Lt. Commander Worf runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/WorfTNG.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Worf is known throughout the galaxies as Starfleet's most well versed martial artist and considered by many to be the bravest officer ever. How will he fair when he branches into other universes? All fights take place inside a Holodeck setting with the safety protocols turned off. The setting is a dojo. Worf is in his Starfleet uniform. Each opponent starts out unarmed. All fights are to be fough H2H. He is fully healed and rested between matches. How far does he go and how well does he fair against each?

Gauntlet
1.Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson/Lethal Weapon)
2.John Rambo (Sylvester/First Blood)
3.James Bond (Daniel Craig/Quantum of Solace)
4.Batman (Christian Bale/The Dark Knight)
5.Michael Myers (Tyler Mane/Halloween)
6.Wilson Fisk (Michael Clarke Duncan/Daredevil)
7.Beck (Dwayne Johnson/The Rundown)

gobstakid777
clears it

Darth Martin
Really? I say he clears the first 4 with relatively no problems. Batman poses a threat. Myers lacks skill but Fisk and Beck will be nearly equals in my opinion.

Tattoos N Scars
Worf clears this. Only Jem'Hadar fighters were known to best Klingon's one on one for a majority. Comic book Batman could beat Worf with little problems, however.

-Pr-
he'll beat all of them, imo, but batman is the most difficult. dunno why he's so low down...

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by -Pr-
he'll beat all of them, imo, but batman is the most difficult. dunno why he's so low down...

It's Movie Batman only...I agree Bats should be higher, but he is still nothing like his comic book counterpart.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It's Movie Batman only...I agree Bats should be higher, but he is still nothing like his comic book counterpart.

true, but even then, i'd still have movie batman higher.

BruceSkywalker
One word for Lt. Cmdr. Worf... Qapla

golem370
Worf beat six or seven Jem'Hadar didn't he.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
Worf beat six or seven Jem'Hadar didn't he.

yea he did

Darth Martin
Originally posted by -Pr-
he'll beat all of them, imo, but batman is the most difficult. dunno why he's so low down... IMO the 3 above him would beat him in a H2H fight.

If this is too easy I'll create a new thread for Worf with more difficult people.

golem370
Worf is in the 24 century with I am assuming advanced fighting techniques.

Darth Martin
He's pretty skilled. He's taken I think a dozen Jem'Hadar simutaneously in a prison camp. He's got two organs for everything.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He's pretty skilled. He's taken I think a dozen Jem'Hadar simutaneously in a prison camp. He's got two organs for everything.

he isn't starfleet's greatest warrior for nothin'

Rogue Jedi
Riddick pwns haermm

golem370
The funny thing is that even with all of his skill he would still get his neck broker by Data. It would be a good match him and Riddick.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
The funny thing is that even with all of his skill he would still get his neck broker by Data. It would be a good match him and Riddick.

not many can beat data, but him against riddick would be fun

Darth Martin
Data would cream Riddick.

He's faster, stronger, more durable, and a hell of alot smarter.

golem370
More durable is debatable

Darth Martin
No it's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.