Tournnament!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
This is a big tournament! The winner of each round will face off against eachother, and this will continue until only one victor is left!

Rules: No cis/pis, contestants have a decent amount of knowledge about both the enemy and the location of the fight. Equipment is consistent to what they typically bring. This is an all out tournament with anything permitted; Force, sabers, feet, hands, etc.

Round 1

Setting: Death Star where Luke and Vader fought in ROTJ

Darth Vader vs 10 jedi padawans (these 10 padawans count as one contestant)

Round 2

Setting: Plains of Naboo

Qui Gon Jinn vs Shaak Ti

Round 3

Setting: The Anakin Solo star destroyer

Darth Caedus vs Count Dooku

Round 4

Setting: Jedi Temple

Corran vs Saba

Round 5

Setting: Hoth

Jaina vs ROTS Anakin

Round 6

Setting: Most Eisley Cantina

Han Solo vs Chewbacca

Round 7

Setting: Geonosis

FOTJ Luke vs Bane and Zannah

Round 8

Setting: Utapau

ROTS Obi Wan vs Darth Krayt

Round 1 winner vs Round 2 winner setting plains
Round 3 winner vs Round 4 winner setting plains
Round 5 winner vs Round 6 winner setting plains
etc...

Round 1/2 winner vs Round 3/4 winner...
etc.

Then the two face eachother

Setting for finale: Spaceport

NOTE TO MODS: This has been done before (a tournament) and no one closed it. And since they aren't all fighting at once this won't get clunky or anything.

BTW, please support your claims as to who wins each fight.

Hewhoknowsall
My personal opinions:

1. I think that Vader can win this. Vader has killed multiple jedi at once before, and Kopez who isn't anywhere near Vader didn't even bother to duel 2 padawans because "it would be below him". He just effortlessly Force pwned them. Plus, the fact this is in that place with the big shaft means that Vader can just throw them all down just like he did to Sidious.

2. I don't know, don't know enough about either of them.

3. Probably Caedus, he has shown to have much more powerful FL, is an excerpt in martial arts, stood up to Luke in a lightsaber duel and knows a bunch of rare Force techniques.

4. Don't know enough to decide.

5. So far, Anakin has shown superior feats. But close.

6. This could go either way.

7. Don't know enough about Zannah.

8. Don't know enough about Krayt.

Vader could easily beat either of them due to his uber Force powers.
Caedus has been officially stated to be superior to either of them.
Anakin or Jaina, duh
Luke or Bane/Zannah pwn

Caedus has been stated in the Invincible flap to be stronger
Luke or Bane/Zannah pwn

So Caedus either faces Luke or Bane/Zannah, and either way he loses.

So I'd say either Luke or Bane/Zannah wins.

Hewhoknowsall
On second thought, Luke has a good chance of winning. his EJ might be enough to insta kill Zannah.

And Han Solo might have a greater chance of winnning vs Chewie since he tends to use blasters, and blasters allow you to draw them quicker. The bowcaster's superior range and firepower are less relevant here. Plus Han has more experience.

DarthDaniel1001
Here's What I think.
Vader kills the padawans
Shaak Ti kills Qui-Gon
Caedus annihilates Dooku
Who is Saba? Corran Wins
Anakin kills Jaina
Chewbacca pulls Han's arms out of his sockets
Luke ends Bane and Zannah
Obi-Wan kills Krayt

On to round 2
Vader crushes Shaak Ti
Caedus kills Corran with nothing short of impunity
Anakin kills Chewbacca with zero effort
Luke takes down Obi-Wan

Round 3
Caedus bests Vader but it's close
Luke blows his daddy away

Round 4
Luke wins

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Here's What I think.
Vader kills the padawans
Shaak Ti kills Qui-Gon
Caedus annihilates Dooku
Who is Saba? Corran Wins
Anakin kills Jaina
Obi-Wan kills Krayt

On to round 2
Vader crushes Shaak Ti
Luke takes down Obi-Wan

Round 3

Round 4
Luke wins

Nice, I agree with most, but:

I don't know about these two, but what has Shaak Ti done that puts him above Qui Gon?

Caedus probably wouldn't "annihilate" Dooku, would he?

For Han vs Chewie lol very funny, but this is a battle with blasters and stuff; ripping arms out won't work if Han shoots Chewie

So Obi Wan > Krayt? What are Krayt's feats?

Oh, and I forgot to add:

Each contestant gets 5 hours of rest before the next fight that they have to be in.

DarthDaniel1001
Shaak Ti held her own against Starkiller and commanded a Sarlaac against him. Qui-Gon almost had a heart-attack fighting Darth Maul with just one lightsaber blade.

