here is a list of upcoming movies:

Spiderman 4
According to sources, the villians are going to be Lizard, Carnage, and Venom. Plus, the guy who supposedly killed Uncle Ben in #1 will be returning. Also, the Black Cat will be appearing, potentially with a rather large role.

Venom
Who saw this coming? Sony Pictures has announced that they are in the planning process for a movie starring yours truly: Venom. Apparently, once he and Spiderman parted ways, Venom turned to fighting the bad guys, too. Huh.

World of Warcraft
Say WHAT?!? Yep, Sam Raimi: director of Spiderman, due to direct what is sure to be another huge hit. Well, that's only IF the WoW fans will leave their computers long enough to watch the movie.

Deadpool
Once we saw X-men Orgins: Wolverine, we thought we were done with X-men. Nope. The character of Deadpool will be starring in his own movie. Wait... didn't he die in the end of 'Wolverine', though? Wonder how they're going to reconcile that...

Prince of Persia
Yep, they're making a movie. Directed by Jerry Bruckhiemer (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and produced by Disney, this will cover the Sands of Time trilogy in one movie. Let's just hope it stays true to the series, and Disney doesn't screw with it TOO much.

The Hobbit
Del Toro will be directing this two-movie story. Movie one will be the one we know: the story of the hobbit. Movie two will try to continue the story. And, rumor states that Peter Jackson, the director of the Lord of the Rings, will be directing a THIRD movie. Considering he has the rights to use anything from the appendixes, he might just make a bridge from the hobbit to LOTR.

If I can find out anything else, I'll post. Meanwhile, I'll take requests to check up on. Is there a sequel you'd love to see? A book you want to become a movie? Ask, and you just might recieve...

jaden101
Yeah...I'd rather just use google, comingsoon.net and imdb than ask you and wait a day for an answer.

MildPossession
Also already talked about most of the films above in other topics.

Impediment
If you wish to discuss these movies, please use the search engine to look for existing threads, or feel free to make one about a single movie if one does not exist.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.