Rhino and gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
rhino gains captain americas agility fighting ability and knowledge of fighting and military tactics. plus he gets the sheild. he does not get any kind of jobber aura. he also gets slightly enhanced reflexes (2 x captain americas normal abilities) he fully recovers after each battle. how far does he get? all opponents get 1 day prep if they choose. or if it would help.

1)Spiderman

2)Venom

3)Wolverine

4)thing

5)Sebastian Shaw

6)colossus

7)Professor Hulk

7.5)Savage Hulk

8)dr doom

9)non jobbing Apocalypse

10)Thor

11)Juggernaut

Kris Blaze

Knowsbleed33
With those stips he'd prolly get to Prof. Hulk.

KillAll
hmm, i figured since captain america always did so well, i figure he might do pretty good...

i figure sebastian shaw would be hard, but i'd say if he could be over loaded, he would be, caps ability to dodge all day with rhino's stamina and strength and his sheilds ability to absorb or deflect Sebastian shaws abilities, i FIGURED he would go down. but you never know. just trying to create some off the wall out of the ordinary threads lol.

Lord Feron
Prob stops at savage hulk.

Mshinu
All that extra knowledge overloads Rhino`s brain, he explodes.

KillAll
Originally posted by Mshinu
All that extra knowledge overloads Rhino`s brain, he explodes.

so you are saying he doesnt even make it to the battle field??? lol thats too funny.

Master Court
Well, try reversing things a bit. Imagine Captain America with Rhino's durability, speed, and strength, and double his own reflexes. How far would he get?

Eternal Idol
He definitely gets past Spider-Man, but Venom and Wolverine at the 2 and 3 slots may be able to keep him from advancing. Venom could suffocate him, and Wolverine is capable of fatally wounding him.

Assuming he knocks them out before they have the chance, and he BFR or overloads Shaw, I think he might have some trouble with Colossus' durability and Hulk's healing factor. Definitely won't get past Doom, though.

Blanket
Rhino runs in a straight line and impales everyone one after another until he gets blown up at Doom.

KillAll
i actually meant to put sebastian shaw after colossus, cause he would definately be harder to beat than colossus...

SuperLuigi
venom with ease.

KillAll
I just figured new improved rhino would knock venom around use thunder claps to keep him at bay and eventually start some fires in the chaos. or just KO him lol... not to sure.

just for shitzengiggles, if he fails, he still advances, how does he fair against each opponent?

h1a8
Originally posted by KillAll
rhino gains captain americas agility fighting ability and knowledge of fighting and military tactics. plus he gets the sheild. he does not get any kind of jobber aura. he also gets slightly enhanced reflexes (2 x captain americas normal abilities) he fully recovers after each battle. how far does he get? all opponents get 1 day prep if they choose. or if it would help.

1)Spiderman

2)Venom

3)Wolverine

4)thing

5)Sebastian Shaw

6)colossus

7)Professor Hulk

7.5)Savage Hulk

8)dr doom

9)non jobbing Apocalypse

10)Thor

11)Juggernaut

He definitely stops at 11 (why even put Juggs in this gauntlet when there is no argument possible to show otherwise?)

He beats 5 because Shaw can be overloaded. Continuous hits will cause him to overload.

Thor would be a challenge. With CIS off Thor wins everytime. Otherwise that Shield has a great chance of being rammed in Thor's face.

Master Court
1)Spiderman - Rhino curbstomps in one panel

2)Venom - Rhino wins

3)Wolverine - Rhino stomps

4)thing - Rhino stomps

5)Sebastian Shaw - Rhino wins

6)colossus - Rhino stomps

7)Professor Hulk - Rhino wins

7.5)Savage Hulk - Rhino gets curbstomped

8)dr doom - Rhino stomps

9)non jobbing Apocalypse - Rhino gets stomped

10)Thor - Rhino gets curbstomped

11)Juggernaut - Rhino gets curbstomped

Warlord
So absicaly it's cap with 80 ton strength. It makes it to savage hulk easily

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Master Court
8)dr doom - Rhino stomps

Just out of curiosity, how do you figure Doom gets stomped?

Master Court
Oh, well, if Doom uses the prep he probably stomps.

If not, Rhino stomps. Military strategy, double reflexes, fighting ability, agility, indestructible shield that when thrown with even Cap's strength can cut through vehicles. That just seems like a handful to have come crashing in to your pad. Especially if he gets Doom while he's on the toilet.

Warlord
Doom's tech and magic ftw

Eternal Idol

If not, Rhino stomps. Military strategy, double reflexes, fighting ability, agility, indestructible shield that when thrown with even Cap's strength can cut through vehicles. That just seems like a handful to have come crashing in to your pad. Especially if he gets Doom while he's on the toilet.
Doom wouldn't need prep. Even if the built-in weaponry in his armor wouldn't be enough, he has some very strong magic at his disposal.

