Martial Arts Battle: The Ladies of DC vs The Ladies of Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthZoom
No powers of any kind allowed, The women enter a wide open room from which theres no exit. Weapons allowed, but no guns or explosives.

DC:
Lady Shiva
Taila Al Ghul
Cassandra Cain
Scandal Savage

Marvel:
Elektra
Lady Bullseye
Echo
Mockingbird

KingD19
Judomaster wins.

cloud102
DC. BTW, Judomaster had a decent showing against Major Force. Knocking him down with a single kick. She seems strong.

KingD19
She is, and her power is something like an aversion field. If you try to hit her, she won't get hit. It seems to work on bullets and things I believe, but explosions and area effects aren't effected by it.

DarthZoom
Judomaster isn't in this fight.

cloud102
Originally posted by KingD19
She is, and her power is something like an aversion field. If you try to hit her, she won't get hit. It seems to work on bullets and things I believe, but explosions and area effects aren't effected by it.

That's because she can't see all around her at all times. She can survive from explosions, it seems.

KingD19
She might not be in the fight....but she still wins.

DarthZoom
I choose not to put her in because I thought it might be unfair and because I couldn't think of a 5th marvel one.

cloud102
White Tiger.

DarthZoom
Who's that?

cloud102
http://marvel.com/universe/White_Tiger_(Angela_Del_Toro)

Google is your friend. smile

DarthZoom
Originally posted by cloud102
http://marvel.com/universe/White_Tiger_(Angela_Del_Toro)

Google is your friend. smile

Actually it hates me. sad

Digi
Is there actually a girl named Scandal Savage?

facepalm

batdude123
Yes. It's Vandal Savage's daughter.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Digi

facepalm

Oh yeah, Vandal's daughter.

cloud102

facepalm

Don't hate. Scandal Savage is cool. She has a mean healing factor. Got shot in the head point blank by Deadshot.

occultdestroyer
From the list, I'm going with Marvel.

Elektra has so many high-end feats to back her up, it makes all the other look like amateurs.

Fighting a Super Skrull, The Flash-like speed, etc.

Konton
DC, because Elektra can't carry her team on forever against Shiva AND Cassie.

Charlotte DeBel

facepalm

She's "what if Midnighter was a lesbian chick" basically...and is great character. Used to sleep with Knockout (the Apollo substitute of the pair, "somewhat naive bruiser"wink .

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
She's "what if Midnighter was a lesbian chick" basically...and is great character. Used to sleep with Knockout (the Apollo substitute of the pair, "somewhat naive bruiser"wink .

Yeah, Scandal is awesome.

The DC side wins this.

The Nuul
Chicks FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.