Deadpool vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Wade gets katana, Elektra gets sais.
Rooftop fight. Wade doesn't get his HF, and Elektra doesn't get telepathy (she retains chi amping, silent scream, etc).

DarthZoom
How is Elektra supposed to kill DP?

Juk3n
Originally posted by DarthZoom

Originally posted by Konton
Wade doesn't get his HF

Elektra has a big skill advantage. And a slight stat advantage. Not to mention she is more ruthless. She wins.

weaponx510
im thinking electra simply because deadpool is use to fighting soaking up damage but thats not the case idk how he would fight if he had to be serious the whole time this is tough

SoulDevourer
DP, HF or no HF
w/o her mind tricks its spite DP rapes her

chomperx9
without healing id give it to elektra

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by chomperx9
without healing id give it to elektra

DarthZoom
Without HF I give it to Elektra

StiltmanFTW
Elektra

Juk3n
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DP, HF or no HF
w/o her mind tricks its spite DP rapes her

what on panel - in the history of comicdom - gives you this impression?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DarthZoom

She can't kill him, but she can ko him.

Survivor19
I think Electra will split with DP, even given his HF.
Also, mind tricks won't work on DP anyway

Lostedge
Deadpool if he is serious, but when have you seen him serious?

Bouboumaster
Elektra

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Elektra has a big skill advantage. And a slight stat advantage. if Bullseye can beat her so can DP

stat avantage? u kiddin right?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Lostedge
Deadpool if he is serious, but when have you seen him serious? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
if Bullseye can beat her so can DP

stat avantage? u kiddin right?

Read Elektra's new mini. She was in weakened state and she has still beaten Lester.

He's not.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Read Elektra's new mini. She was in weakened state and she has still beaten Lester.

He's not. u mean when she wuz drugged?

in there 1st fight she wuz super pissed (iirc Bullseye had killed her family or somethin) and he beat her with her own waepon lol

in there 2nd fight (Dark Rain?) she wuz drugged so wut, she prolly used her mind tricks

StiltmanFTW
u mean when she wuz drugged?

in there 1st fight she wuz super pissed (iirc Bullseye had killed her family or somethin) and he beat her with her own waepon lol

in there 2nd fight (Dark Rain?) she wuz drugged so wut, she prolly used her mind tricks

Not just drugged, she was already injured. And no, she didn't use her mind tricks in that fight, if you read the comic you'd know.

She's defeated him on another occasion, too...

SoulDevourer
Not just drugged, she was already injured. And no, she didn't use her mind tricks in that fight, if you read the comic you'd know.

She's defeated him on another occasion, too... only scans cuz they dont have it @ school ima see if i can find em again...but how dyou know she dint use her mind tricks? confused not like that powers visible or somethin

iirc she look like she wuz sleepin yet she wuz faster then Bullseye WTF? i mean Bulleye aint THAT slow unless dat writer retcon him

btw dint Bullseye allmost statemate Elektra & Dardevil combine? the part where their on a skrull ship or somethin (not sure about the skrull tho)

StiltmanFTW
only scans cuz they dont have it @ school ima see if i can find em again...but how dyou know she dint use her mind tricks? confused not like that powers visible or somethin

iirc she look like she wuz sleepin yet she wuz faster then Bullseye WTF? i mean Bulleye aint THAT slow unless dat writer retcon him

btw dint Bullseye allmost statemate Elektra & Dardevil combine? the part where their on a skrull ship or somethin (not sure about the skrull tho)

She doesn't often show off with those powers, that is why. And Bullseye would comment on that if she did. Besides, no evidence of using mind powers in the entire mini leads us to believe that the writer didn't want her to.

She was saving her energy for that last move. Even Colossus surprised Wolverine with his speed once.

stalemate =/= win and lulz@ skrull ship

Anyhow, you shouldn't be using ABC logic. It doesn't work.

DarthZoom
Well Elektra's goona get the first hit in, cause Wade's goona start by making a pass at her.

SoulDevourer
She was saving her energy for that last move. Even Colossus surprised Wolverine with his speed once. fair nuff but dat Dark Rain shite is still lolol

i mean basicly Elektra used all the tricks Bulleye used in the old issues, like when she spit her tooth at that merc (lester did dat once) , then she stab bullseye with his own waepon like he did with her waepon b4...
its like that writer wanted turn elektra into another bullseye & dumb downthe real bullseye roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw whats wrong with abc? EVERY1 uses abc on this board & they use it all teh time laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Elektra did use her telepathy in her dark reign mini.

