Skaar vs Wonder Woman H2H (No equipment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

jalek moye
Wonder Woman

Skaar hasn't shown her level or strength, durability, skill, or speed

Master Court
Well, the real problem here is that he has no experience. What is he, two years old? He's never really faced anyone worth mentioning, and he for damn sure has never fought anyone top-tier. I guess we'll find out what he can do with the Juggernaut fight.

But with a powerset hybrid of gamma and the oldstrong power, I doubt he'd be a pushover.

gogogadgetgo
Skaar

The Nuul
WW

Skaar lacks feats and the quality of them.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW

Skaar lacks feats and the quality of them.

he's got em. two of them in fact. the left and the right laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Skaar

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
he's got em. two of them in fact. the left and the right laughing

What's Skaar shown to prove he can beat Wonder Woman?

She takes it every time. He hasn't her shown her level of strength, speed, skill, or resistance to damage.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Master Court
Well, the real problem here is that he has no experience. What is he, two years old? He's never really faced anyone worth mentioning, and he for damn sure has never fought anyone top-tier.
Uh-huh...
So:
-defeating experienced old power user - and old power users can go toe to toe with Hulk
-fighting Silver freaking Surfer
-making Galactus an Old Power junkie
-trashing Warbound, who aren't pushovers
-fighting dumb Hulk
are NULL and void?
Please, choose your words more carefully next time. He did fight someone worth mentioning.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Survivor19
Uh-huh...
So:
-defeating experienced old power user - and old power users can go toe to toe with Hulk
-fighting dumb Hulk
are NULL and void?
Please, choose your words more carefully next time. He did fight someone worth mentioning.

Not all old power users are the same, and Hulk could easily beat some of them.

Silver surfer didn;t have any trouble with him, Skarr was just punching him and Surfer wasn't really phased and didn't want to fight.

All he did was open a portal to do that to Galactus, nothing to do with combat power

Warbound wasn't trying to fight him, and none of them can handle Wonder Woman

Hulk beat the shit out of him without any problems at all

jalek moye
Well, the real problem here is that he has no experience. What is he, two years old? He's never really faced anyone worth mentioning, and he for damn sure has never fought anyone top-tier. I guess we'll find out what he can do with the Juggernaut fight.

But with a powerset hybrid of gamma and the oldstrong power, I doubt he'd be a pushover.
well he is 2 but he is equivelent of a 12 year old human

Survivor19
Well, my point was he did fought somebody worth mentioning, nothing more.
I do agree Wonder Woman wins handily.

Spire
Dianaiananna.

The Nuul
Uh-huh...
So:
-fighting dumb Hulk
are NULL and void?

A rookie SS.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul
A rookie SS.
what do you mean a rookie?

Spire
I got his rookie card.

Signed it myself.

jalek moye
I dont see how he became less experianced then the year before

BruceSkywalker
WW too easy

Master Court
Originally posted by jalek moye
well he is 2 but he is equivelent of a 12 year old human

Yeah, but being only a couple years old is the point. He should still be relatively clueless. Giraffe's learn to walk within an hour of being born, often sooner. It doesn't mean they're more developed than a year old human baby.

*sigh* That didn't really make sense, did it? confused

Well, my point was he did fought somebody worth mentioning, nothing more.
I do agree Wonder Woman wins handily.

I rephrase for those present who tend to be ultra-literal; Skaar's never decisively beaten anyone worth mentioning.

Isn't Harley Quin smokin' hot, though?

jalek moye
Yeah, but being only a couple years old is the point. He should still be relatively clueless. Giraffe's learn to walk within an hour of being born, often sooner. It doesn't mean they're more developed than a year old human baby.

*sigh* That didn't really make sense, did it? confused

well he is more developed then a two year old, he has the mental development of a 12 year old human even though he has been around for 2 years. His human form is even a tweve year old

Master Court
I meant in life experience.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What's Skaar shown to prove he can beat Wonder Woman?

She takes it every time. He hasn't her shown her level of strength, speed, skill, or resistance to damage.

you dont get it?

leme show it you again...

still don't get it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You could try and save face and imply it was a joke, except your initial post said Skaar wins without any indication of humor.

RyTek
WW has this win in spades, she has the strength,skill,durability but most importantly speed advantage. She will speedblitz him before he will even be able to land a hit, no contest.

Endless Mike
I'm going for WW due to speed advantage

jalek moye
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'm going for WW due to speed advantage
and everything else

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.