And the "King of Camp" award goes to.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://www.atbar.com/wp-content/uploads/roger-moore-james-bond-c10101933.jpg
http://thefaust.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/adam-west-as-batmanbatman-and-robin-merchandise-and-collectiblesbatman-and-robin-costumesbatman-toys-and-games3.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/JamesTKirk.jpg

Combatants
*James Bond (Roger Moore/Live and Let Die)
*Batman (Adam West/Batman)
*Captain Kirk (William Shatner/Star Trek: The Motion Picture)

Scenarios
1. Standard Equipment - No Batmobile/Lotus Espirit/Enterprise
2. Strictly H2H - No Weapons/Utility Belt/Gadgets/Phasers

All 7 of Moore's Bond films are viable but only his. Both TV Series' for Batman and Kirk are viable here.

Side Questions
1. Which character defines utter coolness the most?
2. Who gets more ladies?
3. Who has the coolest toys?

BruceSkywalker
Kirk pwns them

wicker_man
No Kenneth Williams, this automatically voids this thread.

Impediment
Why is Roger Moore campy?

Dr Will Hatch
Roger Moore is campy and lame compared to Sean Connery. At least when it comes to being 007.

Kirk wins the first two catagorys, and the third one is a toss up. Either way, both lose to Kirk with a ripped shirt.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know...Adam West was the epitome of luck. He could get out of anything...ANYTHING..lol. He would have some type of Anti Kirk and Bond spray in his utility belt.

Robin: Holy Star Ship Enterprise, Batman...the man from the future and the British special agent have us cornered. What do we do?

Batman: (Removes Anti Kirk and Bond spray from his utility belt, and sprays it toward them...they choke and fall to the floor). You see Robin, with my uber prep skills, I knew we would end up in this situation. So, with precise chemistry..and a knowledge of basic biology...I created this spray as our only means of defense. So, you see Robin...no one f@cks with the goddamned Batman!!!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Why is Roger Moore campy? To me he was camp if you compare him to Connery, Dalton, and Craig. That doesn't mean he plays a bad Bond. He brought a sense of humor to the part. He has some of what I consider the best entries in the series under his belt.

And about Batman having the most luck. Bond and Kirk both bring in more than enough chips in that area.

Who would win in the unarmed fight?

Dr Will Hatch
Kirk.

Darth Martin
I'm not sure. He displayed grapple moves in the first season but I think Batman has the power edge. Bond has had to deal with Jaws.

Dr Will Hatch
Bond gets lucky too often, and in pure H2H, I don't see Batman winning over Kirk. Comics and the subsequent film versions Batman would, but not West.

Darth Martin
Luck still doesn't change the fact of what punishment Bond has gone through at the hands of him.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Impediment
Why is Roger Moore campy?

If you get the chance go read the 007 Books the tone of them is serious and with Moore he did'nt show that made the character bit of clown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.