what happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordvader
What happens with the clone army and the battle druids. Rumor has it when Star Wars III comes out the clone wars are over. So what becomes of the battle druids and the clone army. Where do the STORM TROOPERS come from? How did the Empire get so big and where did it get all thier ships and army of goons. ( i.e. admirals and officers and tie fighters and so on etc.) What if the clone army are really the Storm Troopers. After all chancelar Palptine could have easyly gotten his grubby little paws on it.

ToMacco
Palpatine already has control over the clones.

mah
yah

Darth Ninja
I read somewhere that GL said something about Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters being in (the end of) Episode III.
cool

Kane_Starkiller
could you imagine? Star Destroyers! That would be fantastic!!!

I'm really looking forward to Episode 3

Mujaffa
and you aren't the only one you know..

Julie
true true.....we all wait and wait......

master harmax
I just wanna see vader again.

Mujaffa
that could be arranged

Mujaffa
http://www.ugavine.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vader.jpg
here he is...smile wink

Dexx
he has that 'vote now!' presidential expression.

General Kaliero
Whaddya mean "Star Destroyers in III? There's SD's in the end of II! (sort of...)

Julie
from a certain pov yes.....but in EpII they're still refered to as Republic cruisers

Catch 22
Those damned Battle Druids, with their stone circles and long beards...

Mujaffa
republic cruisers....an early stage of the star destroyer would i say

Julie
what's in a name?

*Natalie~Luver*
hehehe

Da preacher

PVS
wow thats funny, the way you bumped up a 2 year old thread just for the hell of it. comedic genius. how funny!!! eek! did you think of that all by yourself? i mean, did it take time for such a funny idea to form, or did it all come to you at once? i just cant believe how funny that is!!! who would have thought to do that? who would have ever thought to bump a 2 year old thread and just post "hehehe" i've never seen comedy so fresh and edgy. you have a GIFT

Da preacher
hehehe

truejedi
Yeah, but there ARE those pictures of natalie, almost worth looking at the thread just to see...

Da preacher
ALMOST.............

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Why, if it isnt aneekin revealing his identity.

Da preacher
WTF are u talkin' 'bout?

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
That aneekin guy who was here a few days ago and got himself banned for bumping about 17 very old threads...Very similiar to what she just did.

*Natalie~Luver*
except I can spell, not spam with stupid posts to flame other users

Da preacher
Who's spammin'?. Well whatever.
Jeez, what the ****'s funny about bringin' 2 year old threads back just tah say HEHEHE?

You have a sense of humor or u don't.
But yeah humor is a relative term. Everyone is different, so people have other senses of humor. But yeah if this is ur humor i really gotta worry'bout u. How high's ur IQ?
That was like totally a joke for a brat of 7 or sumthin'.

Jeez.

Da preacher
Posted the same reply twice.
Excuse me.

Sesse
Originally posted by Julie
what's in a name?

There are cruisers at the end! Have you not seen the movie?!? laughing laughing laughing

hardy har har... confused

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
except I can spell, not spam with stupid posts to flame other users That is the reason you would make a new account.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
That aneekin guy who was here a few days ago and got himself banned for bumping about 17 very old threads...Very similiar to what she just did.

So? There are several people that do that.

Why the hell did you bump this, btw, Natalie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.