Thanos vs Lucifer - Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
The twist is that Thanos gets a free punch.

Fight in New York.

smile

AlmightyKfish
Thanos kills him via blasting

big grin

batdude123
Thanos via the blast from hell.

Juk3n
Spite, Thanos stomps, utterly.

Bouboumaster
Thanos plans for 3 months, than gives the free punch, backed with the HOTU which is more than enough, and with the Infinity Gauntlet, just because it looks pimp.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos plans for 3 months, than gives the free punch, backed with the HOTU which is more than enough, and with the Infinity Gauntlet, just because it looks pimp.
pimp

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by gobstakid777
pimp

Yeah, that's right boy. Thanos win that easy! Take that, Lucy! Happy Dance

gobstakid777
thanos makes lucy his man-whore

guy222
lucifer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The twist is that Thanos gets a free punch.

Fight in New York.

smile

LMAO!

I'm asuming this thread is in response to HC and Quannybun.

laughing out loud

Priest
Thanos!

-Pr-
Closing, no?

Knowsbleed33
Do we have some HC lurkers here? I almost made this thread over here myself but I figured KMC was well abreast of Quanchi's retardation.

guy222
Originally posted by -Pr-
Closing, no?

please do

no way in hell is thanos beating lucifer

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Do we have some HC lurkers here? I almost made this thread over here myself but I figured KMC was well abreast of Quanchi's retardation.

Is Quanchi over there now, he hasn't been on this forum in a while.

Knowsbleed33
Be thankful.

occultdestroyer
Quanchi in HeroChat?

hmm

Knowsbleed33
A demonstration.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Thanos kills him via blasting

big grin

^^^This isn't a joke. This was Quanchi's response. He says because Michael and Lucifer were taken out by spears that one good cosmic blast would kill Lucifer.

quanchi112
Thanos wins. Lucifer's combat feats were less than impressive and the context behind the multiversal blast has always been all wrong imo.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A demonstration.

^^^This isn't a joke. This was Quanchi's response. He says because Michael and Lucifer were taken out by spears that one good cosmic blast would kill Lucifer. Not one good blast. I merely argued they weren't anywhere near as unbeatable as they have been hyped. Michael despite his obvious power was still able to be taken out by Sandolphon right after he stomped Lucifer and his rebels.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by guy222
please do

no way in hell is thanos beating lucifer

hmm

quanchi112
hmm That's only his opinion and despite the exaggerations of Lucifer's feats I know otherwise. Thanos wins this battle.

Endless Mike
He would need at least the IG to make Lucifer even feel anything

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He would need at least the IG to make Lucifer even feel anything Not at all.

His more powerful brother after just stomping Lucifer went down with one simple thrust.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Lucifer_11_p13.jpg

Endless Mike
Yeah, from an angel. Wasn't he the same guy who created the Basanos, who were practically cosmic and would easily rape Thanos?

quanchi112
Yeah, from an angel. Wasn't he the same guy who created the Basanos, who were practically cosmic and would easily rape Thanos? No, and what does the basanos have to do with this spear taking out the most powerful angel? Nothing. Despite Michael's power advantage he wasn't anywhere near unbeatable like most claim. Lucifer was a lot less powerful and was also damaged by fenris/spears. He was depowered as the presence left creation but if it works on his more powerful brother it works on Lucifer.

This wasn't the spear of destiny. Thanos defeats Lucifer as he displayed nothing to put him on a level with Thanos combat wise.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, and what does the basanos have to do with this spear taking out the most powerful angel? Nothing. Despite Michael's power advantage he wasn't anywhere near unbeatable like most claim. Lucifer was a lot less powerful and was also damaged by fenris/spears. He was depowered as the presence left creation but if it works on his more powerful brother it works on Lucifer.

This wasn't the spear of destiny. Thanos defeats Lucifer as he displayed nothing to put him on a level with Thanos combat wise.

Lucifer has on panel defeated two beings that had The Presense's power, via remotely killing them back in time.

There's nothing stopping him doing the same to Thanos, say, as he was born etc...

Endless Mike
You think that an angel fighting in heaven was using a normal spear?

That's so retarded it doesn't even require a refutation

Kris Blaze

That's so retarded it doesn't even require a refutation

Bingo.

Michael used a sword to knock out Spectre. Cyclops > Michael.

kevdude
Lucifer destroys Thanos completely. We all know Quan ignores how that happened, as if Sandalphon would have had any chance vs Michael if his back wasn't turned. What a idiot

quanchi112

That's so retarded it doesn't even require a refutation I think the spear was slightly enchanted and through some kind of supernatural strength but the point it despite Michael's advantages powerwise he was beatable. Sandolphon was nothing special anyways and was easily killed later in the battle against the silver city.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Lucifer has on panel defeated two beings that had The Presense's power, via remotely killing them back in time.

