Hockey 2009/2010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Anyone else is a fan of the best sport EVER?!

Darth Macabre
There's a sports forum/thread, man. I'm sure you'll have better results down there.

jinXed by JaNx
Hell yes i am. Fastest sport on earth baby.

BruceSkywalker
Not enough fighting in this... no steroid user's either, that equals very boring sport

dadudemon
Playing hockey is a million times more fun than watching. I find that even watching footbal is boring after an hour.

I prefer to play than watch. no expression

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dadudemon
Playing hockey is a million times more fun than watching. I find that even watching footbal is boring after an hour.

I prefer to play than watch. no expression

I think that applies to baseball more than any other sport.

I love watching hockey because there is shit going down every second.

Smasandian
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Not enough fighting in this... no steroid user's either, that equals very boring sport

What other sport has fighting in it?

Dr. Leg Kick
Hope the Kings do well this season.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Smasandian
What other sport has fighting in it?

Boxing, wrestling and UFC dur

Probably missed out a few erm

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
Hope the Kings do well this season.

Kopitar should do well. But Kings, as a team, won't.
Sorry to break it as early as this, lol! stick out tongue

Still, it could be worse, you could have been a Leafs fan, and watched another painfull season!

Go habs go!

Shadow_King
My favourite team is Colorado Avalanche and i think the Kings have a better shot at making the playoffs then them.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Shadow_King
My favourite team is Colorado Avalanche and i think the Kings have a better shot at making the playoffs then them.

Better believe in Paul Stastny!

Naija boy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Anyone else is a fan of the best sport EVER?!

Of course. Im sure there are numerous other people that are huge fans of Football (soccer) the best sport ever.

But if ur talking about a sport like hockey where lack of self control and straight up hooliganism is promoted then im no so sure. stick out tongue

Smasandian
Originally posted by steverules_2
Boxing, wrestling and UFC dur

Probably missed out a few erm

But it's ridiculous that hockey is boring because it doesnt have enough fighting in it, considering every other team sport does not have fighting in it and hockey does.

It's like saying football sucks because it doesn't have enough tackling in it.

BackFire
I will be watching starting this monday when preseason begins airing on TV. I can't wait.

Smasandian
The only thing is that training camp just started. It's strange to see preseason so close to the start of training camp.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by BackFire
I will be watching starting this monday when preseason begins airing on TV. I can't wait.

What's your team?

BackFire
LA Kings.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by BackFire
LA Kings. <3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.