Beddoe, Murdock and Mickey versus Lone Wolf McQuade and the Wagner twins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Philo Beddoe and Tank Murdock from "Every which way but Loose" team up with Mickey the Pikey, "Snatch" to take on Lone Wolf McQuade and the Wagner twins from "Double Impact."

The fight takes place in the same place where Philo took on the entire Black Widow gang, you know, where Orville trashed their bikes with the garbage truck.

BruceSkywalker
one shot from McQuade is all it takes

Rogue Jedi
Not accurate, you mean the Pikey.

Tattoos N Scars
Beddoe was beating Murdoch bad in the first movie. Beddoe faked a defeat, so Murdoch wouldn't lose face..lol. I would've teamed Beddoe up with the guy he fought in "Any which way you can". That was a back and forth fight...and could've gone either way, but Beddoe pulled it out in the end.

I'm not familiar with McQuade...but, the van damme twins would wreck Beddoe and his team.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful. Beddoe and Mickey are MAD skilled at boxing, one punch KO artists.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Doubtful. Beddoe and Mickey are MAD skilled at boxing, one punch KO artists.

True, but the van Damme twins are skilled in kickboxing. Those roundhouses would have more reach than a Beddoe punch. I can't comment on Mickey...I'm not familiar with him.

Rogue Jedi
Mickey is like Beddoe x 5. Style means nothing, who is a more skilled fighter?

BruceSkywalker
If McQuade don't put a bullet in them ,then he will use his mad martial arts skills on them

Rogue Jedi
Here is what it boils down to:

Who is more skilled at their style? If person A is an 8/10 at martial arts, and person B is a 10/10 at boxing, then person B pwns.

BruceSkywalker
Here is what it boils down to:

Who is more skilled at their style? If person A is an 8/10 at martial arts, and person B is a 10/10 at boxing, then person B pwns.

not really.. i doubt they can block his kicks,, if they can block his kicks then they have a chance, if not McQuade pwns

Rogue Jedi
Fisrt time Mickey or Beddoe get inside his kicks, he's a goner.

BruceSkywalker

not if team two keep them at bay and toy with them

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Beddoe was beating Murdoch bad in the first movie. Beddoe faked a defeat, so Murdoch wouldn't lose face..lol. I would've teamed Beddoe up with the guy he fought in "Any which way you can". That was a back and forth fight...and could've gone either way, but Beddoe pulled it out in the end.

I'm not familiar with McQuade...but, the van damme twins would wreck Beddoe and his team.

Yeah I agree with this appraisal. It comes largely down to an outnumbering problem.

Its basically Beddoe and Mickey versus Two Van Dammes and some dude Ive never heard of but I assume he is a MA champion, or olympian level practioner of violence, while Tank sits in the corner, knocked out..

However Beddoe and Mickey would stand way more of a chance were Clyde to be involved. Noone on that opposing team would be able to take his Oranguhooks.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really.. i doubt they can block his kicks,, if they can block his kicks then they have a chance, if not McQuade pwns

They'd be better off keeping to the outside, making them miss, waiting to catch them wrong footed then steam in combinations blazing.....

Sadako of Girth
.....then....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
They'd be better off keeping to the outside, making them miss, waiting to catch them wrong footed then steam in combinations blazing.....

perhaps, but the martial arts can also stick and movie themselves as they evade the punches...

also I doubt the bare knucklers can withstand spin kicks and drop kicks to the face

Sadako of Girth
They dont evade combinations of shirt powerful, full bodyweight, high speed punches so easily as there are generally so many of them to fend against and most guard systems fall apart under that pressure.

If those kinds of kicks land flush, then, yeah its often trouble for the Boxer. But the likelihood of the boxer getting to the other guy before that happens is high. And if flashy moves like those fail, they are exposed against the boxer, who wiould be leaping on that countering opportunity like it was the last lifeboat on the Titanic.

A kicker needs to root and would not be at an advantage when it came to facing off against a boxer with good footwork. The lateral movement and hooking of the jab alone would mess up the opponent. Let alone bursting in and out with flurries involving hooks, crosses and uppercuts. And Beddoe and Mickey both have one shot KO power and manuverability..

If anything the Kicker is better off sweeping/attacking the leading leg of the Boxer, who when rooted, will most of the time, have his weight on the leading leg. (Any Boxer worth their salt that has been in situations with a kicker, or who has crosstrained will know to watch for that one)

Robtard
Beddoe and Mickey have enough damage soak to absorb anything the three kickers can levy their way.

I think Clyde and Billy Jack should be added to the roster.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
They dont evade combinations of shirt powerful, full bodyweight, high speed punches so easily as there are generally so many of them to fend against and most guard systems fall apart under that pressure.

If those kinds of kicks land flush, then, yeah its often trouble for the Boxer. But the likelihood of the boxer getting to the other guy before that happens is high. And if flashy moves like those fail, they are exposed against the boxer, who wiould be leaping on that countering opportunity like it was the last lifeboat on the Titanic.

A kicker needs to root and would not be at an advantage when it came to facing off against a boxer with good footwork. The lateral movement and hooking of the jab alone would mess up the opponent. Let alone bursting in and out with flurries involving hooks, crosses and uppercuts. And Beddoe and Mickey both have one shot KO power and manuverability..

If anything the Kicker is better off sweeping/attacking the leading leg of the Boxer, who when rooted, will most of the time, have his weight on the leading leg. (Any Boxer worth their salt that has been in situations with a kicker, or who has crosstrained will know to watch for that one)

thing is I doubt they will fail

Sadako of Girth
Well that is a position of faith.

They could be MADE to fail, by virtue of whatever Beddoe/Mickey do.

One things for sure, they wont be doing any of that hanging around waiting to be done that so many of Van Damme's standard victims have done.
No choreographer= Doom for most Movie Martial arts moves..
As most choppy visually flairy shit fails in pressure situations especially when the compliciity of the "opponent" is removed.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Beddoe and Mickey have enough damage soak to absorb anything the three kickers can levy their way.

I think Clyde and Billy Jack should be added to the roster.

Very true. I neglected that aspect.

BruceSkywalker
and of course the martial artist have excellent damage soaks as well

Sadako of Girth
What evidence is there of their damage soak, for these particular guys..?

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
and of course the martial artist have excellent damage soaks as well

I've only seen bits of Lone Wolf years ago, but I don't recall all that much damage soaking from the twins, least not the level of pummeling Beddoe and the Picky took in their fights.

Sadako of Girth
Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Its looking better for team fist than I initially expected.

You know who I thought it a shame that Beddoe never fought....?

That little mechanic dude.
He took some crazy shit to the jaw, several times, barely blinked, then proceeded directly to pwning all present left, right and centre.

That little dude could almost have fought Clyde and lived, Im sure. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I've only seen bits of Lone Wolf years ago, but I don't recall all that much damage soaking from the twins, least not the level of pummeling Beddoe and the Picky took in their fights. Accurate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.