Absolute Virtue vs Sephiroth and more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
FF villian vs villian

possibly the strongest boss ever vs possibly the most popular.

limitations would takeaway from the beauty of this fight but if seph ever gets in dire straits the following are sent in as reinforcements

1. 1000000 goombas (courtesy of bowser)

ScreamPaste
A goomba soloes.. Instant kill properties..

SuperLuigi
just for lolz?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
possibly the strongest boss ever

Made me giggle.

SuperLuigi
maybe i should have used toughest

Q'Anilia
Not much better no expression

SuperLuigi
he has yet to be beaten to my knowledge

Q'Anilia
Define "yet to be beaten"

SuperLuigi
has yet to be defeated in FFXI by any group of players. aside from the developers, mainly because he can instantly full heal and auto cast meteor, and the time frame to beat him.

Sin_Volvagia
Absolute Virtue kills everyone.

Nephthys
Couldn't like, just 100 guilds team up and curbstomp him? Auto-full heal doesn't do much to stop 1000 firagas to the face.

BoratBorat
@Nep

Do you have any idea of what your talking about? The maximum number of people allowed to battle is a full alliance which only consists of 18 people.

And there are no "guilds" in FFXI, only groups we call "linkshells" and before anybody accuses me of not knowing what im talking about, i played FFXI online for 2-3 years, have a fully leveled samurai and done plenty of endgame stuff until i quit because i found out FFXI = waste of life, more so than WOW.

And just to confirm it, absolute virtue is unbeatable in the game for the last 5 years since the expansion came out, even the servers most elite linkshells and players couldn't even come close to killing it.

Hell trying to summon the creature to battle it is already taxing.

MadMel
you guys are arguing gameplay...what actual feats does AV have?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MadMel
you guys are arguing gameplay...what actual feats does AV have?

He can fully recover himself, summon meteors, and can take down the best warriors in FFXI and still be home in time for dinner. Sephiroth has nothing on him.

SHM
Seph wins by default because AV have no feats outside of gameplay-mechanics.

Nephthys
No.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SHM
Seph wins by default because AV have no feats outside of gameplay-mechanics.
Lies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.