SSj4 Gogeta vs. Hellmaster Phibrizo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hellspawn28
This is my first thread and after reading the Z vs. Vegito thread, I choose to make this thread. So who would this one? I think Hellmaster would win since his soul crush spell will be strong enough to kill him.

KingD19
Gogeta took a hit from a blast that contained all the evil in the world. He purified the damn thing. Phibrizzo's around like number 2 or 3 in the bad guy power grid, Gogeta is number 1 on the good and bad guy grid. He's so powerful, that no one in the known DBZ universe can challenge him.

XanatosForever
Or, at least, he would be if he were canon. no expression

KingD19
True enough, but he's canon for this fight.

NemeBro
...King you are aware how irrelevant that is right?

Omega Shenron is the greatest evil in DBGT, yeah, but that does not make him equal or above the first, second, third, etc. evil from another fiction.

KingD19
True, but the same goes for Phibrizzo.

King Kandy
That's why we use things called feats.

KingD19
What are Phibrizzo's feats, they don't say much on Wiki. SSJ4 Gogeta was far above the power of Omega Shenron, who was the strongest guy out there, capable of busting planet's easily.

King Kandy
I have no idea at all what phibrizzo's feats are. I've never read slayers. I have only the vaguest notion of who the guy is. But comparing "number one baddie/number two baddie" is just poor logic.

KingD19
What do you suggest then?

King Kandy
Comparing what they've done. But i'll leave that to people who actually know what they've done.

Kal-El Summers
There's not a single character in all of DB or GT that could mess with a mid-tier Mazoku like the Hellmaster. Unless they could somehow kill his Astral Plane form, Phibrizzo would have fun playing "How much can I torture the stupid monkey before he dies?"

King Kandy
Based on what? I think we'd appreciate actual evidence from someone in this thread and not just "X can totally destroy y".

Demonic Phoenix
Gogeta can totally destroy Hellmaster Phi shifty

Kal-El Summers
Originally posted by King Kandy
Based on what? I think we'd appreciate actual evidence from someone in this thread and not just "X can totally destroy y".
You have to kill a Mazoku's Astral Plane form in order to actually kill them and Gogeta has no way of accomplishing that before Phibrizzo kills his ass. The Mazoku forms that Lina and the others in their realm of Slayers see are just avatars that can get destroyed over and over again and the Mazoku can just re-form 'em whenever they want because it doesn't affect their Astral Plane bodies. That enough evidence for ya?

King Kandy
That's a decent argument for why Gogeta can't win. But what exactly makes you think phibrizzo can "kill his ass"?

KingD19
Well obviously for the fight, they would have to make it so his form can be killed without killing his astral form, otherwise it would be obvious spite. That's like putting Colossus up against Strong Guy, but Colossus can't transform.

Kal-El Summers
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's a decent argument for why Gogeta can't win. But what exactly makes you think phibrizzo can "kill his ass"?
Phibrizzo can just break a golden marble that represents Gogeta's life like he did Gourry and everyone else during Next. Or, he could encase him in a life-absorbing crystal like he did to everyone except Lina before he killed them with the golden marble thing(he was trying to force her to use the Giga Slave and when she refused, he went ahead and killed them).

KingD19
All those abilities make this spite, they should really take away Phibrizzo's ista win attacks, and make him fight like a hellspawn.

Endless Mike
This is a spite thread. Also SSJ4 Gogeta is the worst character to use because all of his power is based on nothing but hype and he has no feats, so actually placing him in a ranking of power is nearly impossible.

Overdose
Do we even know how powerful SS4 Gogeta is? Pretty foolish to say if this guy would win or lose based off of nothin'. But I guess this is how peeps roll 'round this place.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Overdose
Do we even know how powerful SS4 Gogeta is?

Much stronger than Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.