A Tale Of Two Sisters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
After spending some time in a mental hospital, Su-mi returns to her father's home with her younger sister Su-yeon. Her father is distant, and her seemingly disturbed stepmother, Eun-ju, torments Su-yeon whenever she gets a chance. Su-mi protects Su-yeon from Eun-ju's cruelty, and from what appears to be a ghost haunting the house

anF5XiN8QY8

This movie is really good as an psychological horror film. Much better than its crappy remake shown below.

The Uninvited Movie

lnqDcdyI-qQ

MildPossession
I didn't have a problem with the remake, it was a decent attempt and they added their own direction to it that I didn't expect since it was a remake.

The original film I adore, one of my favourites out of Korea, beautiful to look at too. It is let down slightly by the ghost scenes near the end but apart from that, it's wonderful.

The Nuul
I found that the remake didn't have the psychological edge to it and I can't stand remakes of Asian horror films.

MildPossession
Well it's definitely one of the better Asian horror remakes.

The Nuul
True that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.