As for Krayt, well, he would have beaten Cade had his mom not saved him and I would say he is just a little bit weaker then Count Dooku.

As for Han Vs. Chewbacca, in a shootout, I'd have to give the edge to Han because of his ability to use cover more effectively and the fact that his blaster shoots faster then Chewie's bowcaster.

Hewhoknowsall
Shaak Ti held her own against Starkiller and commanded a Sarlaac against him. Qui-Gon almost had a heart-attack fighting Darth Maul with just one lightsaber blade.

As for Krayt, well, he would have beaten Cade had his mom not saved him and I would say he is just a little bit weaker then Count Dooku.

As for Han Vs. Chewbacca, in a shootout, I'd have to give the edge to Han because of his ability to use cover more effectively and the fact that his blaster shoots faster then Chewie's bowcaster.

Fair enough I guess, although your Krayt line sort of supports him, even though you said that Obi Wan wins...

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, But I'm a pretty big Obi-Wan fan. OK, I say it goes either way.

Wolverine2179
Anakin vs jaina?

Anakin would smash jaina in a lightsaber duel probably more brutally than dooku.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth1
Here's What I think.
Vader kills the padawans
Shaak Ti kills Qui-Gon
Caedus annihilates Dooku
Who is Saba? Corran Wins
Anakin kills Jaina
Obi-Wan kills Krayt

On to round 2
Vader crushes Shaak Ti
Luke takes down Obi-Wan

Round 3

Round 4
Luke wins

I agree with like 99% of this

I would change Seba vs corran to Seba
and then it would be seba losing to caedous instead of corran.

Vorpal Ruin
Who is Saba? Corran Wins

Saba Sebatyne is a barabel Jedi Master throughout the NJO, DN and LOTF series'. She isn't going to beat Corran in a fight though imo.

Gideon
Vorpal Ruin
Saba Sebatyne is a barabel Jedi Master throughout the NJO, DN and LOTF series'. She isn't going to beat Corran in a fight though imo.

The word on the street is that she's fairly badass. Take that for what it's worth.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Gideon
The word on the street is that she's fairly badass. Take that for what it's worth.

Oh I agree that shes fairly badass, but I can't recall her beating anyone decent. I guess she kinda beat... some dark jedi in DN. I forgot his name. She got beat bad by Jacen Solo aboard the Anakin Solo also iirc.

Darth Truculent
Durng NJO Saba was not a Master. In the DN series she was promoted although I can't remember the exact book off the top of my head. I'd agree with Gideon & xxxpoppunker182 that she would defeat Corran. Corran lacks the TK ability. Although probably a better lightsaber artist , he'd still lose.

Vorpal Ruin
Yes Corran has incredibly weak tk, but he has very powerful mind tricks and also some sort of energy redirecting technique. I also feel that he is the superior duelest between the two seeing as he defeated a Yuuzhan Vong Supreme Commander and Mara Jade in combat.

Hewhoknowsall
Yeah Corran Horn is pretty good at tricks and illusions; in I, Jedi when he was only a jedi for I think a few months he "tricked" the leader of the Jenesarri (sp?) and Tavira, who was pretty strong willed and was several hundred/thousand miles away in a star destroyer near the planet - or was she even near the planet?

Vorpal Ruin
He also tricked Luke Skywalker and everyone else at the Jedi Academy in the JA series i believe.

mattatom
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
He also tricked Luke Skywalker and everyone else at the Jedi Academy in the JA series i believe. Into what? Believing he was actually a decent Jedi?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by mattatom
Into what? Believing he was actually a decent Jedi?

Into believing that Corran lifted something up with TK.

You don't think Luke is a good jedi?

truejedi
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Into believing that Corran lifted something up with TK.

You don't think Luke is a good jedi?

wasn't the trick something his son did to him? he made some ants or something move a rock, fooling Corran for just a moment.

Its been literally since H.S. since I read JA, what trick are you referring to of Corran's?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by truejedi
wasn't the trick something his son did to him? he made some ants or something move a rock, fooling Corran for just a moment.

Valin tricked Ganner Rhysode during NJO with a mind trick as a child. I think thats what you're referring to.

Originally posted by truejedi
Its been literally since H.S. since I read JA, what trick are you referring to of Corran's?

I'm pretty sure they were all praticing TK on some rocks or something, but Corran can't use TK so he just tricked everyone into believing that they saw him move everything around. I think he didn't even do it on purpose.

mattatom
It was a joke, or me being sarcastic whichever way you want to look at it.

xxxpoppunker182
From reading Seba's fight in DN she is extremely bad ass. In the fight she gets some of her skull cut open and she is fighting a bunch of gorog not just welk and even though she is wounded badly and forces welk to retreat she continued to hunt him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.