Nightcrawler vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
all out classic versions no BFR

Wei Phoenix
Spite, Carnage stomps.

jokermarvel
carnage destroys nightcrawler

KingD19
Kurt ports Carnage 3 miles straight up, over a conveniently placed fire pit or sonics factory.

Endless Mike
Carnage

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by KingD19
Kurt ports Carnage 3 miles straight up, over a conveniently placed fire pit or sonics factory.
It's gonna have to be a big firepit if Nightcrawler dropped him from 3 miles up.

Not sure if that would work anyhow. Nightcrawler has to grab Carnage to pull that off, and would probably get stabbed to death in the process.

weaponx510
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It's gonna have to be a big firepit if Nightcrawler dropped him from 3 miles up.

Not sure if that would work anyhow. Nightcrawler has to grab Carnage to pull that off, and would probably get stabbed to death in the process.

thats what i was thinking Happy Dance

KingD19
Well, he could grab him, port, then let him go. It only takes a fraction of a second.

Eternal Idol
Well, he could grab him, port, then let him go. It only takes a fraction of a second.
Carnage form spikes where Nightcrawler grabs him would take fractions of a second as well.

KingD19
Good point, but what Carnage really try to end the fight that way?

Eternal Idol
Probably not the way Carnage would have planned it, but any kill's good enough for him.

jadervason
A drop from that height wouldn't even harm Carnage, anyway.

Parmaniac

what the fukk in your opinion is a sonics factory? blink

KingD19
Something that produces extremely loud noises, but keeps them contained in the building. I'm just trying to think of ways for this not to be spite.

Lord Feron
Classic Nightcrawler has some decent strength feats. Say him knock down a 100ft troll with a swift kick to the face. BUt cranage is all stabby stab with that symbiote.

I would say AOA NC would be better suited to fight Carnage.

KingD19
That would be spite, Kurt keeps him at bay with his swords, then he ports every limb off of him.

Lostedge
Carnage IMO

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Lostedge
Carnage IMO

Growing boobies In the sig or just alot of heat coming off those tities?

Lostedge
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Growing boobies In the sig or just alot of heat coming off those tities?

No, they are just laughing: "Ha Ha Haa" ...

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Nice sig.

Nightcrawler has the powerset and potential to win but I give this to Carnage more often than not.

Mshinu
Carnage tears NC limb from limb and forces him to eat his own foot

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lostedge
No, they are just laughing: "Ha Ha Haa" ...

laughing **** I remember then from a dream, they're not pretty intelligent are they?

bobbi
teleport him into a volcano or something. I'd suspect nightcrawler can at least avoid any lethal hits with the spikes. Probably take him some time to bleed to death in most cases too so I count surviving a little bit longer a win :P

weaponx510
i dont see how NC can hurt him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.