The Good, The Bad, The Weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrhkJYLnl4

This is awesome, highly recommended.

MildPossession
Yep it's in my dvd collection, absolutely adore it, wonderful film from Korea, from the director of A Tale of Two Sisters, and A Bittersweet Life too!! I recommend these two films if you haven't seen them.

The sequence near the end with everyone riding horses after the 'weird' on his motorcycle is a fantastic set piece, plus bonus points for using a track from the Kill Bill soundtrack during it. smile

Just have to say how GORGEOUS the 'bad' was played by Lee Byung-hun.

*drools*

Shey Tapani
Looks great.

Craigisnutter
Hope this wont be considered as reviving an old post, but i'm new here.

Just wanted to say this is a gorgeous looking and well pieced together AND well acted film. 'Weird', Kang-Ho Song, is especially superb in my opinion, but he is quite an establishhd and celeebrated korean actor anyway and can also be seen in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. As for 'Bad', Byung-hun Lee, again extremely good job in this, but in JSA (Park Chan-Wooks feature directorial debut) he is absolutely superb.

Also like MildPossession said i really do recommend Ji-woon Kim's other big titles A Bittersweet Life and A Tale of Two Sisters. A Bittersweet Life, also having Byung-hun Lee appearing again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.