There's nothing stopping him doing the same to Thanos, say, as he was born etc... Two idiots mind you. He also didn't take them out until later on. he doesn't go back in time to defeat anyone while in battle. If he has prep then maybe. Thanos could do the same thing.

Bingo.

Michael used a sword to knock out Spectre. Cyclops > Michael. You aren't getting it at all.Originally posted by kevdude
Lucifer destroys Thanos completely. We all know Quan ignores how that happened, as if Sandalphon would have had any chance vs Michael if his back wasn't turned. What a idiot Yes, he was defeated because his back was turned. despite his overwhelming power advantage a far lesser angel could defeat him with this attack. His durability was far less than should be expected of someone with the demiurgic power.

Philosophía
Deja vu.

Kris Blaze

Endless Mike
The spear was obviously a cosmic-level weapon

quanchi112
I'm thinking Irony.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/DraxStrikes00.jpg That was Thanos being cheapshotted by an opponent SPECIFICALLY CREATED to destroy Thanos. Sandolphon had an angelic spear in hand and it was all that was needed to defeat Michael.Originally posted by Endless Mike
The spear was obviously a cosmic-level weapon No, we saw angels get slaughtered by any old supernatural threat they went up against. People have always exaggerated Lucifer and Michael since I have been here. Reading the comic they aren't even close to being unbeatable.

Endless Mike
As I pointed out, this was the same angel who created a deck of magic playing cards capable of ****ing with Destiny and defeating gods.

kevdude
That was Thanos being cheapshotted by an opponent SPECIFICALLY CREATED to destroy Thanos. Sandolphon had an angelic spear in hand and it was all that was needed to defeat Michael. No, we saw angels get slaughtered by any old supernatural threat they went up against. People have always exaggerated Lucifer and Michael since I have been here. Reading the comic they aren't even close to being unbeatable.

Really?? Because what was shown was Michael beat them all, countless numbers and he was ready with a wave of his hand to obliterate them and in that moment he showed some concern for them and halted and Sandolphon knowing that would be the only chance at attacking he took it and it paid off, he would have never had a chance otherwise.. The whole story is better then half!

quanchi112
As I pointed out, this was the same angel who created a deck of magic playing cards capable of ****ing with Destiny and defeating gods. No, you're mistaken. Sandolphon didn't create those playing cards known as the basanos. This was just a higher up angel who caught an unaware Michael.Originally posted by kevdude
Really?? Because what was shown was Michael beat them all, countless numbers and he was ready with a wave of his hand to obliterate them and in that moment he showed some concern for them and halted and Sandolphon knowing that would be the only chance at attacking he took it and it paid off, he would have never had a chance otherwise.. The whole story is better then half! I always said Michael had the power to obliterate them with a gesture but that doesn't help his durability one bit. Michael was a lot more powerful than them but still got defeated due to a spear thrust.

Endless Mike
From a cosmic spear used by a cosmic being with unknown divine properties. Not a very convincing argument.

quanchi112
From a cosmic spear used by a cosmic being with unknown divine properties. Not a very convincing argument. I could put up scans with other supernatural beings slaughtering multiple angels. You are starting to say everyone from this universe was a badass kind of a thing which is completely untrue.

Thanos defeats Lucifer. He has went up against greater threats than Lucifer and has faced much more intelligent foes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
can we PLEASE let this thread die... Lucifer wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
can we PLEASE let this thread die... Lucifer wins. Don't believe the hype.

The Nuul
can we PLEASE let this thread die... Lucifer wins.

It wont because Quan is here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't believe the hype.

They are on different levels friend, just let it go. Low showings can occur with everybody. Lucifer standing at ground zero for a big bang and being fine seems to imply to me he's on a different level. Not to mention, he was a key part along with Michael in creating the DC Multiverse through his sheer will. Thanos really can't beat him

quanchi112
They are on different levels friend, just let it go. Low showings can occur with everybody. Lucifer standing at ground zero for a big bang and being fine seems to imply to me he's on a different level. Not to mention, he was a key part along with Michael in creating the DC Multiverse through his sheer will. Thanos really can't beat him That was a controlled detonation in which he knew he would survive. It was in the void and we saw other things phase Lucifer well below this creation blast.

Lucifer does have awesome willpower but that doesn't help him in a fight.

You know I don't let things go. I'm quan, remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.