Kos Mos vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
All out in Nosgoth

Overdose
'Pends on which Kos-mos. Versions 2 and 3 stomp.

Q'Anilia
Nevermind me

ScreamPaste
Spite much? Kain can't do a damn thing. no expression

Burning thought
I dont know what damage shes actually taken, the only one who could prob do anything is the Elder God, if theres any reason she cannot beat nosgoth is perhaps because she cannot destroy the spirits or the spectoral undead.

Gumachi
oh lordie

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
I dont know what damage shes actually taken, the only one who could prob do anything is the Elder God, if theres any reason she cannot beat nosgoth is perhaps because she cannot destroy the spirits or the spectoral undead.

It's just Kain. It merely take place on Nosgoth.

NemeBro
KOS-MOS flies into space and nukes the planet.

Burning thought
Show me her doing something like that?

And her speed...

NemeBro
Nah. Not a big Xenosaga player.

I do know that "Dina" or something like that brings her speed to lightspeed levels, and without it she nears it.

Darkstorm Zero
I thought all her stuff up to galaxy busting and multi lightspeed stuff was in her respect thread courtasy of SBP

Burning thought
Well as its so common to say now due to lazyness.

"post it in here"

Q'Anilia
I don't think they care enough.

Burning thought
gdgd, neither do I, I know what Kos-mos looks like and a lot of Kain ownage powers will not work on a robot.

XanatosForever
Well here is the respect thread.
Just because you might be defending an opposing view, it does not hurt to study your opponent's argument before hand. If anything, it can make them look worse for not knowing their own side.

ScreamPaste
Whatchu talkin, Xan? BT doesn't know his own side ever. :P But yeah, spitey thread is spitey, KOS-MOS can't lose, period.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I thought all her stuff up to galaxy busting and multi lightspeed stuff was in her respect thread courtasy of SBP She has never busted a galaxy.

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Well here is the respect thread.
Just because you might be defending an opposing view, it does not hurt to study your opponent's argument before hand. If anything, it can make them look worse for not knowing their own side.

Yes I did it in several threads, but like them ime going to be lazy simply because I dont really care, they can get their own evidence, if they want to show lightspeed, show me the vid wink

XanatosForever
I am not a major fan of either character, so it really does not interest me greatly, but if a debate is to go on, proper information should be presented, in my opinion. Otherwise I could give less than a flying ****.

Burning thought
Kain loses if she does go lightspeed, if she was slower he could attempt to slow her then freeze her in time, then keep her frozen over and over again but he does not have a permanent way of puting a highly advanced and durable powerful robot down.

NemeBro
She could be half of a percent of lightspeed(Or much slower) and would still kill Kain before he processed a thought.

Burning thought
Sure if she can do it instantly and her own thought process is faster than kains thought. Things often have a charge up when they go at such speeds, looking through the respect thread, all I see most of the time is that she is "superhuman speeds" which is fairly vague.

Gumachi
oh lordie

Q'Anilia
"superhuman speeds" which is fairly vague.

Faster than Kain. Kain is peak human at best.

MooCowofJustice
Inb4hesaysteleportation

Q'Anilia
He could say that, but it really doesn't help the case.

MooCowofJustice
Its never helped his case before, but he always says it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Inb4hesaysteleportation

lol

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Faster than Kain. Kain is peak human at best.

actually vampires are naturally superhuman speed. and so is kain according to his wiki.

Burning thought
Umah states that Kain at his very weakest is faster and stronger than any human so at least above human at his weakest level, and yes I shouldnt have to say teleportation at all, its a perfect tool to close gaps where physical speed are no use.

The only question is how fast she can reach lightspeed, if she needs a ton of momentum at minium speed or needs to charge something, then she is fair game.

Gumachi
Lol, Kain isn't all that fast, if not fast as all, lol.

Burning thought
Check your English, mine is bad so I know what I am talking about.

The same correlation could be found within my knowledge of Kain, and your lack of it.

Gumachi
Who said I was replying to you? Lol, Kain isn't all that fast, if not fast at all, lol.

