DE Luke vs. ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Dark Empire Luke, who at this point was a Jedi master vs. ROTS Sidious.

Setting: Mos Eisley Spaceport, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy". Note that these gladiators are battling in the populated streets, so there's tons of environment to manipulate, from merchant stands to speeders to the very ground (sand) they walk on!

Rules: All-out. I don't care if Sidious KO's Luke by chucking a few Jawas at him. I'll allow it!

Advent
Note: This is Luke at the end of DE, after he has studied under the reborn Palpatine.

Darth_Glentract
Probably Luke. What was up with him becoming super beastly for one series. He matched DE Sidious, who was much more powerful...

Dr McBeefington
The saber fight would have to go to Luke, as he is shown plenty capable of putting up with a reborn Emperor, albeit for a short time, whereas ROTS Sidious, while still superbly skilled, has been out of practice for 13 years. In an all out fight, this is also tricky. Luke gained considerable power after studying under the reborn emperor. The question is, whether it is enough.

Advent
Bring
Up
My
Anymore thoughts? I haven't read the entire DE series, but from what I have read, Luke was certainly powerful. He effortlessly collapses an AT-AT with a simple gesture, and manages to put up a good fight against the Emperor (although Palpatine wasn't at full strength as he had just switched to a new clone body, he regained his power as time went on). He's a very powerful Jedi master at this point. Whether or not he can beat Sidious is up for you guys to decide and hopefully support that decision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.