KosMos vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. Lich King
2. Dark Khan
3. Malfurion
4. Ganondorf
5. Trance Kuja and Sephiroth
6. Pyron

can anyone bring down this android?

Q'Anilia
That list is wrong on so many levels no expression Sooo many levels.

SuperLuigi
order doesnt matter the world is chaos

Q'Anilia
You're putting Lich King, Malfurion, Sephiroth and Ganondorf against an supposed planet destroyer.

You then in the list include an entity that dwarf planets so much that it's ridiculous and is supposedly virtually indestructible in the sense that his body consist of energy stick out tongue

Dark Khan lack feats adequate enough to pose a threat and I know nothing about Trance Kuja.

SuperLuigi
KosMos doesnt go around destroying planets she is a good guy. she isnt going to kill innocents

Q'Anilia
In that case, I don't think she can kill the Lich King. He won't kill her, but she might very possibly stop there.

SuperLuigi
when i said innocents i didnt mean lich king stick out tongue . she stopped some powerful attack, that her creator thought would destroy her, with one hand. plus she can do an even stronger version of that attack.

Q'Anilia
If she's not ready to destroy regions (Which will contain innocent), she'll have a hard time bringing Lich King down. He won't have the firepower to bring her down, but he surely has the means to survive.

SuperLuigi
i have to get more info on her before continuing

ArtificialGlory
This is a KMC fight. Who gives a damn about innocents? Apparently KOS-MOS has busted a few galaxies. Spitilicious.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is a KMC fight. Who gives a damn about innocents? Apparently KOS-MOS has busted a few galaxies. Spitilicious.

They still have to fight in character.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They still have to fight in character.

Then apparently she didn't give a rat's ass about all the innocent lives lost when those galaxies were destroyed.

SuperLuigi
cant care about the unknown

NemeBro
KOS-MOS has never destroyed one galaxy. Except in a noncanon "what-if" scenario, where she clashed with what is basically God in Xenosaga. Big guess who it is that caused the vast majority of the blast.

She has never shown that kind of power in the plotline to my knowledge.

Anyway, Dark Khan and Pyron completely wreck her with the utmost of ease, and she utterly annihilates the rest.

SuperLuigi
dark khan isnt wrecking anything

NemeBro
Yes, he does.

SuperLuigi
he got beat by raiden. he only enraged ppl as his main power. and he looks like the shit demon

NemeBro
He got beaten by Raiden and Superman.

Due to PIS.

SuperLuigi
that is also how he was created. some funny ass wormhole reaction to lasers and lightning the result was a pile of shit in more than one way. although the joker was great in that game

NemeBro
Dark Khan is a pile of shit.

Doesn't make him weak.

SuperLuigi
never said he was but hell he isnt wrecking kosmos at all

Phanteros
Sorry for the necro bump but Kosmos is more of a glass canon and most of her Supposed abilities are pure unbacked statements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.