Broly vs. Dabura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hellspawn28
How would this battle go? The battle takes place in the area where Gohan fight Dabura at, and PIS/CIS is off. I think Dabura would win since Dabura supposedly equal in power to that of Cell, and he has his stone spit which should work against him.

What do you think?

NemeBro
Broly might be too stupid to avoid Dabura's spit...

SuperLuigi
broly would beat the hell out of him. the blast him to hell.

KingD19
Well, no matter what, Broly just gets stronger, he might even just break out of the stone thing, since he's Broly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
broly would beat the hell out of him. the blast him to hell.

I don't think you realize how funny it is that you said someone would beat the hell out of Dabura.

laughing laughing laughing

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, no matter what, Broly just gets stronger, he might even just break out of the stone thing, since he's Broly.
Unless Dabura decides to break Broly (as a stone) to pieces, like Goten accidentally did to Piccolo when he was a statue.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think you realize how funny it is that you said someone would beat the hell out of Dabura.

laughing laughing laughing
Yeah. I was about to say...

KingD19
Broly is pure PIS, as soon as he breaks, he True Super Saiyan aura will just get stronger, and he'll put himself back together, but this time he's pure energy. Or some such non-sense.

danteiscool
yeah that could happen. but regardless of how this fight goes down, Broly will win.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by KingD19
Broly is pure PIS, as soon as he breaks, he True Super Saiyan aura will just get stronger, and he'll put himself back together, but this time he's pure energy. Or some such non-sense.
Such a wanky fangasm character.

wammamram
dabura would faint at the sight of broly's dick. broly all the way

BloodRain
If Dabura gets a good hit/spit in then he could take it, besides the spit i dont think he has much of a chance

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by wammamram
dabura would turn broly's dick to stone with his spit. dabura all the way
Fixed.

wammamram
if gohan destroyed dabura, i'm preety sure broly would rape him

Kento
Gohan didn't destroy Dabura..was kinda even. But still Broli would rape Dabura.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Fixed.

You just made it worse uhuh

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kento
Gohan didn't destroy Dabura..was kinda even. But still Broli would rape Dabura.
Without the spit, yeah. But if Dabura uses it, then he pretty much wins automatically. Like NemeBro said, Broly may be too stupid to avoid it.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You just made it worse uhuh
I fail to see how.

Kento
Without the spit, yeah. But if Dabura uses it, then he pretty much wins automatically. Like NemeBro said, Broly may be too stupid to avoid it.

I fail to see how. It depends on how serious Broli is. Dabura may not even have the chance to. Broli really isn't dumb, at least in his first appearance.

danteiscool
if this is Broly from his first appearance then he is actually smart, well compared to some other characters. and Gohan during the Majin Buu saga was considerably weaker than Cell Games saga Gohan too. so I'm pretty sure Broly would defintely win.

Ridley_Prime
It depends on how serious Broli is. Dabura may not even have the chance to. Broli really isn't dumb, at least in his first appearance.

Originally posted by danteiscool
if this is Broly from his first appearance then he is actually smart, well compared to some other characters.
Well if we're talking intelligence, Piccolo's one of the wisest fighters in all of Dragon Ball, and even he got turned to stone by Dabura's spit because he didn't know about the attack. Broly doesn't know about it either, so the same will likely happen to him before he even gets serious, as it usually takes him awhile to do so.

Goku's the only one in the universe who Broly actually goes serious against on first sight... Dabura isn't Goku, so he'll have a good opportunity to spit on the legendary super saiyan, turning him into a harmless statue.

Bentley
Dabura was a lot faster and stronger than Piccolo when he turned him into stone though.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
Dabura was a lot faster and stronger than Piccolo when he turned him into stone though.
That's beside the point.

Also, Broly's nature of showing off by letting himself get hit by attacks (Goku's Kamehameha, Vegeta's energy blasts, etc.) before attacking his opponents would cause himself get hit by Dabura's spit, making his cockiness his own downfall.

Bentley
I don't really think that pride makes you being spit in the face though.

BloodRain
I don't really think that pride makes you being spit in the face though.

But Broly never was the dodging type. Like how the Hulk would rather charge head first then tactically avoid a move.

Bentley
I think he's likely to get hit. Did Broly ever dodge an attack?

Is Dabura's spit instantaneous or you petrify from the place you were hit and then it goes to the rest of your body?

Dabura's spit could be blocked by a ki shield if Broly uses those.

