Captain America vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/_movie_blade_trinity_07.jpg
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1188048/article_images/thefilmcontinuestofocusoncaptainamerica.jpg
Blade has escaped out of the local police custody. The media is saying that a serial killer is on the loose. The situation is much more major. SHIELD becomes involved and General Fury personally assignes Captain America the task of retrieving him. The fight takes place at a church. Who takes it?

Combatants
*Blade (Wesley Snipes/Blade) - Dual USP Match, Stakes, Sword, and Shotgun
*Captain America (Justin Gross/Ultimate Avengers) - Shield, Knive, and Desert Eagle

Tattoos N Scars
Capt. America would win. A live action Captain America would probably have the same strength, speed, reflexes, and over all fighting ability as Blonsky did in the Hulk movie, before upgrading to Abomination. The only difference is...the Cap. would be better than that..lol.

This could be a great fight...but, I think CA takes it in the end.

Darth Martin
Cap>>>Blonsky in pretty much everything.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap>>>Blonsky in pretty much everything.

Agreed. Blonsky could've given Blade a good fight. CA would defeat Blade. Blade's projectiles and sword would not penetrate the shield. CA is the better H2H fighter. Blade might have a slight strength advantage, but it would be minimal at best.

Darth Martin
I don't know if he's the better H2H fighter. He's certainly physically superior. Martial arts skill very vell might go to Blade though.

NemeBro
Assumptions are fun.

Darth Martin
Do you have evidence in Cap's favor to counter?

Tattoos N Scars
Do you have evidence in Cap's favor to counter?

I look forward to the CA live action film coming out soon. I've seen the Ultimate Avengers cartoon, when CA fought Hulk...and even put Hulk on his back during the fight. I don't think Blade could duplicate that, as he was unable to put down Dracula in the third film..a being weaker than Hulk.

Darth Martin
Good point. I can't wait either.

chilled monkey
I don't know if he's the better H2H fighter. He's certainly physically superior. Martial arts skill very vell might go to Blade though.

Nope. Blade is good, really good, but Cap has been stated to be one of the best martial artists on Marvel Earth.

Darth Martin
Movies man not the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.