Parmaniac
rhino gains captain americas agility fighting ability and knowledge of fighting and military tactics. plus he gets the sheild. he does not get any kind of jobber aura. he also gets slightly enhanced reflexes (2 x captain americas normal abilities) he fully recovers after each battle.

EDIT for some reason links doesn't working anymore...

KillAll
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Doom wouldn't need prep. Even if the built-in weaponry in his armor wouldn't be enough, he has some very strong magic at his disposal.

i personally believe he wil need prep. if anything was spontaneous i dont think he could produce a spell off hand to slow the rhino down. or stop him before he makes contact and ko's doom.

with the prep i believe above scenario also. but it will just take longer. the sheild being the only reason. it can pretty much block anything doom can do.

The Nuul
Doom would rape this Rhino even without prep.

Digi
You do realize that this:

he also gets slightly enhanced reflexes (2 x captain americas normal abilities)

...is likely a downgrade for Rhino, yes? Or at least not a big improvement. No one would ever argue that Cap's skill is less, and that aspect of it is indeed a huge upgrade for Rhino. But in terms of pure reflexive speed, anyone with class 80+ strength is going to be able to operate at superhuman speeds.

Philosophía

Metalmanx
Even with these upgrades in skill and addition of shield, I'm not sure he's got the necessary tools to bypass Colossus. And more specifically, Colossus' durability.

At least, a non-jobbing Colossus.

I dunno. I guess the shield could be an advantage in Rhino's hands. Hm.

Master Court
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

True. True. True.

Ade Due Damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you!!

h1a8
1)Spiderman - Rhino curbstomps in one panel

2)Venom - Rhino wins

3)Wolverine - Rhino stomps

4)thing - Rhino stomps

5)Sebastian Shaw - Rhino wins

6)colossus - Rhino stomps

7)Professor Hulk - Rhino wins

7.5)Savage Hulk - Rhino gets curbstomped

8)dr doom - Rhino stomps

9)non jobbing Apocalypse - Rhino gets stomped

10)Thor - Rhino gets curbstomped

11)Juggernaut - Rhino gets curbstomped

I tend to agree mostly with you. Except that I believe Rhino curbstomps Hulk. Regular Cap can hang with the Hulk for a while and can get some hurting hits on him (with the shield). This fight is Cap with 80ton strength and double the reflexes and agility of Cap. I say he rams that shield deep in Hulk's skull.

If Thor fight's stupidly (which is about half the time) then he loses guaranteed . That shield is going ko the hell out of him. Now if Thor fight's with CIS off then he easily wins. But since CIS is on then it's 5/10 either way.

h1a8
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Even with these upgrades in skill and addition of shield, I'm not sure he's got the necessary tools to bypass Colossus. And more specifically, Colossus' durability.

At least, a non-jobbing Colossus.

I dunno. I guess the shield could be an advantage in Rhino's hands. Hm.

A ram from an 80ton level being with an indestructible shield whose edges are somewhat sharp should put a serious hurting on Colossus.
It will leave a huge dent in him at least.

weaponx510
usually rhino is suck a loser i wouldnt normally think he would pass number 1 but with this fight he can get to apocalyse i think

Wei Phoenix

The man who killed a Watcher needs prep against this version of Rhino?

Wei Phoenix
i personally believe he wil need prep. if anything was spontaneous i dont think he could produce a spell off hand to slow the rhino down. or stop him before he makes contact and ko's doom.

with the prep i believe above scenario also. but it will just take longer. the sheild being the only reason. it can pretty much block anything doom can do.

Doom has taken more than 80 tons before and he doesn't need prep to win.

Master Court
The addition of prep as a sub-scenario implies the first scenario is a spontaneous battle. Given that Captain America has given Doom lots of grief before, I would say Rhino - who already runs at a hundred miles per hour, can juggle tanks, and has brick durability - with the addition of Cap's military strategy, agility, fighting ability, and an indestructible shield capable of ripping through fighter jets when thrown by a guy with normal human strength... yeah... I'd say he'd be a problem. Big f*cking problem.

However, I've already agreed with the other dude that Doom's magic takes the win.

Wei Phoenix
The addition of prep as a sub-scenario implies the first scenario is a spontaneous battle. Given that Captain America has given Doom lots of grief before, I would say Rhino - who already runs at a hundred miles per hour, can juggle tanks, and has brick durability - with the addition of Cap's military strategy, agility, fighting ability, and an indestructible shield capable of ripping through fighter jets when thrown by a guy with normal human strength... yeah... I'd say he'd be a problem. Big f*cking problem.

However, I've already agreed with the other dude that Doom's magic takes the win.

the fact that Doom can fly and has an uprgrade himself defeats any way Captain Rhino could win. On KMC, Steve nor Rhino is a threat to Doom even without magic.

Knowsbleed33
I still say Prof. Hulk stops him.

KillAll
if cap'n rhino plays it smart i'd figure he'd get past a savage hulk if he went in feirce and tried to win right off the bat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.