Ridley_Prime
I think he's likely to get hit. Did Broly ever dodge an attack?
Not that I remember of. He always usually just takes attacks head-on, as opposed to dodging them.

Is Dabura's spit instantaneous or you petrify from the place you were hit and then it goes to the rest of your body?
Seems like the latter.

Broly would try to take on the spit like he did Goku's Kamehameha Wave and everything else and would suddenly be like "Aaah! What's happening to me?!". stick out tongue

Dabura's spit could be blocked by a ki shield if Broly uses those.
I don't think spit is a ki-based attack, so a ki shield would make little difference, if any. erm

TheBadguy
The spit was magic as Dabura was a demon and king of his universe. Also if I remember correctly the spit turned to stone whatever it initially touche and then spread from there. and Broly did dodge attacks when he felt like showing off how much faster he was.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by TheBadguy
and Broly did dodge attacks when he felt like showing off how much faster he was.
When was that? Regardless, he didn't dodge that often, so he's much more likely to get hit by the spit than not.

AsbestosFlaygon
Broly turns to stone...
unless some kind of PIS happens.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
unless some kind of PIS happens.
Well, assuming that Broly's immune to the spit or something seems like nothing more than fanboy theory/speculation bullshit, or wishful thinking.

Kento
That's beside the point.

Also, Broly's nature of showing off by letting himself get hit by attacks (Goku's Kamehameha, Vegeta's energy blasts, etc.) before attacking his opponents would cause himself get hit by Dabura's spit, making his cockiness his own downfall. Yea, I guess this is true. Did Dabura use his spit right away against Buu? He didn't use it against Gohan until Gohan started getting the upper hand. But that could be the fact they needed Gohan's energy to awaken Buu.

Not that I remember of. He always usually just takes attacks head-on, as opposed to dodging them. He dodged like once. When he stood on top of a small pillar or whatever with his arms crossed, and just dodged Piccolo and Gokou's punches, and kicks without any effort.

Ridley_Prime
Yea, I guess this is true. Did Dabura use his spit right away against Buu?
Nah, he used it against Buu at the last minute (when he was totally exhausted) right before getting turned into a cookie.. I think Dabura would've been much more likely to hit Buu with the spit had he used it when he first had the chance, but that's beside the point I guess.

He didn't use it against Gohan until Gohan started getting the upper hand. But that could be the fact they needed Gohan's energy to awaken Buu.
Yep, that's what I was thinkin' too.

He dodged like once. When he stood on top of a small pillar or whatever with his arms crossed, and just dodged Piccolo and Gokou's punches, and kicks without any effort.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Still, that's just once. He's usually not the dodging type for a big majority of the time.

Kento
So I guess the fight just depends on Dabura being smart or dumb. He either does his stone spit right away, or he doesn't get a second chance.

Ridley_Prime
Yep. stick out tongue Dabura had a pretty perfect chance to turn Buu to stone around the beginning of their fight too, but waited until he was about to die before spitting, so I guess that part was PIS, or CIS rather... He just didn't take Fat Buu seriously at first because of his clumsy personality and coming off as a toddler as everyone, which I guess is understandable. Broly doesn't have those kind of innocent looking traits as Buu does though, so Dabura surely wouldn't make that mistake against him. stick out tongue

Kento
laughing Yea this is true. And even if it isn't his first attack Broli just slowly walks at you, and if he's just plowing through all the attacks I'm sure anybody would be smart enough to use stone spit.

Course this comes down to...me thinking Broli is stronger than Cell, and that it has been said by Gokou Dabura is as strong as Cell. If you don't think Broli is stronger than Super Perfect Cell then I guess Broli won't wade through any attacks so Danura probably won't have to use his spit.

dadudemon
then I guess Broli won't wade through any attacks so Danura probably won't have to use his spit.
Yeah, I'm one of those ones fully convinced that Broly is significantly weaker than SSJ2 Gohan (the one that fought Cell.)

I would put him, however, on a similar level to Dabura. It's hard to tell. I don't know how weak Dabura is compared to the real SSJ2 Gohan, not the weak form we see in the time skip.

Kento
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would put him, however, on a similar level to Dabura. It's hard to tell. I don't know how weak Dabura is compared to the real SSJ2 Gohan, not the weak form we see in the time skip. Dabura would be between Perfect Cell, and Super Perfect Cell most likely, though it could be argued Dabura was closer to non-angry ssj2 Teen Gohan's power instead but I think it's safer to put him between Perfect, and Super Perfect Cell's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.