TPM Obi-Wan and ROTS Obi-Wan Vs. DS Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting: Byss Clone chamber

This is Evil Luke from Dark Empire

Darth Subjekt
Luke

Lord Lucien
Yup.

Hewhoknowsall
That's strange. Luke by DE has had what: a little over a decade of informal self training, and yet he's apparently stronger than Obi Wan, who had several decades of training from an order with tens of thousands of years of history/knowledge AND who was about equal to Anakin (who also had about as much training as Luke, only Anakin's training was from a very well developed order that was at its peak).

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
That's strange. Luke by DE has had what: a little over a decade of informal self training, and yet he's apparently stronger than Obi Wan, who had several decades of training from an order with tens of thousands of years of history/knowledge AND who was about equal to Anakin (who also had about as much training as Luke, only Anakin's training was from a very well developed order that was at its peak).

Um, Obi-Wan had several decades of training as of TPM?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Um, Obi-Wan had several decades of training as of TPM?

No, but he did as of ROTS. Look at the thread title.

Vorpal Ruin
No, but he did as of ROTS. Look at the thread title.

Damn you. mad

DarthDaniel1001
This isn't going to end well... embarrasment

Darth Subjekt
Luke is still the prodigal grandson of the force. Dooku had 8 decades of formal training and experience and was all turned into a "joke" when facing Anakin who was only what, 23? So that makes little difference.

Lord Lucien
Luke took on DE Palpatine in a saber fight and lost, then won. RotS Kenobi got tooled by Dooku.

Slash_KMC
Oh my, an ABC from you, Canadian?

Yes, Luke will probably win, but he didn't beat Palpatine in a one on one duel, without any female interference.

Advent
Luke tosses Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan around like he's playing a game of baseball. I can't see anything that would stop Luke from using the Force to kill both incarnations with a simple gesture.

DarthDaniel1001
How about the fact that ROTS Obi-Wan owned DS Anakin? big grin

Hewhoknowsall
Shouldn't ROTS Anakin be stronger than DE Luke since Anakin had about as much training, equal or greater potential, and his training was under an Order w/thousands of years of knowledge and was at its prime, compared to Luke who was mostly self trained with a few notes he got here and there?

Ah well, maybe Luke is a fast learner.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Oh my, an ABC from you, Canadian?

Yes, Luke will probably win, but he didn't beat Palpatine in a one on one duel, without any female interference. We Canadians invented A>B>C logic to combat the dreaded seals. Clubs>seal skulls>hungry children.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
We Canadians invented A>B>C logic to combat the dreaded seals. Clubs>seal skulls>hungry children.

You're a Canadian? Cool! I lived in Canada for 5 or so years.

Lord Lucien
"Gender: Male

Yeah I had no idea about my nationality either.

Hewhoknowsall
"Gender: Male

Yeah I had no idea about my nationality either.

Sorry, I just don't spend time reading the text below one's avatar.

Gideon
no expression

Slash_KMC
Sorry, I just don't spend time reading the text below one's avatar.

Omg.

I really don't want to know how long you take to read a word.

Lord Lucien
Me neither. I don't think I've ever actually "taken time" to read 5-6 simple words.

Slash_KMC
Well, you always have the special people here.

DarthDaniel1001
Shouldn't ROTS Anakin be stronger than DE Luke since Anakin had about as much training, equal or greater potential, and his training was under an Order w/thousands of years of knowledge and was at its prime, compared to Luke who was mostly self trained with a few notes he got here and there?

Ah well, maybe Luke is a fast learner.

I agree. I think DS Luke and DS Anakin are around equal

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I agree. I think DS Luke and DS Anakin are around equal Unless you think RotS Vader could legitimately duel a young clone of DE Palpatine, then no, they aren't equal.

Darth Subjekt
My man Tangible! Pointing out logic to noobs since July '05!!

ares834
Umm... Luke destroys.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
My man Tangible! Pointing out logic to noobs since July '05!! It's been a rough 4 years but I persevered.

You just recognized me didn't you? Damn name change.

kotorfan
obi wans win cuz he is able to take on saber pwnage anakin.

ok w/e I don't really know cuz Idk about de Luke so yeah.

btw I finished my hw. lol sleep time

Darth Subjekt
It's been a rough 4 years but I persevered.

You just recognized me didn't you? Damn name change. Yea... i did actually, lol.

Anyway KF, Luke can strike faster than GG so should he even choose to entertain the notion of toying with them with a saber, he'd fair quite well. However, he could pwn them with the force while taking a dump.

DarthDaniel1001
Unless you think RotS Vader could legitimately duel a young clone of DE Palpatine, then no, they aren't equal.

I said "around" not "exactly". And DS Anakin killed a whole TEMPLE worth of Jedi, including lightsaber combat instructor Cin Dralig (Who is technically an unknown but still.) DE Sidious might be able to kill DS Anakin, but not without a fight. And as I recall, DS Luke lost his first fight with DE Sidious, losing a hand in the process.

Lord Lucien
Or as someone here once said (Red or Faunus prob), Luke will rain down pwnage from his ROFLcopter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.