Battle in the Jungle of Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The following teams have been dropped in an empty Wakandan jungle and have been told to hunt down the other team. Note that these aren't the popular versions of Wolverine and Captain America. I have specified which incarnations are being used here. Each character ius in there main costumes except Kenobi has his Jedi robes mixed with the Clone Army plating seen in both Clone Wars cartoon series'. Who wins?

Team I
*Captain America (Justin Gross/Ultimate Avengers) - Shield and Adamantium Katana
*Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor/Revenge of the Sith) - Lightsaber and Utility Belt.

Team II
*Wolverine (Steven Blum/Hulk vs.)
*Wolf (Ian Whyte/AVP R) - All equipment displayed in AVP R.

Rules/Things to Consider
1. Wolverine's claws, Cap's shield and katana, Kenobi's lightsaber, and Wolf's wristblades and combi-stick are all equal. Do not argue this.
2. This is a jungle but don't just assume this is Team II in a romp. The trees give Cap an advantage to ricochet his shield off of.

Rogue Jedi
Obi Wan's force powers are a huge advantage here.

Darth Martin
Sure but his mastery is limited. He can't fight two people at once. How do you see Cap vs. Wolverine playing out?

Rogue Jedi
Just saying, he can force lift and force push anyone who nears him.

Darth Martin
But who would that kill. That's not doing shit to Wolverine. Hulk punched him hundreds of feet up in the air only to have him freefall his way down and was KO'd for about 30 seconds and then back in the fight. Wolf has been stabbed in vital areas and continued to fight on. He leaps stories like nothing in the jungle. I doubt force pushing is going to be of serious threat to these two.

Rogue Jedi
Not a threat, but if they cannot get near Kenobi, they cannot kill him.

Darth Martin
It isn't like Kenobi to do what your saying. They still must fight in character. I never stated bloodlust. Cyclops doesn't take his visor off at the start of every fight. Kenobi has never done what your proposing.

He is an honorable Jedi and will figh like one. He will get in close and use his defensive mastery to his advantage. Only way I see him doing what your saying is if he and his lightsaber get seperated.

Rogue Jedi
I tried the whole morality thing here ages ago, it didnt float.

Darth Martin
It floats here. Otherwise there'd be no need to speciy bloodlust. All matches made by me unless stated otherwise in the OP have the characters fighting within character. All these guys are willing to kill. But none of them fight that cheap.

Rogue Jedi
Whatever, man, I'm out before this gets out of hand.

gobstakid777
I win, cause I'm high as shit rite now.for the thread I'l give it to team 2
I'm dead serious though, I'm high as shit

Darth Martin
Good for you.

gobstakid777
I'm not high now

Darth Martin
Bad for you?

gobstakid777
exactly

golem370
Obi Wan should superhuman speed as well. In Episode 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.