Mxyzptlk vs Doomsday (HUGE twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
k thats the twist:

first mxy warp DD into somethin "dead" (like anythin not alive like a apple or soda can big grin). in efect he kills DD

then mxy restore DD

then mxy erase DD (same thing he kills him)

then mxy recreate DD

then mxy makes universe explode (this prolly kills DD)

then mxy recreate dat universe & DD

AND NOW fight begins cool

so can mxy destroy DD again?

DarthZoom
Where you one of the writers on Final Crisis?

occultdestroyer
Twist or not, Mxy still wins.

He makes the universe explode again. What's DD going to do?

SoulDevourer
I dunno just float around in non-space or non-raelity or w/e like the fury did?

(oh yeah btw BFR dont count ^^ mxy must kill DD permenently)

Knowsbleed33
Mxy sends Doomsday to the end of time.

Easy peasy.

shokosugi
Mxy transform DD into a chihuahua

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by shokosugi
Mxy transform DD into a chihuahua nope b4 the fight mxy warped DD into somethin worse & killed him so now DD shoud be resistent 2 warpin cool

knowsbleed> damn joo i forgot about the end o time thing mad sad
(but aint that a bit like nulification? entropy & all dat)

manx422
mxy summons Grant Morrison

Slaanesh
i have something to ask..if Mxy blast Doomsday with 1% of his power and it kills DD..after that..DD came back to life and Mxy blast him again with 100% of his power..can DD survive that??let say Mxy blast DD with anti-matter energy like what AM use..

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i have something to ask..if Mxy blast Doomsday with 1% of his power and it kills DD..after that..DD came back to life and Mxy blast him again with 100% of his power..can DD survive that??let say Mxy blast DD with anti-matter energy like what AM use.. i dunno

but if he blast DD 2nd time with 100% powa & kills DD, can DD come back from that too or is he perma-killed?

real question is does DD resusitation & adaptation have limits or not. writers never talk about a limit so i guess this mean he can even come back from a multiverse-bustin blast AND adapt laughing out loud

xJLxKing
I don't know why people believe that DD can become immune to whatever kills him. He isn't going to become immune to fire if he was burned alive first time around. Otherwise, he would be a strongest MotherF&^Ker in the universe.

He only becomes more resistant to whatever kills him in his previous life. In some incarnations, he can adapt to whatever killed him, or even hurt him. He'll grow thicker bones so they won't break, or he'll increase his muscle to jump higher..etc. Nowhere does it state that he becomes immune. We know Superman kill him one in physical attack. Do you really think no one killed him before using physical attacks? Obviously, they did!

though, I am sure, in time he would become so resistant to attacks that would have easily killed him before. So even if Mxy kill him with one blast, and DD comes back. He won't be immune. He'll be more resistant, but that previous blast would still kill him. It could kill him thousands of time over.

That's my view of how his powers work.

SoulDevourer
but sometimes hes TOTALY immune! like with the Radiant (that wuz one MEGA blast, not just fire or somethin. the blast it didnt do shit to DD the 2nd time he used it)

and the Radiant wuz suppose to have wut, unlimited energy? it dont get bigger then that

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but sometimes hes TOTALY immune! like with the Radiant (that wuz one MEGA blast, not just fire or somethin. the blast it didnt do shit to DD the 2nd time he used it)

and the Radiant wuz suppose to have wut, unlimited energy? it dont get bigger then that
Because he grew more resistant. That doesn't mean he was immune. Also, wasn't he adapting while in battle.

The word unlimited is always over exaggerated in comics. The words are beings over used to describe a powerful being.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by manx422
mxy summons Grant Morrison

Who then has both defeated by Superman singing.lol

King Kandy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't know why people believe that DD can become immune to whatever kills him. He isn't going to become immune to fire if he was burned alive first time around. Otherwise, he would be a strongest MotherF&^Ker in the universe.

He only becomes more resistant to whatever kills him in his previous life. In some incarnations, he can adapt to whatever killed him, or even hurt him. He'll grow thicker bones so they won't break, or he'll increase his muscle to jump higher..etc. Nowhere does it state that he becomes immune. We know Superman kill him one in physical attack. Do you really think no one killed him before using physical attacks? Obviously, they did!

though, I am sure, in time he would become so resistant to attacks that would have easily killed him before. So even if Mxy kill him with one blast, and DD comes back. He won't be immune. He'll be more resistant, but that previous blast would still kill him. It could kill him thousands of time over.

That's my view of how his powers work.
This is true. Remember when DD was in development he was killed by the alien atmosphere and creatures 100s of times before he finally was resistant enough to kill them.

Mshinu
so can mxy destroy DD again?

mxy turns himself into Miss Doomsday and marries DD

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Mshinu
mxy turns himself into Miss Doomsday and marries DD
lol
This is Mxy's style:

On a beautiful morning, Clark Kent wakes up, stretches and yawns. Looks over to the person he just spent an incredible night of passion with, opens his eyes.....

....and his scream can be heard all the way to Oa.

h1a8
DD's evolution even evolves. At first he couldn't come back to life under his own power. He needed the scientist to bring him back. After many deaths is he now able to come back to life under his own power. After another awhile he doesn't need to die to gain immunity (or resistance if you argue). This is HP DD.

Thus since his evolutionary speed is increasing one can't compare a past DD with a more present one in a negative light (but only in a positive light).

With that said, D.C. stated that he is immune (not resistant) to whatever killed him. He gained this attribute only after a certain point. He never always had this. In the beginning he would either get more resistant or sometimes even total immunity (like not needing air to breath). The fact that the mother box pointed out that 'the end of time' as the only way to end him proves that he was beyond death to anything in the universe. The end of the HP DD book was their way of showing that DD was now beyond everything except the end of time. That is why the Imperiex hogwash is PIS.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by h1a8
With that said, D.C. stated that he is immune (not resistant) to whatever killed him. He gained this attribute only after a certain point. He never always had this. In the beginning he would either get more resistant or sometimes even total immunity (like not needing air to breath). The fact that the mother box pointed out that 'the end of time' as the only way to end him proves that he was beyond death to anything in the universe. The end of the HP DD book was their way of showing that DD was now beyond everything except the end of time. That is why the Imperiex hogwash is PIS. so dat means if hes given enuf time he can even adapt to a omniverse-bustin attack?

h1a8
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
so dat means if hes given enuf time he can even adapt to a omniverse-bustin attack? Good point.

To me
Anything that can destroy time can destroy him since he operates in time and is a physical being. Otherwise he could evolve to an abstract and exist outside of time and space in spirit form, which I don't believe. In other words, without time nothing physical can exist.

It is not known where he is drawing his power to evolve from. It could be another dimension for all we know. And if that dimension is destroyed then so is DD's ability to evolve. So if the dimension is capable of being destroyed then DD can't adapt to survive a omniversal bustin attack. Even if both DD and the dimension is brought back to life.

IMO, DD can adapt to anything under universal power. Anything universal, multiversal, or greater can always kill DD (the same way).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.