StiltmanFTW
fair nuff but dat Dark Rain shite is still lolol

i mean basicly Elektra used all the tricks Bulleye used in the old issues, like when she spit her tooth at that merc (lester did dat once) , then she stab bullseye with his own waepon like he did with her waepon b4...
its like that writer wanted turn elektra into another bullseye & dumb downthe real bullseye roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw whats wrong with abc? EVERY1 uses abc on this board & they use it all teh time laughing out loud

He didn't spit his teeth, he threw them stick out tongue

Meh, using your opponent's weapons against himself isn't really Lester's trademark trick, everybody can do that. It was his own fault, bringing a quiver full of trick arrows.

Yeah, and they always remind themselves it's pointless wink

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Elektra did use her telepathy in her dark reign mini.

When exactly? Too lazy to look it up.

My point is that she didn't use that in a fight.

Battlehammer
last issue to regain her memories.

StiltmanFTW
Oh yes, that's right. Now poor Logan thinks he's slept with a skrull laughing out loud

Survivor19
Logan has slept with Electra? When?

SoulDevourer
but they never say when she use her mind pwoers! they jus show it & its obvous when she uses them

like when she run thru a well lit room full o soldiers & not ONE of them even sees her laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
Logan has slept with Electra? When?

Apparently in Logan's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. arc. Off panel.

but they never say when she use her mind pwoers! they jus show it & its obvous when she uses them

like when she run thru a well lit room full o soldiers & not ONE of them even sees her laughing out loud

It wasn't shown in the Bullseye fight, though. Just her fighting skills, nothing more.

Prep-Man
Deadpool.

Konton

Those are speed feats.

Telepathy, if used, is explicitly stated while it's happening or it's revealed to have happened later in the issue.

The only technique she has that has never been outright focused on is chi amping, and we pretty much think of it as a given based on all the insane physical feast she has. Like deflecting a bullet with her fist for example.

Survivor19
Bullseye fight. Bullseye fight...
You know, it's not like she dominated him or anything. It was the other way around.
He lowered his guard when he thought she was drugged and won't pull off something she pulled off. That's all.

Battlehammer
she beat him fair and square, elektra a bad ass, she dominated taskmaster and zaran amoung another at the same time. she top dog MA with meta human abilities, she an animal.

Survivor19
Soooo? Anybody can beat anyone for the sake of story.

And that was supposed to change my opinion about that particular fight because?

I will repeat again. Bullseye losing that fight doesn't means he won't get majority over Electra. From that fight it is pretty evident.

Konton
Originally posted by Survivor19
Soooo? Anybody can beat anyone for the sake of story.

And that was supposed to change my opinion about that particular fight because?

I will repeat again. Bullseye losing that fight doesn't means he won't get majority over Electra. From that fight it is pretty evident.

You do understand that Bullseye had a huge advantage over her, right?
She was drugged up, injured, poisoned, and hadn't slept. Bullseye also had tons of equipment at his disposal.

Current Elektra is >>>>> Bullseye.
Him killing her in the past was because he was specifically trained to fight her and he had severe mental advantages over her state of mind.

SoulDevourer
Those are speed feats. yeah rite speed feats

room full o solders & no1 see her, u sayin she can speed faster then light or somethin? her bio say her only power is psykic stuff, not super speed or invisiblity or w/e

Current Elektra is >>>>> Bullseye.1 feminist writer dont change nothin big grin
she can use her mind tricks to confuse her oponent its not like they have to say it evry time she uses it

ether that, or the writer dumb down Bullseye so much he made him even below avrage human laughing out loud

mental avantages? hes no mutant & aint got mind powers unlike her (tho his aims pretty much superhuman but thats somethin else)

Konton
yeah rite speed feats

room full o solders & no1 see her, u sayin she can speed faster then light or somethin? her bio say her only power is psykic stuff, not super speed or invisiblity or w/e

1 feminist writer dont change nothin big grin
she can use her mind tricks to confuse her oponent its not like they have to say it evry time she uses it

ether that, or the writer dumb down Bullseye so much he made him even below avrage human laughing out loud

mental avantages? hes no mutant & aint got mind powers unlike her (tho his aims pretty much superhuman but thats somethin else)

You're nearly as bad a troll as Peterlane.

weaponx510
my mind changed deadpool wins. He would fight seriously if her knew he couldnt get hit his stats are better that electras as well

snoopdogg
DP wins.

srankmissingnin
I don't she how Bullseye being able to content with Elektra (which is in of itself debatable) is somehow a poor reflexion on her fighting ability. Bullseye has trained and studied the best possible ways to fight Elektra with nearly unmatched fanaticism, the Bullseye that shows up to fight Elektra (or DD for that mater), isn't the same beast that shows up to fight with Deadpool... or even close too it for that matter.

Elektra would rage stomp Deadpool into the ground.

h1a8
I don't know who wins this.

But Sais > Katana

juggernaut74
Elektra.

SamZED
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know who wins this.

But Sais > Katana 20 tons of TNT > Sais.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Elektra. I'm going with DP now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.