Who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
The Opponents

Original Ion

Superman Prime 1 Million

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ion.

DarthZoom
Ion in a crazy stomp.

gogogadgetgo
current superman would pimp ion

Slaanesh
Ion..

DarthZoom
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
current superman would pimp ion
Original Ion would wipe current Supes from existance.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarthZoom
Original Ion would wipe current Supes from existance.

maybe he's trying to say current supe would stomp current Ion cause he's dead

but I'm not sure

DarthZoom
That wouldn't make any sense, first off current Ion isn't dead he's fueling the Daxam sun. Secondly the thread is talking about Original Ion.

xJLxKing
This fight is pretty dull. We barely know anything about Prime. There are barely any speculation. If anyone is going to say that Prime wins, it would be solemnly on a few "statements". That's all there is. It's all speculation.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This fight is pretty dull. We barely know anything about Prime. There are barely any speculation. If anyone is going to say that Prime wins, it would be solemnly on a few "statements". That's all there is. It's all speculation.

Okay then, where would you place Original Ion as far as power level in the DCU?

Parmaniac
That wouldn't make any sense, first off current Ion isn't dead he's fueling the Daxam sun. Secondly the thread is talking about Original Ion.

I know it isn't making sense, it makes as much sense to say current Supe would stomp Ion laughing

Ion isn't dead? I thought he sacrificed himself to turn the sun from red to yellow

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I know it isn't making sense, it makes as much sense to say current Supe would stomp Ion laughing

Ion isn't dead? I thought he sacrificed himself to turn the sun from red to yellow

They haven't said he's for sure dead.

xJLxKing
Sodam is not dead. We know this because he is fueling the star. He is also in LOT3W so we know he will be in the future

Okay then, where would you place Original Ion as far as power level in the DCU?
He is very high on the list. Give the names and I'll say if he is stronger or not.

DarthZoom
Sodam is not dead. We know this because he is fueling the star. He is also in LOT3W so we know he will be in the future

He is very high on the list. Give the names and I'll say if he is stronger or not.

Highfather, Spectre, Imperiex, AM, Firestorm (God Version), Krona, Arena Monarch.

xJLxKing
Highfather, Spectre, Imperiex, AM, Firestorm (God Version), Krona, Arena Monarch.
AM-Fullpower, & Spectre at full power are above ION

Arena Monarch, Imperiex, and Highfather are below ION
I don't know about Firestorm, and Krona

DarthZoom
AM-Fullpower, & Spectre at full power are above ION

Arena Monarch, Imperiex, and Highfather are below ION
I don't know about Firestorm, and Krona

Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.