Project Needlemouse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
A new 2D Sonic game:

eGkCKDcf3xo

Seems they are taking a leaf out of Megaman 9's book.

Wei Phoenix
The gameplay from Unleashed would be fine for a 3D sonic game. I'll try this out for sure though.

Dark Exile
A new 2D Sonic game as a launch title for the DreamCast 2. Now that would be the dream.

SaTsuJiN
http://www.nineinchsandwich.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/soniccycle.png

...and so it begins anew

General Kaliero
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

...and so it begins anew
This.

Digi
What systems is this for? It might make a fun rental.

Kero_Co
Wooot! They're bringing Sonic back to his roots! Again!

Of course, I'll probably end up buying it unless Steve Conte is doing the theme songs. I will never make that mistake again.

Digi
"PFFT!" at buying. But rentals are always safe. I always kinda wondered what happened to the rental. They've died off in the past decade or so. But I still get a lot of enjoyment out of rented games that I know are too short or too risky to buy.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Digi
"PFFT!" at buying. But rentals are always safe. I always kinda wondered what happened to the rental. They've died off in the past decade or so. But I still get a lot of enjoyment out of rented games that I know are too short or too risky to buy.

That trailer is the only thing that's been released at this time.

I'd say it's likely that it will be an Arcade/PSN release though rather then a boxed commercial game, but I could be wrong.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

I'd say it's likely that it will be an Arcade/PSN release though rather then a boxed commercial game, but I could be wrong.

I hope so, cuz that game back do alot of new things for a 2d sonic game if its gonna be released like a normal retail game.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

...and so it begins anew

I don't know, man. Usually I don't count on Sonic games being that good, but this one may hold a glimmer of hope... however faint...

Quincy
The cool thing for game developers is announce things as "Project"

Makes it sound cooler.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Quincy
The cool thing for game developers is announce things as "Project"

Makes it sound cooler.

Yeah but the Needlemouse part of it kind of cancels out the coolness of Project.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Yeah but the Needlemouse part of it kind of cancels out the coolness of Project.

Well, you do have to give Sega credit. They never give up... Even when they are making some of the worst games possible, they never give up. I respect that... but that doesn't change the fact that it has been a VERY long time since they made a good sonic game.

It's sad when the best sonic game (a game based strongly on speed) in a long time is a turn-based RPG...

Originally posted by ESB -1138

Oh, come on, Needlemouse is an awesome name, almost as cool as pinferret. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
it has been a VERY long time since they made a good sonic game.

I woulden't call the release date of Sonic rush adventure that long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.