"Lack of" Lol, and your lack of DMC (or any other game for that matter), but let's not get into that, mkay?

Burning thought
Who cares who you were replying to?

You just started it only you are wrong lol, what I said was relevent to this thread unlike your troll.

Gumachi
Obviously you do.

Only i'm not. Prove i'm a troll? Unlike you, you're a troll.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
Obviously you do.

Only i'm not. Prove i'm a troll? Unlike you, you're a troll.

not really, I replied to your statement, it has no bareing on who you were actually talking to....blunder.

Stateing I know nothing of any game is sort of a bait for a negative response and is irrelvent to this thread....

Gumachi
So you do care?

Lol, you call that bait. I guess that makes everyone a troll, INCLUDING YOU! Can't think of his name, but he was a troll, and I am not.

Burning thought
False and false again.

Gumachi
Wrong and wrong...AGAIN.

NemeBro
Kain isn't very fast though.

Q'Anilia
The greatest speed feats Kain has that I've been shown isn't above peak human.

not really, I replied to your statement, it has no bareing on who you were actually talking to....blunder.

Stateing I know nothing of any game is sort of a bait for a negative response and is irrelvent to this thread....

To be honest, you do have some serious lacking of knowledge when it comes to various games you are debating against.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Q'Anilia

To be honest, you do have some serious lacking of knowledge when it comes to various games you are debating against.

I guess this is a baseless statement that you cannot provide evidence for?

Gumachi
YOU'RE saying someone cannot provide evidence hysterical

Burning thought
laughing at you trying to pretend some kind of intelligence

MooCowofJustice
If you guys were stupid enough to take it I'd have bet money on the teleportation thing.

Too bad you're not stupid. sad

Gumachi
laughing at you trying to pretend some kind of intelligence

Lol, i'm not "pretending" to be anything.

Burning thought
Oh id wager your pretending to be 13 or over wink nobody over that age could display such a childlike ignorence smile

NemeBro
I guess this is a baseless statement that you cannot provide evidence for? You spent pages arguing about a game character, in a series for a game you never played.

I know logical thinking is not your strong suit, but come on.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
You spent pages arguing about a game character, in a series for a game you never played.

I know logical thinking is not your strong suit, but come on.

Useing evidence you provided for that character against you, I need no knowledge of that character more than that since you made my arguments evidence for me, you all did smile

Dont use words you dont understand, e.g. "logic" and "but"

NemeBro
Useing evidence you provided for that character against you, I need no knowledge of that character more than that since you made my arguments evidence for me, you all did smile

Dont use words you dont understand, e.g. "logic" and "but" A. Since you have not actually played the game and only twisted what I said like the insignifigant pest you are, your "opinion" on the matter is worth less than horse-shit.

B. Since you are Burning Thought, your opinion is worth less than Walrus shit. smile

MooCowofJustice
Oh id wager your pretending to be 13 or over wink nobody over that age could display such a childlike ignorence smile

I'm still supposed to be ignoring you, but that makes 17.

Burning thought
A. Since you have not actually played the game and only twisted what I said like the insignifigant pest you are, your "opinion" on the matter is worth less than horse-shit.

B. Since you are Burning Thought, your opinion is worth less than Walrus shit. smile

Not really, what you said was pretty clear. And dont wobble your jowls with rage again, the spittle is disgusting.

B. seems not, you get red in the face and get banned over my opinion wink which speaks volumes over your ego rubbing and intelligence laughing

NemeBro
Not really, what you said was pretty clear. And dont wobble your jowls with rage again, the spittle is disgusting.

B. seems not, you get red in the face and get banned over my opinion wink which speaks volumes over your ego rubbing and intelligence laughing Indeed? How's your cousin doing by the way?

Prove I am red in the face, EVIDENCE NAO!

Burning thought
Indeed? How's your cousin doing by the way?

Prove I am red in the face, EVIDENCE NAO!

better than your mother in the middle of her daily beatings thanks.

nopes! I can see your red in the face myself, and so can you, so why would I require evidence you chair loving fish licker?

