Yoshi vs Kirby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. Brawl versions (stamina match)
2. Best versions

MooCowofJustice
1) Kirby
2) Yoshi

Wei Phoenix
Kirby in both.

ScreamPaste
How so in round 2? <_<

Wei Phoenix
What ever Yoshi brings to the table Kirby can absorb. Kirby's best form is really a matter of opinion but he has many forms to choose from

MooCowofJustice
Kirby does not absorb Strength. Which Yoshi has, in excess.

ScreamPaste
Kirby never gets close enough to use his copy ability.. He just eats an egg to the face so hard he explodes. no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What ever Yoshi brings to the table Kirby can absorb. Kirby's best form is really a matter of opinion but he has many forms to choose from

Don't forget that Kirby is only 8 inches high.

NemeBro
Kirby fights planetary threats and fights battles in space riding on a star in his strongest form...

Ultimate Wil
Kirby in both

Gumachi
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Kirby in both

MooCowofJustice
Being able to breath in space will not help Kirby here. >_>

NemeBro
No, being able to have fights around the planet at those kinds of speeds will.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Don't forget that Kirby is only 8 inches high.

Won't make a difference.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Kirby never gets close enough to use his copy ability.. He just eats an egg to the face so hard he explodes. no expression

since when have bombs doe significant damage to Kirby when he eats them?

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Being able to breath in space will not help Kirby here. >_>

I don't think anyone said that Kirby wins because he can breath in space.

The thing is that he has so many different forms to choose from he can use a speed form to blitz him, or a more strength oriented form, he could use a warp star, his sword skills.

MooCowofJustice
He has to inhale another enemy to get any of those forms, and he's never ridden his star in battle. Hell, does he even have access to it when it isn't just lying around at random?

Yoshi has hurled eggs as large as him incredible distances hard enough to send a giant reeling backwards.

Wei Phoenix
He has to inhale another enemy to get any of those forms, and he's never ridden his star in battle. Hell, does he even have access to it when it isn't just lying around at random?

Yoshi has hurled eggs as large as him incredible distances hard enough to send a giant reeling backwards.

I thought best versions meant like his best form. If he's not able to use any form that he has shown and only his base form in the games then I'll concede and dismiss that point.

NemeBro
= he's never ridden his star in battle. Yes he has.

Nightmare in Dreamland with the Star Rod, final fight. That would be his "strongest" form I suppose.

MooCowofJustice
I don't think he had a star there, it was just the power of the star rod dragging him along. That part I could be wrong about. Either way, if he eats an egg to the face at that speed it's going to hurt.

NemeBro
Because Yoshi can certainly accurately aim at a small, eight inch object moving at such speeds.

Wait...

Wei Phoenix
I don't think he had a star there, it was just the power of the star rod dragging him along. That part I could be wrong about. Either way, if he eats an egg to the face at that speed it's going to hurt.

He swallows those monster wheels going fast, and he swallows other things that would hurt yet he doesn't show any pain, it's like his stomach is just a big void. Exactly what is there that shows that it would hurt Kirby? Anyone else I would most likely agree, but Kirby seems to be the exception. Exactly how fast would you say the eggs go?

MooCowofJustice
Hard to say, we see them thrown at a 3D angle on a 2D game.

The speed I was talking about was if Kirby flew into the egg as Yoshi threw it. Like if Sonic ran into Mario's fist.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Won't make a difference.

I just realized that. Kirby cracks a planet with a punch (in that minigame in Kirby Super Star).

MooCowofJustice
'tis Fighter Kirby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.