Wolf & Predalien vs. Wolverine & Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
So the elite Predator and the Predator/Alien hybrid from AVP: Requiem vs. the two mutant brothers from X-Men Origins.

1. Hand-to-hand only. Before Logan gets adamantium
2. Wolf gets all his gear but its Adamantium Wolverine.

KingD19
1. Team 1 by a longshot
2. Sabertooth gets taken down early, Wolverine does some damage, then Wolf says to hell with this. He activates his wrist bomb.

Placidity
1. Probably team 1, cause as soon as Wolvy or Creed tries to claw at Predalien they'll get screwed over by acid. Plus the aliens are stronger. Plus Alien stinger. Plus inner jaw headshot.

2. Dual plasma cannons = good night wolverine.

Darth Martin
Team 1 in both scenarios for reasons listed above.

Tattoos N Scars
I think Wolverine and Sabretooth win this.

Off topic question though. If a facehugger attached itself to Wolverine...would it be possible to inpregnate him...and if so, do you think Wolverine's healing factor would kill the alien before birth?

I'm sure Wolverine would detach the facehugger with his claws as soon as it attached...but, I'm just sayin'..what if Wolverine didn't..and the facehugger planted its seed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Luminatus
So the elite Predator and the Predator/Alien hybrid from AVP: Requiem vs. the two mutant brothers from X-Men Origins.

1. Hand-to-hand only. Before Logan gets adamantium
2. Wolf gets all his gear but its Adamantium Wolverine.

Team one x 2

Placidity
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think Wolverine and Sabretooth win this.

Off topic question though. If a facehugger attached itself to Wolverine...would it be possible to inpregnate him...and if so, do you think Wolverine's healing factor would kill the alien before birth?

I'm sure Wolverine would detach the facehugger with his claws as soon as it attached...but, I'm just sayin'..what if Wolverine didn't..and the facehugger planted its seed.

The comics Wolverine would definitely be able to kill it off so I'd say yes. But imagine if it didn't, and you got a freaking Wolvalien with a healing factor.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Placidity
The comics Wolverine would definitely be able to kill it off so I'd say yes. But imagine if it didn't, and you got a freaking Wolvalien with a healing factor.

that would be badass...lol. Imagine if it had the adamantium skeleton and claws too. You know he would infect other x-men with it. Wolvalien would get the drop on Xavier...and you'd have Professor Xalien being able to mind**** his prey..lol.

Darth Martin
Well doesn't the Brood's embryo planting tactic not work on Logan in 616? I thought his healing killed it. But this is the movie version. We have no way of knowing.

Make this the "Hulk vs." incarnations of these two. It'd make it far more interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.