NemeBro
better than your mother in the middle of her daily beatings thanks.

nopes! I can see your red in the face myself, and so can you, so why would I require evidence you chair loving fish licker? She's filling out pretty well huh? smile

I see you cannot provide me any proofz, I accept your concession.

Burning thought
She's filling out pretty well huh? smile

I see you cannot provide me any proofz, I accept your concession.

Who your mother? no not really....shes gone down a bit tbh, the sores must be doing it.

proof: you=mad

Gumachi
Lol is pussies censored?

NemeBro
Who your mother? no not really....shes gone down a bit tbh, the sores must be doing it.

proof: you=mad No your cousin, man, when I last saw her she had a banging bod for her age dog...Of course you would know.

Nah, me= Happy Dance

Rapidash
I guess this is a baseless statement that you cannot provide evidence for?

I'm a fan of this one:

If Thaddius had polarity change, he wipes armies by himself because they could never flee far enough to escape their opposite polarity when their in a battle line, the very idea is absurd since so many people could not be so disciplined anyway. They would all die.

Burning thought
Which is truth....he does change polarity...and destroy those opposite to eachother...

ArtificialGlory
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/Ironmallet/lolumad.jpg

Rapidash
Which is truth....he does change polarity...and destroy those opposite to eachother...

If Thaddius had polarity change, he wipes armies by himself because they could never flee far enough to escape their opposite polarity when their in a battle line, the very idea is absurd since so many people could not be so disciplined anyway. They would all die.

Burning thought
His polarity comes from him, soldiers bunched up together in ranks of thousands could certainly not flee far enough and in enough discipline to escape the polarity charge and furthermore its impossible to know because they would not see a flashing icon in the top of their visor telling them their polarity type nor would they notice a coloured aura in time.

NemeBro
...OMG BECCI UR BACK!?

Rapidash
...OMG BECCI UR BACK!?

Would not rely on my presence, but yes, for now smile

His polarity comes from him, soldiers bunched up together in ranks of thousands could certainly not flee far enough and in enough discipline to escape the polarity charge and furthermore its impossible to know because they would not see a flashing icon in the top of their visor telling them their polarity type nor would they notice a coloured aura in time.

Azerothian generals and soldiers are idiots.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rapidash
Would not rely on my presence, but yes, for now smile Aw...sad

But anyway, welcome back. big grin

Burning thought
Azerothian generals and soldiers are omniscient and can order their battleline instantly for every threat

ArtificialGlory
I want this spell, screw Polarity Shift.

OFg9fknDLzI&feature=related

Rapidash

Wrong again.

ScreamPaste
Someone sticky this thread as an example.

Burning thought
Wrong again.

laughing I thought so, you cannot argue your point beyond a few complaints. You see thats why you little people who apprently "know" about the fiction your debateing are narrow minded and useless in an argument, you know a thing or two (and in some cases are wrong) about characters yet you cannot practically use their abilities in various situations which is why you fail in an argument. Then you screw up and cannot argue anymore. Typical KMC foolishness roll eyes (sarcastic)

But at least you tried

MooCowofJustice
I hope you understand how incredibly predictable you are. You are really just a lot of the same, BT. You should be more entertaining.

Q'Anilia
laughing I thought so, you cannot argue your point beyond a few complaints. You see thats why you little people who apprently "know" about the fiction your debateing are narrow minded and useless in an argument, you know a thing or two (and in some cases are wrong) about characters yet you cannot practically use their abilities in various situations which is why you fail in an argument. Then you screw up and cannot argue anymore. Typical KMC foolishness roll eyes (sarcastic)

But at least you tried

Well, you were wrong there. She simply pointed it out in case you didn't already know.

Burning thought
No she assumed the soldiers and generals are all knowing and can re-arrange their formations instantly. Its a daft thing to think so I cannot be wrong in that quote.

NemeBro
No she assumed the soldiers and generals are all knowing and can re-arrange their formations instantly. Its a daft thing to think so I cannot be wrong in that quote. Quote where that was stated or implied. smile

Burning thought
Quote where that was stated or implied. smile

Not sure how to outright a quote of a quote of myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.